Euro advertising is brill!

I’m really not sure what the relevance is as I cannot read polish, but it got my attention.

Had a peep at their website and seems to be a transport company that sells fridges and aircon.

What are those women doing■■?

mkb600:
What are those women doing■■?

Who cares■■?

Almost as good as the BTFS truck in Bristol signed up as an advert for the ■■■■■■■ channel.

haribo4000:
I’m really not sure what the relevance is as I cannot read polish, but it got my attention.0

A1 Northbound near Peterborough?

I like the sloggi trailers & the m&s Mylene Klass ones.

Silver_Surfer:

Ditto :stuck_out_tongue:

mickyblue:

haribo4000:
I’m really not sure what the relevance is as I cannot read polish, but it got my attention.0

Yea, was you following it too??

mickyblue:

haribo4000:

Trying to get sneaky where am I points I see

Lol. Sneaky you are

Those Sloggi trailers were the best Ive ever seen . God I miss them :cry: :cry:

There was a page somewhere, but I can’t find it for you, about using ■■■ and ■■■■ in advertisements…

But I am a fan of polish facebook page “Bad advertisement” and they have some gems there as well:

… ( i guess its about milk!)

This is ad from the company that sells raw animal bowels (to make sausages). The spicy thing is that there was famous case in Łódź some time ago where the mother and father killed their kids and pickled them in exactly identical blue plastic drum…

The most subtle mushrooms only from our mushroom farm!

■■■■■■ for flowers (this is fertilizer :stuck_out_tongue:)

Angling centre

Poultry slaughterhouse…

Protect your beetroot with pesticide Akord!

As you can see, the using of ■■■■ women don’t need to be related with the product company sells ;D :smiley:

Thats from France… “Hot dog of the day!”