Euro 5 for Lez?

Ok , now we are all are euro 4 down here in Baghdad …sorry London …forgot where I was for a moment , how long is it before our £5000 exhaust boxes are no longer allowed and we have to heave up again to have the pleasure of working in the jewel of the crown of this great island.

I can’t go in there now so I don’t give a monkeys :smiley:

by sounds of it, Im well and truely glad im out of there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Believe it is end of mth but think if you have informed them you are changing this to Euro 5 you have a bit longer but they will have your Reg to confirm this

No it has to be Euro 4 by the end of this month not Euro 5 . Just wondered when Euro 5 comes in ? had heard it was 2014 .

Don’t thinktime frame has been set yet .Oxford is going to be 2014 for lez.

lowemissionzones.eu/countrie … inmenu-205

Read all about it here.

I think that it was originally planned to step up to Euro V for 2014 but I heard that it was not being implemented and that it would happen “naturally” as older vehicles get replaced. Looking at TFL’s website there is nothing about Euro V. Maybe they fear that everyone will boycott London and leave everything at Scratchwood Services.

Hiya 30 years ago i would do 12 drops in London starting from Macclesfield, the traffic was chocka but
the job got done… i see nowadays on the television documentries theres no traffic…there was a programn
in the bank area about bow bells. there was a road with no traffic at all where years ago it was gridlock
if it gets any worse they’ll be advertizing for traffic to visit… keep away let them starve…
John

I wouldn’t go too far within the M25 unless I was coining it in anyway so the issue of a new motor wouldn’t be an issue as I’d always have one.