euro work wanted

anyone know if anyone is looking for drivers at presant , dont mind were as long as the money is ok , scotland ireland , north east

thanks all

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36250

Have a look at that thread.
We’ve no idea if they are taking on or not.
I’m sure a driver who wants to do Euro work, is capable of finding that out for themself.
Without going through those lists and posting, “is so 'n so taking on?”.

bigdaz1970:
anyone know if anyone is looking for drivers at presant , dont mind were as long as the money is ok , scotland ireland , north east

Hi ya, Just in from my shift on the grab working for laings…[■■■■■■ but it’s work]
Had a look on job boards and class 1 drivers wanted for “lightning freight svs” based in Seaham co Durham running manchester to europe .No idea about wages, work conditions or kit. Might be worth you 118 them.
I want to get back on class1 work my hours are long and hard and they have a waiting list as long as your arm and their attitude is " If you don’t like it…" you know what i mean… HI-abs and plant lorries are scarce and ■■■■ poor wages now. but thats my field dirty hands etc Could do with driving straight lines min gear changes, one reverse a shift and nice uniform and a Maplins tv. Could be worse…

Simon:
http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36250

I’m sure a driver who wants to do Euro work, is capable of finding that out for themself.

Why are people with beards so ■■■■ and unhelpfull especially when it comes to euro work, we all know you landed lucky and got a job with a decent firm.
But what gives you the right to patronise other people looking for work.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Simon:

Why are people with beards so ■■■■ and unhelpfull especially when it comes to euro work, we all know you landed lucky and got a job with a decent firm.
But what gives you the right to patronise other people looking for work.

Your the one asking stupid questions, give me the stupid answer too.

Simon:

:confused: Bigdaz didnt ask is so and so taking on, he asked is anybody taking on which I take is looking for any hot tips. Recruitment in companies can change on a daily basis and so a general quesion I think is no bad thing. I myself have been phoning plenty of the list, by your thinking, should we be phoning them every day??
These are very lean times we are living in (euro work in particular) and I think we should all be looking out for each other :bulb: because you never know, it could be [/b]you asking for any hot tips tomoro :wink:

Bigdaz was only after a start … nothing pleases an irishman more than two HUNS scrapping :laughing: :laughing:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=40634

mucksavaga:
Bigdaz was only after a start … nothing pleases an irishman more than two HUNS scrapping :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve met simon and he’s the most pompous driver I have ever met.

[/quote]

Well, you might be a good judge of character …Don’t think your team will do it this year tho… You would be better off following the mighty VILLA…
There are a few glory hunters on here, I posted that job for bigdaz on the euro forum then everyone jumps on it and then post it elsewhere. ah well not in it for glory, just the honey…

mucksavaga:

Well, you might be a good judge of character …Don’t think your team will do it this year tho… You would be better off following the mighty VILLA…
There are a few glory hunters on here, I posted that job for bigdaz on the euro forum then everyone jumps on it and then post it elsewhere. ah well not in it for glory, just the honey…
[/quote]

Who’s a glory hunter?

been following the reds since I was 5 years old that’s nigh on 39 years.

Villa’s bubble will burst like it does most years, maybe you’ll get a couple of games in the UEFA CUP again :sunglasses:

can we bring this topic back on track for bigdaz1970 and cut out the snipping and football talk please :wink: :wink: :wink:

hi does any body know any hauliers looking for a class one driver and dont mine being away 6/8 weeks at a time must be european work thanks

Dutchie:
hi does any body know any hauliers looking for a class one driver and dont mine being away 6/8 weeks at a time must be european work thanks

what about denby no luck there then :question: :question: :question:

thanks for all the help good and bad ,
some knight of the road what a joke , i remember when we all stood together and helped each other, ive seen me give my spare wheel to a brit abroad as he didnt have a spare ,
anyway here are some of the companies that i have tried but they are not taking on ,

Boyle Transport Ltd . dixons , grange transport , Zwecker International Transport.
Robert Summers Transport Ltd , TSA Transport UK LTD., ,O’Toole Refrigerated Transport, OVE OSTERGAARD BV, Sawyers Transport Lt , Molloy & Sherry ,Virginia Transport Lt , KEENAN INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT L , O’Toole Transpor ,wolter koops . Jan de Rijk Logistics . Cloburn International ,
h.j van bentum transport . Morgan International .they range from the uk to denmark ireland to germany , cant be arsed to wright them all in but thats some of the ones i have tried , i have a mate with 3 units parked up no work so if anyone knows any companies looking for owners ops that are paying will even try that , wish you all look

and come on you red men . ynwa