EURO DRIVERS

Hi chaps, some info please,
could anyone advice me of weekley/monthy wages for a Euro/van driver, wot would be the going rate,ext ext
got sum in my mind of 450/500 euro per week with sum ad ons would prefer uk drivers but not sure wheather to use european natives (ie spanish drivers) job could be upto 2weeks away at a time would this be exceptable.and feedback welcome
Regards kevin.

2 weeks away in a van for 450/500 euros a week? I don’t think even the natives would do that except maybe the portugese where would they sleep? across the seats or is it one of those polish looking sprinters with a pod on top?

Do I smell a rat here? I could be wrong, new member talking about SPANISH drivers with a VAN. Could be getting 2+2 to equal 5 here but it is a bit suspicious, don’t you think? I hope I’m wrong!

Fileep:
Do I smell a rat here? I could be wrong, new member talking about SPANISH drivers with a VAN. Could be getting 2+2 to equal 5 here but it is a bit suspicious, don’t you think? I hope I’m wrong!

If it is he must have been to skool and lernt to spel :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Fileep:

Have you read it properly,lol Nah may of have done a dcpc in spelling instead

kevin kelly:
could anyone advice me of weekley/monthy wages for a Euro/van driver, wot would be the going rate,ext ext
got sum in my mind of 450/500 euro per week with sum ad ons would prefer uk drivers but not sure wheather to use european natives (ie spanish drivers) job could be upto 2weeks away at a time would this be exceptable.and feedback welcome
Regards kevin.

Hi Chaps again,
My spelling not to good, but trying for info, after many years in transport&shiping industry i want to expand my courier company to spain looking for advice thats all, new to site as already pointed out to me but want info on wages wot too expect to pay euro driver (sprinter van) 2weeks away from home is worse case will pay for any hotels if needed most work is uk/germany/uk, and uk/spain/uk/spain will be doing all euro destinations also, my base will be spain very soon so thats the reason for thinking spanish drivers
can you still smell a rat or can you give me some info on best hire rates for vans or give heads up on some good euro drivers

Regards kevin

kevin kelly:
Hi Chaps again,
My spelling not to good, but trying for info, after many years in transport&shiping industry i want to expand my courier company to spain looking for advice thats all, new to site as already pointed out to me but want info on wages wot too expect to pay euro driver (sprinter van) 2weeks away from home is worse case will pay for any hotels if needed most work is uk/germany/uk, and uk/spain/uk/spain will be doing all euro destinations also, my base will be spain very soon so thats the reason for thinking spanish drivers
can you still smell a rat or can you give me some info on best hire rates for vans or give heads up on some good euro drivers

Regards kevin

Maybe not a rat, strong smell of cod though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tommy t:

Wheel Nut:

Fileep:

Have you read it properly,lol Nah may of have done a dcpc in spelling instead

kevin kelly:
Regards kevin.

May have learnt how to spell, hopefully next week he’ll move on to punctuation. :smiley:

Fileep:

I spell a very big rat

I know that spelling anywhere (Johnny Banks)

At the end of the day why would you need to come on here and ask how much to pay drivers :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I have just put 2 vans on German and Italian work,Im not going to tell you what im making and what I pay my drivers, if you advertise £300 per week and get no one applying does that not tell you something~!
You seem to be of the Ilk …Too stupid to run a bike let alone a van and driver!!!
Put it this way mate if you came to me asking for work, in a letter i would tell you to do one…
I set up 3 months ago and I have 4 vans running and 3 drivers, through knocking on a lot of doors chatting to a lot of suits, but i don’t think you have that ability as asking stupid questions like the one you have just makes the thinking of everyone on here a reality…Glad to see you have assumed a new identity Batista you clown

£650 after tax, and you will get a decent driver. any less, and you will get a ■■■■■■.
do your drivers carry logbooks?

kevin kelly:
Hi Chaps again,

Regards kevin

i am a van driver i do uk work my take home pay is 400/450 and thats home every night o/t after 8 hrs i am on the hunt for new job so pm me if you req any drivers ta
by the way whos this van

limeyphil:
£650 after tax, and you will get a decent driver. any less, and you will get a ■■■■■■.
do your drivers carry logbooks?

^this plus hotels paid for.

£650 clear for a van driver I think you’re having a laugh. I’d say at least £100 or so less that what a truck driver gets would be more realistic

Well I worked for a number of companies doing Sprinter work from UK to Euroland and was on £125 a day (Gross) which was average in the industry. both employed and Self Employed basis.

Its who ever you want him to be boys!!!
Kevin I sent you a PM a week ago
But you did not reply so I guess you just are not going to bother with this forum any more
Shame newbees are being chaced away by CLOWNS on this forum

Steve-o:
£650 clear for a van driver I think you’re having a laugh. I’d say at least £100 or so less that what a truck driver gets would be more realistic

£650 take home is what a truck driver gets.
so why shouldn’t a van driver get the same?
it’s the same job. just worse conditions in a van. but more responsibility in a truck.

limeyphil:

Steve-o:

£650 take home is what a truck driver gets.
so why shouldn’t a van driver get the same?
it’s the same job. just worse conditions in a van. but more responsibility in a truck.

Most van drivers doing Euro work, do considerably more hours a week than legally allowed and earn every penny of there money in my opinion. The sooner they put tachos in them the better.

lord_screaming_sutch:
But you did not reply so I guess you just are not going to bother with this forum any more

I am anything but a clown mate, you are obvoiusly new or fairly new to this forum and as such may not have seen the posts by Batista whom by reckoning is the same person, AND IS A CLOWN. And if you see this as a genuine question you are what I would class pretty much the same. But alas this forum has idiots of which you are one by the looks of it

bigsidney:

lord_screaming_sutch:

I am anything but a clown mate, you are obvoiusly new or fairly new to this forum and as such may not have seen the posts by Batista whom by reckoning is the same person, AND IS A CLOWN. And if you see this as a genuine question you are what I would class pretty much the same. But alas this forum has idiots of which you are one by the looks of it

Big Sidney, I reckon lord_screaming_sutch is Batista.
DON’T FEED THE TROLLS :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: