Euro job going Derbyshire

ADR required. Self employed. Trip money. UK, Spain, Italy.

NW Trans Int’.

Anybody know them?

jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailj … =LOG/44171

cant find them are they still looking

thanks

daz

The link I posted worked yesterday. Don’t know why it’s not today.

Try this one.

jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailj … =LOG/44171

Or go onto the jobcentre site and tap in LOG/44171

It says must have ADR

if its trip money leave alone totally illegal and you finish up always on the short side for what you do

melbro:
if its trip money leave alone totally illegal and you finish up always on the short side for what you do

Since when did trip money become illegal ?

Simon:

melbro:

Since when did trip money become illegal ?

Mid 80’s I think. Something to do with over-incentive to drive over hours. Obviously that’s not the exact wording in the manual :laughing:

That will upset a few drivers.

How can you be paid trip money when you are self employed?

there is always someone who is willing to do the job for trip money then they realise that they have been shafted or run bent to make it worth while trust me it is no good like many other drivers tried it myself many years ago ie mr vic davies

Have to agree with the posts above, its not agood way to earn a living (unless its the ONLY way!!) :frowning:

Whether the job takes 4 days or 2 weeks, the money stays the same, nothing extra for being weekended etc, no night out money (“its in the price for the job”!! :unamused: ) and always on the hurry up to get back then turn around…etc etc, the quicker you do it, the more trips you do thus the more money you earn, thats when people start to run bent whilst the boss can sit back and say “I never told him to do that”!! :unamused: :laughing:

Good job I had a Euroshell card!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

HI MY NAME IS NICK I AM AN OWNER DRIVER BASED IN DERDY DUE TO LONG TERM INJURY I NEED A DRIVER UNTIL IM FIT TO WORK,GOD KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL BE.TRIP MONEY IS NOT ILLEGAL RUNNIING 4 PERCENTAGE OF THE TRUCK IS. I PAY £525 BARCELONA R/TRIP,£550 MADRID R/TRIP AND £625 VELENCIA R/TRIP. IF YOU THINK THAT IS BAD MONEY IM ALL EARS.
I DO NOT REQUIRE ANY BODY WHO RUNS BENT. I HAVE TRIED TWO DRIVERS SO FAR THE 1ST DAMAGED MY TRUCK TWICE ALSO HE POOD IN THE YARD WHERE I PARK,BUT DID THE JOB OK AND THE SECOND GAVE MY DERV TO A EASTERNBLOCK TRUCK WHO WAS STUPID TO RUN OUT ,SORRY BUT I DO NOT THINK THIS GOOD SO THEY HAD TO GO. REGARDS NICK

NW TRANS:
HI MY NAME IS NICK I AM AN OWNER DRIVER BASED IN DERDY DUE TO LONG TERM INJURY I NEED A DRIVER UNTIL IM FIT TO WORK,GOD KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL BE.TRIP MONEY IS NOT ILLEGAL RUNNIING 4 PERCENTAGE OF THE TRUCK IS. I PAY £525 BARCELONA R/TRIP,£550 MADRID R/TRIP AND £625 VELENCIA R/TRIP. IF YOU THINK THAT IS BAD MONEY IM ALL EARS.
I DO NOT REQUIRE ANY BODY WHO RUNS BENT. I HAVE TRIED TWO DRIVERS SO FAR THE 1ST DAMAGED MY TRUCK TWICE ALSO HE POOD IN THE YARD WHERE I PARK,BUT DID THE JOB OK AND THE SECOND GAVE MY DERV TO A EASTERNBLOCK TRUCK WHO WAS STUPID TO RUN OUT ,SORRY BUT I DO NOT THINK THIS GOOD SO THEY HAD TO GO. REGARDS NICK

:confused: Are you saying you still need a temp driver if so, I may be interested.

DAFMAD:

NW TRANS:

:confused: Are you saying you still need a temp driver if so, I may be interested.

nick i hope its a fh or xf or daf mad wont be intrested, the truck is more important to daffy

globby 480:

DAFMAD:

NW TRANS:

nick i hope its a fh or xf or daf mad wont be interested, the truck is more important to daffy

:open_mouth: I don’t remember discussing anything with you Gobby. :laughing:

DAFMAD:

globby 480:

DAFMAD:

NW TRANS:

nick i hope its a fh or xf or daf mad wont be interested, the truck is more important to daffy

:open_mouth: I don’t remember discussing anything with you Gobby. :laughing:

funny i dont remeber either daft mad

i know nick and i’ve known him for several years, i’ve employed him in the past (in a past life so to speak), he’s a decent bloke trying to make a living from running a truck, this is his second attempt at it and he’s just been knocked back with a severe injury.
everyone doing european work knows how hard it is to make any money or even find decent work where you aren’t being run ragged doing collections all over the place just for it all to be off loaded at the depot and shoved on other trucks only to find out you then have a full load collection the next evening that must be delivered within 24 hours etc.

one thing i can tell you is that you will get paid for the work you do, nick is very open and very honest especially when it comes to business, keep in mind that the job is temporary so don’t go jacking in a good job to end up out of work in 3 or 6 months time.
there is no running illegal either, you will be out of work earlier if you do.
the motor is a merc actros mega space - fully auto and you keep the same trailer all the time, both are red and not sign written.

nick has had a couple of bad experiences so may be on your case for the first week until he’s sure you know what you’re doing, most of the work is to and from spain but he does go to other countries too and has quite a lot of greece experience and contacts if you’ve done greece before then he may pick something up if you want to go again.

he’s a young bloke (compared to me anyway) just 40.

Is the man still looking for a driver Johnny ?

DAFMAD:
Is the man still looking for a driver Johnny ?

he’s got someone at the moment, the guy said he would do 1 week only because his mrs wants him home more often but he’s now in his second week and is loving it, we’ll have to see if his wife is still “loving it”.