Euro work in Billingborough,Lincs?

Hi does anybody know of any companies in Billingborough who go across the water? I heard there was a company doing Gilberts old work i.e frozen ducks out to Germany but cant think who it would be

well their is only one haulier their and that grimers the only european haulage company was dave wilson but he has retired about 4 years ago and he other haulieris rob kitchen he does european work as long as you want to work 24/7 you get a job their

cheers for that. might not be a bad thing at the moment need all the pennies i can get! I take it he’s a fridge man?

yes he is and it go go go about on t with moody running

did you use to work for gg

if you did as you are asking about the duck job and how was the blonde girl in gg office and what happend to her she was very nice i wolud like to had some fun with her i deliver in the yard last week and i can always remember her you could alway see down he top i think she wanted you to i dont no if see was married or not i would like to fine out see would be nice for some fun thanks

yeah I use to work there and my dad did as well years ago. There wasnt a blonde girl there when i was there so either there before or after me.

what about the owner driver with the black daf super space who pulled for gg was he their when you was

Dutchie:
well their is only one haulier their and that grimers the only european haulage company was dave wilson but he has retired about 4 years ago and he other haulieris rob kitchen he does european work as long as you want to work 24/7 you get a job their

@ dutchie,
what you on about, if you work 4 kitchen, you have to work 24/7 :exclamation: sorry got 2 disagree with you there, ive worked for him and have never asked to do that. So please get your facts straight before typing tosh.

Theres a Guy who runs out of Billinghay (Overland Transport) is it may be his trucks doing it. Runs Premiums and does French work if my memorys holding up!

scaniav8power:
Hi does anybody know of any companies in Billingborough who go across the water? I heard there was a company doing Gilberts old work i.e frozen ducks out to Germany but cant think who it would be

I live in billingborough and the only haulage company i know of is grimers and there not running europe