Euro 2020

Sorry mate…I meant LFCs Robbo!
You can’t sit on the fence when playing the auld enemy.
There were Dutch masters in every recent era of football. They made football a joy to watch. Called it ‘total football’, and it was.
A contrary bet on the Scots to win, to get yourself a quick thirty quid is desperate! Game doesn’t need any more edge. Especially now they have lost their first game.
Can’t believe Spain have not scored. Think a draw will be great for Sweden if they can see it out.

Just watching the Spain game, not the best 81 mins so far I’ve spent.
Reckon the France game is the highlight for tomorrow.

(Just to reiterate btw my bet is on England to win. :smiley: )

My only interest in football is Bristol rovers , I’d travel anywhere to watch them , can’t be bothered to even turn the tv over for England , though I did watch a bit of notts county v Chesterfield , Torquay v notts county in non league playoffs , and I did enjoy it to be fair
Would watch Torquay v Hartlepool in final, but as it’s being played at the ■■■■ pit they can ■■■■ right off , feel sick just the sight of that ■■■■ hole
How they dreamt that crap up , Hartlepool having to travel all the way to Bristol , Torquay is only just down the road , in the old days they’d of picked a midlands ground , city ground ( forest ) would of made more sense
Any way time to see who our joey Barton has signed this week
Utg

:laughing:

What a rogues gallery! Wee Jimmy Krankie…classic.

Well done Cymru. Turked the Turks. Bale is not the player he was, but can still influence a match.

Anybody else noticed the lack of England flags on cars and trucks during this tournament compared to others, …Have the UK fun Police banned that also?
You usually see them strewn all over the roads where they have came off so maybe they have.
Also not as many flags outside houses as it usually is…is it because of all the Covid crap so many pubs ain’t showing the game,.so there maybe ain’t as much interest this time?
I went to a pub last night and was told they 'ain’t allowed ’ to show games ffs. :unamused:

So not to be beaten I logged on to thei pub Wi fi and watched the Holland game on my phone over a pint, not to be beaten…although Austria were. :smiley:

these buggers bought them all… :sunglasses:

youtu.be/yEATLGkmdMc

like you rob i havent seen 1 car with a flag on…

England to win it not a hope, when you look at the flair and passing from other teams not a hope,
It usually happens in the second round where teams come into their best and England showed that in there first match, they are are now playing like a championship team, no class no good passes, can you imagine them playing Belgium it would be a lesson learned
Enjoy while it lasts, not a hope
We’ll played Scotland you berried them you were well up for it
Maybe another 60 years you might be in the running

4 - 1 my arse. :laughing:
This is why I was turned down for a job on The Pools Panel. :unamused: :laughing:

Ah well on the bright side a point is a point.
Can’t fault Scotland for the way they played btw.

Clark is Mourhinhos’ puppet. Five at the back made for a game of few chances.

i thought the Scots wanted it more tbh. Harry Kane looks washed out,and Grealish done nothing when he came on. i thought Ian Wright was going to burst into tears at the post-match inquest :laughing:

well,Wales have got through to the next round!

carryfast-yeti:
well,Wales have got through to the next round!

Yep, they did well to hold Italy to one goal,.especially when much of the second half was played by 10 men.

Did not think Germany would beat Portugal the way they did, although I was pleased, …as great a player Ronaldo is, I can’t stand his arrogance on the field, never forgave him for the winking incident when he got Rooney sent off all those years ago…then again I’ve held a grudge against Maradonna all these years. :blush: :laughing:

Waching the German style of play I ain’t sure how we will cope if we meet them, but you never know., if Kane gets his head together.
Watching the Holland game tonight, it should be half decent.

youtu.be/NQc9pSqJN6k

Ruskies are getting dismantled by the Danes. What a match.

Looks like we’ve qualified for the last 16 before a ball is kicked tomorrow night.
With Finland and Russia getting beat even if we finish 3rd or 4th we still go through.
Can’t help feeling that if we did we would more lkely to play a less efficient opposition in next round, but that is up to Southgate.
A chance to give the ones who haven’t made the first team yet a run out?
Give Jordan Henderson and McGuire a game for instance, they keep telling us they’re match fit now.

Holland, Belgium and Italy all through undefeated with similar goal stats… the rest of the groups look like they are struggling.

Any predictions for the finale :open_mouth: :laughing: