Euro truck simulator download

eurotrucksimulator.com/download.php

holy crap !!! half decent graphics but try the free download and drive a merc … scanny… or volvo…i think i just lost my licence :open_mouth:

I downloaded the demo a few weeks ago, never realised how difficult reversing into a bay could be! Did make over 2000 Euros in an hour though, still trying to work out how to claim the money :laughing: :laughing:

I downloaded the link…get as far as clicking on “play trial” and then it opens another window saying buy before time runs out and cant do anything else…any ideas?

Downloaded it…I’m stuck in Madrid waiting for a load!

Trouble is…i cant see bugger all…what res settings? all i got is a black screen, i can see some traffic lights in distance, i think they are the ones near hotel lovely!! :wink:

Koop:

Trouble is…i cant see bugger all…what res settings? all i got is a black screen, i can see some traffic lights in distance, i think they are the ones near hotel lovely!! :wink:

This happened to me too but can’t even see the traffic lights. Not only that it started to bugger up my system so I’ve uninstalled it. I’m on vista though, could that be the problem :question:

I got vista also and had no problems…just click on the blue download bit and not the red free download bit type thingy :smiley:
worked for me just cant drive the darn things :blush:
Dave

woody2808:

Koop:

This happened to me too but can’t even see the traffic lights. Not only that it started to bugger up my system so I’ve uninstalled it. I’m on vista though, could that be the problem :question:

Not on Vista…on XP pro.

Also i checked out my drivers(no not my polish drivers i got to play for me) for video card. They are up to date.

Might try what Jacko said about the blue red type download thingys…watch this space.

bought it from game station in town last week and works fine on my vista laptop

Whyy the ■■■■ would a truck driver want to work the hours they do ande thehn sit on a computer and play a truck driving game?.

Because we want to!!

You got a problem with that?

Koop:
Because we want to!!

You got a problem with that?

spend 3 hours in a wagon driving, 4 hours on a bay not doing anything, then 5 hours driving back because there has been a smash on the motorway . . . now weekend can be like week days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
Whyy the [zb] would a truck driver want to work the hours they do ande thehn sit on a computer and play a truck driving game?.

Because they want to play that game :laughing: :laughing: