Euro trims

I’m thinking of buying a set of Eurotrims wheel liners for my mp3 actros.
Having looked at the online brochure it looks like a bit of a faf,measuring and what have you there was even talk of how many threads on the studs.
Has anyone had experience of these? And,crucially,can anyone save me having to give my brain exercise.

Yeah ! dont buy them :laughing:

truckyboy:

Er, thanks.

I got these two years ago for my volvo, they look the business and I now have them on a scania. Just measure the depth of the wheel and your away.

truckstuff.co.uk/products/bo … wheel-trim

truckyboy:

Im not really into bling on trucks ,but a set of tidy clean wheels are a must,they really tidy a truck up,try any cdc shop m8.google um they have got shops all over :wink: :wink:

nip in and see the guy in the stockyard, he will sort you out…

roboshea085:
I got these two years ago for my volvo, they look the business and I now have them on a scania. Just measure the depth of the wheel and your away.

truckstuff.co.uk/products/bo … wheel-trim

the different sizes represent wether you are running 315 or 295,s

Don’t go by tyre size as above as they may be fitted to different wheels.

Look at the rim size
They will be one of two

8.25x22.5 or 9.00x22.5.

8.25 & 9.00 is the width of the wheel. Will be stamped on the wheel. Easily seen on the out wheel of your drive wheels.

ROADRANGER:
I’m thinking of buying a set of Eurotrims wheel liners for my mp3 actros.
Having looked at the online brochure it looks like a bit of a faf,measuring and what have you there was even talk of how many threads on the studs.
Has anyone had experience of these? And,crucially,can anyone save me having to give my brain exercise.

Put them on axle 1 & 2, not on the drive axle as they look like the work of the devil on axle 3.

Its like a wee corsa with a go faster loud exhaust,the mind boggles.160 notes for that gash and thats for one

I’m the first to knock one off over a nice set of Durabrites but them rear trims should be banned. I suppose if it puts a smile on your face & you have money to burn, why not?

Like i said a nice set of clean wheels set a truck off,the thing with those trims is if a forklift catches or they get a dint in them ,they look shabby goin down the road wobbling all over the place, :frowning: :frowning: just keep your wheels clean is your safest and cheapest bet,like silversurfer says them front chrome nut covers are a lot better :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: