Euro work

Hi guys ,does anyone know who if so required HGV Class1 for continent job?I live in Scotland ,it is matter of life or death.

Dont know anyone willing to loose a unit, trailer and load no. Wouldnt it be easier to fly to where ever it is you need to get to?

Hoping I will no longer be premoderated. :slight_smile:

if ya desperate try Currie European, and I mean desperate! they have a depot at Coatbridge or Dumfries

sticklicence is your sense of humour obtained or rather you were born with it?
and thanks bostik67.

sticklicence:
Hoping I will be premoderated. :slight_smile:

Indeed :neutral_face:

niceman:
sticklicence is your sense of humour obtained or rather you were born with it?
and thanks bostik67.

That wasnt a joke. You come on here looking for european work as a matter of life or death what were you expecting?

niceman:
Hi guys ,does anyone know who if so required HGV Class1 for continent job?I live in Scotland ,it is matter of life or death.

Do you fancy 3 weeks away and a week at home? :wink:

You may get a PM soon

sound interesting whell nut. sometimes it is better to be away for 3 than have every but short weekend at home.

why does it have to be euro work if its a matter of life or death

well it doesn’t have to be. but I’m looking for a good local job 3 months and nothing. imagine now I’m a tanker no Adr driver earn 320 pounds and spend 50 for traveling. So in my opinion back to continental job is the only solution. I will be very happy to find something here but as you can see I’m hopeless.

christ you got a rubbish paying job there.

i got more than that working for royal mail and i barely did sod all just sat in the mail centre in edinburgh most of the day

so what can I say about it. life is a ■■■■■, sometimes. after my company canceled backshifh I took what was to pay bills. but I’m happy you can imaging my feelings

no totally understand where your comig from,youd think having your adr and on tankers youd make decent enough money, i know im was on a rediculous rate with the mail, even for working in scotland (better than what tescos old rate was).

jobs up in scotland are pretty rare to come across now due to flipping agencies,

If your willing to work hard and legal but to the limits then try MTL Kilsyth but expect to spend your days off anywhere between Thurso and southern italy. A hard boss to work with but willing to give some a try when others wont. There is hardly any Scottish European hauliers on the go now except the usual fish boys. Have you tried Barbour in Stirling? Not the best payers but nice easy number

Reg colin

Thanks, I tried them both and few more. all of them seem to be very quiet.Horrible time right now.I don’t mind working hard.I used to do, last 4 years I’ve done local, slip in my bed but now thinks got worst and I think won’t be better in near future.