Euro Courier Van driver job

Hello all,

I am looking for Euro Van driver /Courier Job, does anyone know which firm are looking for driver? I am based in High Wycombe also can travel to Heathrow, Surrey, Middx, Berkshire etc

Thanks Ben

You could try GBA at Iver, or World Courier at LHR or use good old yell.com and ring around

World courier ground is at hythe kent
Met a few of their drivers and all seam fairly happy with kit and money
And couple ex class one drivers aswell

They do alot of eu tramping aswell eg tip italy load italy for spain etc
Spain to somewhere else

X one wholsale at lhr aswell chatting to one of their drivers in arluno other week

Premier freight in Bow London.All sizes from vans to artics to Europe.

These have been advertising in my local newspaper, don’t know anything about them.

specialcarrier.com/about.html

Thanks all,

Harry Monk:
These have been advertising in my local newspaper, don’t know anything about them.

specialcarrier.com/about.html

They are not looking for van driver at moment

gettin-on:
World courier ground is at hythe kent
Met a few of their drivers and all seam fairly happy with kit and money
And couple ex class one drivers aswell

They do alot of eu tramping aswell eg tip italy load italy for spain etc
Spain to somewhere else

X one wholsale at lhr aswell chatting to one of their drivers in arluno other week

did email to World Courier also called to X one Wholesale - they are not looking for van drivers at moment

glen958:
You could try GBA at Iver, or World Courier at LHR or use good old yell.com and ring around

GBA has no vacancies in my area but they sent me an application form for in future if they are looking for drivers so finger crosses!

Also GBA are looking for Euro Van driver with ADR and based in Ashford Kent Depot.

I will keep looking and never give up

Cheers

Ashford be gdp side fridge vans for pharma

Also got freight 44 at hythe
Opposite world carrier ground yard

If you want eu this where they are based not the lhr or other offices

World courier hythe
Is the old sms business they bkught went sms finished

gettin-on:
Also got freight 44 at hythe
Opposite world carrier ground yard

If you want eu this where they are based not the lhr or other offices

Thanks mate, will give call tomorrow cheers

I am not sure if they are still trading, but there was van firm running to Switzerland.
I will found out if they are or not.Near Westbury Wiltshire.

probably too far for you but theres a company up in merthyr tydfil, south wales called euroconexxions.

i done some work for them in the past, germany sweden denmark. they also do austria, odd spain and poland, all line stopper car parts.

toby1234abc:
I am not sure if they are still trading, but there was van firm running to Switzerland.
I will found out if they are or not.Near Westbury Wiltshire.

You mean those 2 old ■■■■■ in the little station yard…With the old fleet and no clue? :wink:

GBD:
probably too far for you but theres a company up in merthyr tydfil, south wales called euroconexxions.

i done some work for them in the past, germany sweden denmark. they also do austria, odd spain and poland, all line stopper car parts.

You did well…They never communicate if you contact them!

Bigvern,that is them.The station yard.Off the road from Trowbridge to Melksham.What are they like to work for?

I won’t humiliate them any further Toby if you don’t mind. They don’t have regular Swiss work any longer. They do most of their work through Courier Exchange now.

I enquired about a job there.They thought it was funny their driver got delayed and he would get a few hours sleep.
I was told you eat garage food on the move.Sleeping was not an option so i declined the job going to Switzerland non stop.
It did appear an amateur set up.
After a while the body will burn out or you crash the van.

There earning a fortune most of the jobs on their. Not lol

I’ll agree on the amateurish approach. What they promise and what actually happens are worlds apart. :wink:

that was the trouble with euroconexxions toby, i,d start on a sunday midday to hamburg, then up to denmark, then back down into the ruhr valley for backloading to a nice local return to say BRADFORD !!!.

I would get a an hour on the boat asleep (yeah right) possibly 2 hours waiting to deliver/collect and i would then get a nights sleep on probably tuesday night after 60 hours awake !!

wednesday afternoon you,d do it all again.

gothenburg (volvo) was a 22 hour trip up