Euro mobile broadband

A mate of mine drives for a company based in Denmark and needs a company that serves all of europe with minimal roaming costs.
Do any of you guys have any idea where he might be able to find such a thing?
Thanks in advance,

Jools

Check out Vodaphone :wink: you choose the “price plan” to suit yourself then ask them to include “Vodaphone passport”, there’s no cost for this addition :smiley: What it does is when you call from Euroland you pay a “connection charge” of £0.75 then the call time is taken off your inclusive package {up to ihr per call}
Just changed to them from 3, ‘cause I was ending up paying for euro calls and having inc’ calls still left each month :smiling_imp:

Wouldn’t it be free if he just ponced off WIFI. Tell him to leave his laptop alone until he’s in or near a city and ponce off the locals wireless network. For emergencies he could get a Euro plan off of Orange with a dingle dongle thingy (plug in memory stick type thing) for about £17 a month but it costs a fortune if you go over bugger all Gb’s.

try out o2 and the bolt on is called my europe extra it costs £10.00 per month but allows you to recieve all calls whilst in europe free of charge also if you make a call from europe you will only be charged your normal tariff rate. I used to have the vodafone passport but at .75p to recieve it used to add up to a lot of money. finaly i also have another bolt on for my wifes phone called my o2 numbers for £5.00 per month she can contact me and 9 other o2 numbers for free to a maximum of 1000 minuites per month. this means she can now phone me anywhere in europe for free and double bonus i dont pay to recieve its a win win win situation for us. also you must remember not to allow the call to last for longer than 60 minuites per call or you will be charged for it , we normaly hang up after 50 mins then ring again.

Thanks for the tips guys,I’ll pass those on :smiley:

you are welcome mate

How come everyone on here has given mobile phone advice when the question was about broadband?

Vodafone coverage abroad
Mobile internet abroad is easy with Vodafone. With the exception of Vodafone’s 30-day contract, all of Vodafone’s mobile broadband packages can be used outside the UK. Additional costs for international roaming do apply.

This looks to be the only company that have any mention of outside the uk use

for mobile broadband I have a three contract and it allows me to use it for no extra cost ie roaming charges in italy austria denmark and sweden but any where else it is very expensive

The biggest thing with Vodafone Passport is that for internet they will charge £8.50 and you get 24 hours use for that. Great if you want to use it a lot in that time but a bugger if you just want to check emails or an address.