Euro work

Do any of you guys or gals do any european work? Curiosity got the better of me and find myself toying with the idea of doing a few runs. :confused:
Good idea or bad idea? :unamused:

Once you’ve tried a decent run - you won’t want to back on UK work.

Thats what I thought :laughing: Thanks I’ll look into it a bit further

ianyng:

Yeah really,do a job yesterday in a french wagon and drag(60ftish)taking it through little french towns and villages,blocking the roads getting the french cops tho move all the cars windind way round country roads(for country road read dirt tracks with out tarmac)Driving up and down the autoroutes not really euro work or is it :sunglasses:

yeah but at least it is better than being treated like crap back in the uk, and the wine is cheaper, the parking is cheaper, the food is cheaper and better, ■■■■ are cheaper, and you can use a driver rest room and bogs at rdc’s.
need i go on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
salut
chris

twopack:
Do any of you guys or gals do any european work?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is there any other kind of work? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

twopack:
Do any of you guys or gals do any european work?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Only other i can think of is running to M/E if subbing for Astran :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Aparently so Neil!
Can’t say I’d fancy it though - all that queing and waiting around, motorway hold-ups, nowhere to park, overpriced diesel, rain, wind, grumpy gatehouse men, roadworks, expensive prozzies, crap coffee- need I say more?

ianyng:
crap coffee- need I say more?

Nope, you said it all right there. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Aparently so Neil!
Can’t say I’d fancy it though - all that queing and waiting around, motorway hold-ups, nowhere to park, overpriced diesel, rain, wind, grumpy gatehouse men, roadworks, expensive prozzies, crap coffee- need I say more?

Crikey :open_mouth: :open_mouth: you make it sound so appealing, but i think i shall give it a miss if you don’t mind :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

It does sound more like Belguim with every read though :confused: :confused:

ianyng:

Are you still loooking Ian?

Because Italy and Decent don’t compute :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

ianyng:

I believe Ian is currently christening his turquoise Iveco Daily’s on a SeaFrance ferry. I just hope he’s left the engine’s running on them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Rob K:

Wheel Nut:

ianyng:

I believe Ian is currently christening his turquoise Iveco Daily’s on a SeaFrance ferry. I just hope he’s left the engine’s running on them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

I hope he’s not changed to Norfolk line as the crossing on there can be upto 3 hours and on one boat you sometimes have to reverse to get out :laughing: :laughing:

After his recent experience I don’t think Ian will mind whether he gets off the boat forward or backward as long as he gets off.

Coffeeholic:
After his recent experience I don’t think Ian will mind whether he gets off the boat forward or backward as long as he gets off.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Poor lad, he does get some stick from us eh. :smiley:

getting off the boat is only the first bit :wink:,ok so you are up and down the autoroute the fun???starts once you leave and head out into the sticks and here is a lot of sticks mainly hanging in the road,and after the day,s work finding somwwhere to park up for the night,and when you find somewhere a fridge will pull along side,oh and beening weekended is great too. :stuck_out_tongue:

your such a sinic froggy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i wouldnt want to go back to uk work if i can avoid it, but i didnt mind having to visit as long as it isnt for too long :unamused: :unamused:
salut
chris

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Poor lad, he does get some stick from us eh. :smiley:

:smiley: Old Iveco :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Moi,jamais :wink:

toi beh oui :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
salut
chris