Eu referendum whats your vote

fodenway:
I wonder what little favours Teresa promised her “supporters” in their private meetings today in return for their backing her deal? Whatever, it still has to get through parliament here, and then get the approval of 27 EU member countries. “IN, A, NOT, HELL, HOPE”, springs to mind.

Thinking the same mate, why else would she have them in one to one yesterday, Buzzer.

What’s the betting some of those spineless ■■■■■■■ MP’s who have sat around the cabinet table and “bottled” it this afternoon will start crawling out from under the stones in the next day or two and resigning ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:
What’s the betting some of those spineless [zb] MP’s who have sat around the cabinet table and “bottled” it this afternoon will start crawling out from under the stones in the next day or two and resigning ? Cheers Dennis.

David Davis has already provided the Conservative definition of ‘resign’ in that case.Enoch Powell was the only real anti EU Tory.

Aha Dennis the beginning of the end, first the Northern Ireland minister resigns and now Dominic Rabb the Brexit secretary has also gone, the house of cards is falling so how many more by the close of play today, I suspect quite a few more will follow suit. We May or May not have a vote of no confidence and then a general election, Labour will sack Corbin and Tony Blair will make a dramatic return and all will end well NOT, ever the optimist Buzzer.
Plus Esther McVey resigns.

youtube.com/watch?v=prVJkTDC … youtube.be

Buzzer:
Aha Dennis the beginning of the end, first the Northern Ireland minister resigns and now Dominic Rabb the Brexit secretary has also gone, the house of cards is falling so how many more by the close of play today, I suspect quite a few more will follow suit. We May or May not have a vote of no confidence and then a general election, Labour will sack Corbin and Tony Blair will make a dramatic return and all will end well NOT, ever the optimist Buzzer.

Define ‘resign’ ?.

If Davis was true to his principles he’d have crossed the floor to UKIP while Raab is irrelevant representing a majority remain constituency so even if he really walked away it would make no difference.Which is why May put him in the job.It’s just pretend ‘opposition’ to make it look good all as part of Cameron’s/May’s plan.

Labour doesn’t need Blair when it’s got Starmer.

Buzzer:
Plus Esther McVey resigns.

Buzzer,

I think they will be queuing up to offer their respective letters of resignation after her Commons meeting this morning,we could be witnessing her own resignation too.

David

May day, May day, May day, so if and when mother Theresa gets the chop which is looking more likely by the hour who best to take over to get us through this, why the need for 580 odd pages in her document when one piece of paper would suffice, a post it note even you could write " Naff Off " quite easily on one of them, just imagine the cost of this fiasco so far all those Eurocrats, the paperwork, the travel etc must have cost a fortune. Something else bothers me which is how they came to the figure of 39 Billion Pounds severence, who decided that’s what we would owe and what the hell is it for, that in its self would make me walk away with no deal or should we phone a friend, they interviewed people on the 1 "o"clock news in Birmingham today and someone said we need a Trump in No10 and get the job sorted he may be right, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
May day, May day, May day, so if and when mother Theresa gets the chop which is looking more likely by the hour

Not going by Raab’s clear statement of loyalty saying that he will actually support her plan from the benches it’s just that he won’t implement it personally over a just a few small reservations.

Greetings Gentlemen.
It has always puzzled me as to why has nobody involved in Brexit demanded an Audit of the EU accounts.That alone would have influenced the Brexit decisions.It would be a good idea then we could see
what kind of chicanery they get up to in Brussels. Probaby,most of it pays Junker’s bar bill.Regards to you all from 900x20. :cry:

900X20:
Greetings Gentlemen.
It has always puzzled me as to why has nobody involved in Brexit demanded an Audit of the EU accounts.That alone would have influenced the Brexit decisions.It would be a good idea then we could see
what kind of chicanery they get up to in Brussels. Probaby,most of it pays Junker’s bar bill.Regards to you all from 900x20. :cry:

900x20 you are never going to see any EU accounts as they have not yet found an accountant corrupt enough to put there name to it plain and simple, Buzzer.

Hopefully Jacob Rees-Mog will be in charge next week.

kerbut:
Hopefully Jacob Rees-Mog will be in charge next week.

He’s said he doesn’t want the job of leader of the Tories.
Having done his bit in sinking the ship of government, he is apparently not keen to take the helm.
So either he is more intelligent than he seems, or else he’s a liar. I wonder which?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

youtube.com/watch?v=NkknTYGuDo8

Its hard to predict a successor for a new Prime minister should Mrs May be ousted, she obviously believes in her plan but does she have enough backing I don’t think so. As for JRM I don’t think he would be a wise choice and allegedly there are quite a few other contenders for the top job and for sure we need someone who is capable of seeing the job of Brexit OUT that being the operative word. There has been months and months of pontificating about and it is clear to me the settlement we needed was never going to be agreed not in a million years, we really do need a clean break for that is what we voted for in 2016 and as it stands for all the discussion and meetings and two Brexit secretaries later we are no closer to any form of a deal.
Cant imagine who is going to be the next Brexit secretary as both the past ones have left office as they don’t believe in deal on the table, one wonders what the EU contingent are thinking at this moment in time with our government in some what disarray, no doubt there will be more developments in the coming days we will just have to wait and see what happens, perhaps David Davis could be the next prime minister and at the same time regain the position of Brexit secretary then at least he would not have to confront any one other than himself on decisions , food for thought Buzzer.

I watched the whole 9 yards of Teresa’s humiliation at the hands of all sides in the Commons and I can’t understand why she hasn’t “jacked” it in but she also came out fighting again at her press conference this afternoon and got another pasting from the Hacks ! The woman must have a hide as thick as a Gurka’s ■■■■■■■■ !! Does she know something we don’t ? However, the thing that they are all terrified of is a Corbynista Government which was the reason the £ went off a bit today , it was nowt to do with Teresa’s dismal performance I understand. But as Buzzer says it’s just a case of “watch this space” over the next few weeks to see how matters unfold. Lets hope it all turns to ■■■■■ and we manage a “No deal” which might cause a bit of short term agg. but it would be the best outcome for the UK and we should save a few £ as well ( £39 mil !) Fingers, arms and legs crossed ! Cheers Bewick.

Buzzer:

900X20:
Greetings Gentlemen.

900x20 you are never going to see any EU accounts as they have not yet found an accountant corrupt enough to put there name to it plain and simple, Buzzer.

Here are the EU accounts for 2017.
ec.europa.eu/budget/library/bibl … nal_en.pdf
And here is an independent assessment of how accurate they are.
fullfact.org/europe/did-auditor … eu-budget/
And a 2016 Reality Check
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu … m-36276175

“What kind of chicanery they get up to”
Well, nice to see no one is jumping to any conclusions since they haven`t apparently seen any accounts yet.

Franglais:
Here are the EU accounts for 2017.
ec.europa.eu/budget/library/bibl … nal_en.pdf
And here is an independent assessment of how accurate they are.
fullfact.org/europe/did-auditor … eu-budget/
And a 2016 Reality Check
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu … m-36276175

“What kind of chicanery they get up to”
Well, nice to see no one is jumping to any conclusions since they haven`t apparently seen any accounts yet.

About as honest and accurate as remainers saying that our services and financial sector ‘exports’ don’t form part of our trade balance figures and thereby offset our EU manufacturing imports bill let alone when combined with our net 'contribution.The result magically being a massive trade deficit supposedly turned into a surplus and the EU being good for us economically.

Both sound about right, Buzzer