Euro companies around north east?

hi there, im looking for a continental driving job on my own or double manned. i live in newcastle but willing to travel within reason if money is right. any one know of any companies?

Hey You could try rth lubbers. They are a Scottish based firm but they have got a place in Blaydon. I have heard very good reports from their drivers about pay and conditions, and they go all over the place. Was chatting to a a double man team a couple of weeks before Xmas and they were on their way down to Cyprus.

International House
Addison Industrial Estate
BLAYDON
Tyne & Wear
NE21 4TE

Tel: 0191 499 0555

There is the address and number.

There is also jf international in houghton le spring their number is 0191 512 6512. But be warned there is a thread on here somewhere about them, and i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole, but each to their own i guess
Here is said thread

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27540

daleyboy:
Hey You could try rth lubbers. They are a Scottish based firm but they have got a place in Blaydon. I have heard very good reports from their drivers about pay and conditions, and they go all over the place. Was chatting to a a double man team a couple of weeks before Xmas and they were on their way down to Cyprus.

International House
Addison Industrial Estate
BLAYDON
Tyne & Wear
NE21 4TE

Tel: 0191 499 0555

There is the address and number.

There is also jf international in houghton le spring their number is 0191 512 6512. But be warned there is a thread on here somewhere about them, and i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole, but each to their own i guess
Here is said thread

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27540

they’re north east based with an office in aberdeen, owned by the dutch (lubbers from schoonebeek)

by the way they just move up to cramlington, your info must be slightly out of date

Just going by the address on their website here

rth-luk.co.uk/contact.htm

cheers…but that number for rth is not reconised lol

il give jf a ring and get some info see what its like before making decision

No worries.

You could always ring their aberdeen office, and ask tem for the number :slight_smile:

ah good thinking lol not long woke up never thought of that :open_mouth:

no vacancies at present

eric shorts were still going over the water, i guess they still are (not been for a couple of months)

do grampian international have anything round your way (just thinking as they do the same stuff as lubbers i believe)

nah there up at aberdeen. just checked them out