euro drivers

robroy:
and probably without a sat nav…

I’m not sure about that but i do agree with you.

trux:

truckman020:
how many of you get stuck behind European drivers,they don’t seem to have a care in the world,particularly when they are looking for somewhere,they crawl along totally oblivious to whats behind them until they find what they are looking for,had one today crawling along in front of me at around 10mph looking for somewhere,went to pull around him and he accelerates then slows again,they are so bloody annoying

Pot calling kettle black ,
suggest you remember this post the next time you are in unfamiliar territory and looking for your destination :wink: :grimacing:

karma can be a real ■■■■■ sometimes :grimacing:

as I do not drive in Europe [unfamiliar territory]I normally pull up without causing anyone problems and ask,as he was in unfamiliar territory if he had stopped I would also have stopped and helped him in any way I could

mattecube:
fairly racist post

this is one overused word,you only have to open your mouth nowadays and someone screams RACIST,ridiculous

bald bloke:

robroy:

Just the fact that the guy appeared to be stop starting looking for his turn. Could have been an old school non sat nav driver. I only got one myself about 5/6 years ago.

truckman020:

mattecube:
fairly racist post

this is one overused word,you only have to open your mouth nowadays and someone screams RACIST,ridiculous

Racist is admittedly a bit strong, but a lot of Brit drivers do have an unfounded negative prejudicial view towards foreign drivers, this forum is full of them.

robroy:

bald bloke:

truckman020:
how many of you get stuck behind European drivers,they don’t seem to have a care in the world,particularly when they are looking for somewhere,they crawl along totally oblivious to whats behind them until they find what they are looking for,had one today crawling along in front of me at around 10mph looking for somewhere,went to pull around him and he accelerates then slows again,they are so bloody annoying

Have you ever drove in Europeland ?

Educated guess. …Never been south of Dover and/or 100 mile radius man. :unamused:
And he’s criticising a driver that has come through God knows how many countries to get here, and probably without a sat nav…classic.

I have been all over the uk in my 35 yrs so far,dont like going over the water,quite happy to drive in the uk and I don’t use sat nav,map books for me ,does that answer your question

robroy:

bald bloke:

robroy:

Just the fact that the guy appeared to be stop starting looking for his turn. Could have been an old school non sat nav driver. I only got one myself about 5/6 years ago.

Mine died about a year ago so going back to basics like i did 25 yrs ago, get to roughly the area intended and find a newsagent/postman/milkman etc…

robroy:

truckman020:

mattecube:
fairly racist post

Racist is admittedly a bit strong, but a lot of Brit drivers do have an unfounded negative prejudicial view towards foreign drivers, this forum is full of them.

as I said in other posts if he had stopped I would have helped him,it is an industrial estate and I know some of the companies on it so may have been able to help

truckman020:

robroy:

bald bloke:

truckman020:

Have you ever drove in Europeland ?

Educated guess. …Never been south of Dover and/or 100 mile radius man. :unamused:
And he’s criticising a driver that has come through God knows how many countries to get here, and probably without a sat nav…classic.

I have been all over the uk in my 35 yrs so far,dont like going over the water,quite happy to drive in the uk and I don’t use sat nav,map books for me ,does that answer your question

Ok, but I did say guess. Being an ex foreign registered truck driver myself I used to get all this bigoted anti foreign crap aimed at me and it just ■■■■■■ me when I see it on here that’s all mate.

truckman020:

mattecube:
fairly racist post

I hardly use the word only where I feel it is justified in my opinion and as I said in my earlier post it is sometimes not how it is said but how it is received!!

I don’t have a sat nav,

I had to go “Up North” to Wrotham today just off the M26, it was an arse clenching moment, I Didn’t want to miss the junction because my map book don’t cover the M25 and beyond… :open_mouth:

It was lucky because I school boy’d it and didn’t take night out gear either! :cry:

Also had to go to Gillingham as well, I admittedly was like a Sunday driver looking for the local Jewson’s branch… Properly ■■■■■■ a few people off,

Carl

hedg70:
my map book don’t cover the M25 and beyond… :open_mouth:

Best get a new map.

mattecube:

truckman020:

mattecube:
fairly racist post

I hardly use the word only where I feel it is justified in my opinion and as I said in my earlier post it is sometimes not how it is said but how it is received!!

There was still nothing racist in the original post or any after if you’ve received it that way you really need to have a look at yourself :unamused:
I don’t see a problem in any truck driver slowing down to look for somewhere it’s not really affecting my life in the long term and even on industrial estates you can ■■■■ yourself up passing your place and hitting a dead end with no turning space.
Some right bell ends on here lately.

OllieNotts:

mattecube:

truckman020:

mattecube:
fairly racist post

There was still nothing racist in the original post or any after if you’ve received it that way you really need to have a look at yourself :unamused:
I don’t see a problem in any truck driver slowing down to look for somewhere it’s not really affecting my life in the long term and even on industrial estates you can [zb] yourself up passing your place and hitting a dead end with no turning space.
Some right bell ends on here lately.

I have an opinion I am fully entitled to and wont be shifted from my view neither do I need to look at myself only to make sure I am neat and tidy.

resorting to name calling ie bellend is a very easy option when we are all faceless wonders on here but it is something I taught my children not to get involved in at a very early age

End of

Handbags at dawn darlings?