Euro companys,pay and conditions

anyone know what sort of money french company TSA pay.
also Tunderman as i fancy a change.thought i might try some
euro firms
geordie

i was talking to a tsa driver in wakefield and he said they employ english based drivers at alconbury you share a wagon with a night driver so you get the lorry on a morning go and do your deliverys and load be back at alconbury by 5 ish then night man takes its to france does change over and back for you in the morning!!! ( cushy night job ) when the lorry is due a service or mot you take it to france and sit there all day and when they are done you bring it back if you want to stay in france they will give you a bit of french work. no pressure for nights out and they are £26,000

My dad spoke to a TSA driver a while ago and he didn’t do the setup with night and day drivers. He did standard European work to France and somewhere else, Spain I think? Usually away all week or something like that. I think we’re talking about the same company, blue Magnums, cream/grey colour curtainsiders etc? all on French plates but with quite a few British drivers. Also been told that they will definetly not be employing cheap East Europeans so atleast their jobs are safe for now.

hello robin hood,
thats right the same firm i think they bring inalot of beer and wine for the supermarkets but that is what the driver told me he was based at alconbury but i suppose it depends on where you are based and what you want to do. :laughing:

The guy my dad spoke to was based somewhere near Leeds I think. My dad was evening going to start for them but they didn’t go to Germany so he gave it a miss.