euro work

hi everyone i need help with what seems to be impossible or im looking in wrong places does anyone know if theres any euro driving jobs going im avalable in 3 weeks just waiting for new passport live in merseyside but will travel last 2 jobs both went bust not had a lot of luck but keep trying hope to here from someone soon brian

hi mate i have just had a call from continental express offered me job but had to say no dont facy double manning

fozzie:
hi mate i have just had a call from continental express offered me job but had to say no dont facy double manning

hi, fozzie did Les from continental express ring you today ?

if you are in liverpool try willy thorburn, nice kit and good work.

no i think it was allan why ■■?

What about the Irish firms■■?

tobyovens:

You’d best be handy with the polish if you want to work for Wally!!

Ross.

now 23.28hrs & its not showing, so if it finishes up as a double post i apologise for the system glitches, not mine! posted this here earlier:

“and those sprinter vans have bunks in them!”

bigr250:

tobyovens:

You’d best be handy with the polish if you want to work for Wally!!

Ross.

Now thats not, true.

I have met quite a few of thorburns drivers, and although you are correct they do speak a foreign language, i think it might be scouse. :laughing:

I did hear one of the drivers got done not so long ago for running overweight through France. If this is true or not who knows, its one of those drivers stories that goes about.

Does WT have an Operators licence at the moment?

I am pretty certain the old man(willy) was banned from having an ‘o’ licence and apparently he has also been banned from the premises, and it is being run by his daughter or daughters cant remember exactly.

I think if you do a search, you will find a very long thread ( in which Wallys daughters were involved ) all about Wallys O Licence… .

thanks for all the imput will keep looking round ta