Eu referendum whats your vote

Buzzer:
Spardo what I was getting at was the BBC and the like news corporations are one sided with there daily scaremongering, obviously the vote to leave by the majority was no coincidence, The vote was well publicized prior to it taking place in fact the government spent millions sending out information on the subject and remember they were the staunch remoaners and did not think for one moment it would go against there true wishes but they got a shock of a lifetime.
Those of us that voted to leave all believe we will be far better off after Brexit and I think we will or did I just imagen that, I don’t think so Buzzer,

Fair enough but you did say you didn’t inderstand why so many, whether in the BBC or elsewhere, don’t agree with you. I was merely pointing out that many, like me and our little minority here, don’t agree with you either and we firmly believe that you are wrong.

My 5 penneth…again…
I voted remain but I RESPECT THE MAJORITY VOTE.
I DONT respect the back door tactics of Labour or even the shaddowy Conservative Remainers that use the “deal” or “no deal” results put to the people to have another say. if the “deal” is rejected then re negotiate not call for another “In or Out” referendum. Personally, if they can’t strike a deal, take the chance and go “No deal”. We won’t go bankrupt. Sure there will be indecision, turmoil etc but that will be for the EU just as it will be for us, THEN the talking turkey will start in earnest with quick decisions being made.
IF the “deal” affects me in the EU, I’ll deal with it, just like we did 35/40 years ago, country by country. I remember those in school not wanting to do French language because "I’ll never go there " generation. Huge swathes have had it easy freely coming and going throughout the EU but how many of them voted remain? Not enough obviously.
Eire/N.I.: Let the EU build their customs barrier, they are obliged to, the UK doesn’t need to do anything. THEY (EU) become the villains of the piece (peace) not the UK.
Refuse lorries into the UK unless their goods status has been declared electronically in advance. No declaration ticket, no ferry booking. Businesses will be falling over themselves to pre clear their goods once it has departed from the loading point. De Ja Vu! rather than when they arrive at the point of entry. TIR still exists for the non EU countries if they don’t want to play that way.
Mother Theresa may not be the best negociator but she is what we’ve got. Let Labour in and they will sell us out and say we want to stay in. Now forgive me, I’m not a great negociator but simply, if you tell your boss “stick your job up your a**e” and change your mind a few months later, what makes you think you would get back in at all or even on the same terms as you had before? Dream on, they don’t need us THAT much!
Roll on March and I hope the exchange rate improves…I’m working 3 weeks a year for no extra dosh! IF it goes 1:1 I’ll live with it. Drink less wine or cheaper wine!
Saludo!

gazzer:
My 5 penneth…again…
I voted remain but I RESPECT THE MAJORITY VOTE.
I DONT respect the back door tactics of Labour or even the shaddowy Conservative Remainers that use the “deal” or “no deal” results put to the people to have another say. if the “deal” is rejected then re negotiate not call for another “In or Out” referendum. Personally, if they can’t strike a deal, take the chance and go “No deal”. We won’t go bankrupt. Sure there will be indecision, turmoil etc but that will be for the EU just as it will be for us, THEN the talking turkey will start in earnest with quick decisions being made.
IF the “deal” affects me in the EU, I’ll deal with it, just like we did 35/40 years ago, country by country. I remember those in school not wanting to do French language because "I’ll never go there " generation. Huge swathes have had it easy freely coming and going throughout the EU but how many of them voted remain? Not enough obviously.
Eire/N.I.: Let the EU build their customs barrier, they are obliged to, the UK doesn’t need to do anything. THEY (EU) become the villains of the piece (peace) not the UK.
Refuse lorries into the UK unless their goods status has been declared electronically in advance. No declaration ticket, no ferry booking. Businesses will be falling over themselves to pre clear their goods once it has departed from the loading point. De Ja Vu! rather than when they arrive at the point of entry. TIR still exists for the non EU countries if they don’t want to play that way.
Mother Theresa may not be the best negociator but she is what we’ve got. Let Labour in and they will sell us out and say we want to stay in. Now forgive me, I’m not a great negociator but simply, if you tell your boss “stick your job up your a**e” and change your mind a few months later, what makes you think you would get back in at all or even on the same terms as you had before? Dream on, they don’t need us THAT much!
Roll on March and I hope the exchange rate improves…I’m working 3 weeks a year for no extra dosh! IF it goes 1:1 I’ll live with it. Drink less wine or cheaper wine!
Saludo!

Gazzer I never knew you were eduficated, you wrote a good piece there and my old mucker Dennis (Bewick) I think will second me on that. Balls to Christmas and as you say roll on March 2019 and we will see how big the balls are that attached to the EU bureaucratic corrupt mouth pieces, Buzzer

More to me than you realised John. You should listen to Charlie 1 more!!

Top man Gazzer, very sound analysis of the situation we are now in ! and IMHO the only, and best, outcome is for us to walk away giving the EU “two fingers” as we leave ! As for Labour lead by those two Commies Corbyn and Mc Donnell well I honestly do not beleive the Electorate will fall for their ridiculous policies and proposals ! what a pair of ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ heads ! I don’t believe most of historical Labour voters will accept their drivel either !
All the same it could be a very interesting General Election when it happens because Mother Teresa and the likes of Hammond have done their selves no good either I’m sad to say. But we must get clear of the EU first without fail then everything should start falling into place ! Onward and upward ! Cheers Bewick.

Am i hearing this correctly ? If we have no deal all our pilots wont be able to fly into EU countries with the licences they have now… WHY■■? .The licence is still the same as any EU member licence.Will this happen for EU pilots flying here.The same with hauliers and their drivers.Once it happens and hopefully with a no deal will we have thousands of East European drivets stuck in Britain because the EU wont recognise our licences anymore .After all it is a 2 way street so there will be lots of chaos created by the EU for the EU members .Sounds a lot of bother to me or is it just another case of scaremongering and bullying by the unelected?

Well “ramone” all this scaremongering and bollox is coming from the “unelected, gravy train riders and career Tossers” in the EU who will do anything to hold onto the status quo. They are ably assisted by the poxy Remainers in the UK who should be shot as Traitors ! A glaring example of the Tossers are the likes of the Kinnock family and that reptile Mandelson also Blair and the Lib Dem leadership ! However, we are where we are but hopefully it will all be sorted by March next year and with a bit of luck we will have left with “no deal” and one thing is certain the World will not come to an end the day after ! OUT, OUT, OUT !!! Cheers Bewick.

I am sick to death of hearing about it all.
This country has sank to new lows putting up with this idiotic pm and hanging this out this long.Sooner we are out and this devide and conquer ■■■■■ over the better .

Bewick:
Well “ramone” all this scaremongering and bollox is coming from the “unelected, gravy train riders and career Tossers” in the EU who will do anything to hold onto the status quo. They are ably assisted by the poxy Remainers in the UK who should be shot as Traitors ! A glaring example of the Tossers are the likes of the Kinnock family and that reptile Mandelson also Blair and the Lib Dem leadership ! However, we are where we are but hopefully it will all be sorted by March next year and with a bit of luck we will have left with “no deal” and one thing is certain the World will not come to an end the day after ! OUT, OUT, OUT !!! Cheers Bewick.

What part of representing the majority don`t they get . The leader of the Lib Dems was urging remainers from the Labour and Tory parties to join them and have another referendum now Labour are saying the same . All this does is show these MPs for what they really are , self centred and full of their own ■■■■ .
We are the inconvenience that gets in the way of their final route to the gravy train they are all striving for . There was a Labour MP on tv this morning saying how we need to save our high street shops with so many closing and putting people out of work , it was only yesterday that they were banging on about staying in the EU and keeping the steady flow of Europeans coming in to fill jobs

Hey, I got a letter printed in the mail today:

‘How ironic: de Gaulle didn’t want us to be allowed to join and Macron doesn’t want us to be allowed to leave.’

John.

At the Labour conference, the UNITE man said it all: " The vote on the final agreement is just that, a decision on the agreement, NOT a vote to accept or leave". He’s got his head on I have to say.
I read also that MORE Labour constituencies voted to LEAVE the EU in the great referendum (70%). Those in the north, north east, Wales etc. I wonder how those elected Labour members of parliament in those said constituencies aim to uphold their electorates votes…to leave?

It seems that every day we hear something new from Private Fraser and Corporal Jones. :smiley: :unamused:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7NlFWh7Sz8

youtube.com/watch?v=rjxseHuUSYI

Today Corbin was being interviewed by Laura Kunesberg and he has plans to pay for child care for two year olds now which will cost an extra 4.5 billion according to him, now if that’s not a vote catcher I am a Dutchman. He is desperate to join forces to make May fail in any attempt on a deal with the EU so he thinks he can force a general election which he thinks labour will win, there is a great deal of division within his party at the moment and I would not bet on him being successful. True to say there is division in the conservatives also but I know I would rather have them in power by choice.
After all the tooing & froing thats gone on i just want May to say there will be no further discussion on the matter we will leave the EU with NO deal so we all know whats what then we can just get on with our plans for the future outside the EU and no adjustment time or penalties either.
As Gazzer said why all the crap about pilots and drivers licenses this just shows what ever we try to do they will do there utmost to sabotage any form of ammicable aggreement and at the end of the day it is a two way street and we could make life just as difficult for them, there is absolutely no need for all this childish behavoir.
What ever happenned to democracy, we voted to leave and thats what should happen. Several contributers on this thread have mentioned the bar stewards who are on the gravy train that is the EU not to mention the buggers on the platform waiting to get aboard.
We need to review the dole system as well, apparently there are hundreds of jobs to be filled but no one to take up the positions mainly because it does not pay them to work and they are better of as claiments, this cannot be right and should be changed immediately, heavan knows I and my cohort Bewick could sort this country out within a year should we be given creedence to do so plus there are a few who could help us just put your name forward for consideration, cheers Buzzer.

Beginning of the end for Angela Merkal as chancellor is defeated in party rebellion, been there since 2005 but her time is running out, zich highle , Buzzer

a2c79c8cab9f5dcaa5f3cead1bfb905b.jpg

Hi, as a point of interest, how many on here pay trade union fees and try to opt out of the political levy that’s included /. Be warned though it gets nasty.

cartageman:
Hi, as a point of interest, how many on here pay trade union fees and try to opt out of the political levy that’s included /. Be warned though it gets nasty.

When I paid them, I opted out, the URTU was never a problem, probably not affiliated even.

T&G were a nightmare, ever tried to get any support if you had a problem at the docks? They also screwed me during the '79 strike. I was still on sick after breaking a finger at work, but as shop steward they still let me do all the picket rounds with my own car, and then refused me any expenses.

Don’t misunderstand me lads I am not ,nor ever have been, in favour of strikes but in '79 the T & G Drivers were “sold down the river” by their “brothers” in other Unions ! As an employer at the time I just wanted, once and for all, for the Country to be brought to an immediate short sharp standstill so as to bring home to the general populace how important the Road transport industry was to the life blood of the country ! I know! I know! I was an employer but matters had got the point whereby something drastic had to done, once and for all ! But in the event we had to endure a lingering “death” of some firms being giving Union dispensation to continue operating courtesy of the ■■■■■■■ T & G. One instance comes to mind regarding a local Paper Mill. All the own account drivers at the Mill, bar one, were members of SOGAT who kept working ! but the one Driver who was a member of the General & Municipal Workers Union ( IIRC) was “parked up” for the duration of the strike as this individual’s Union was officially part of the strike !! So much for solidarity of “The Brothers” ! The outcome of the abortive strike was the last straw for me, from there on in the Union could ■■■■ off !! I ensured that our work force from then on were always paid in excess, and enjoyed superior terms, to that demanded by the T & G i.e. Accident Insurance cover ( Bewick 104 weeks, TDG 26 weeks !) overalls/uniform ( years before “fast eddie”) 4 weeks paid holiday and paid by the hour plus Time and a half for over time and double time for Sunday ! none of “a basic and a warped bonus scheme” ! IIRC I never had any further problems from 1980 onwards, the Union never bothered me as our T & C’s were superior to the T & G’s asperations ! All our Lads were union members but it was just to be able to gain access to the Docks etc. We never asked a Driver to do anything I or our Manager ( first Driver) to do anything we wouldn’t , legally, do ourselves !
So the faster we get out of the EU the better and get back to sanity ! The release of files from over 30 years ago when we were conned into joining this “United States of Europe” by Grocer Heath ( yes a Conservative) speaks volumes as to why it was great big ■■■■■■■ mistake ! But my conscience is clear because in the 1975 referendum I voted not to join the EEC as it was described at the time ! What a ■■■■■■■ CON !! That ■■■■ Heath should be dug up and ■■■■■■■ shot !!! he was a bigger ■■■■■■■ con man than Harold Wilson at least you knew which side of the fence he was on ! Which is the same as thinking about Mother Teresa ! She is a “dyed in the wool ■■■■■■■ Remainer” Rant over ! going to get me’sel a beer out the fridge ! Cheers Bewick.

Good morning all,
I think there is a limit to how much can be said by any one person on any one subject without it getting a little boring and this is why I like these posters.
Of course we dont know how true they all are but it does make a point.
I voted to leave because I did not like the way we were being milked by a very large,and growing organisation and our independance slowly being eroded, right or wrong we shall all see.
However after listening to all the in/out talks the way we are being treated by the EU makes me realize I was right. Harvey

Not all true Harvey, but, as you say, boring.

Spardo:
Not all true Harvey, but, as you say, boring.

Morning David,
Glad you agree with the boring bit but you have me with the “not all true”, to be honest, I would’nt know. Harvey