Eu referendum whats your vote

Does this help :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Harvey

Franglais:

Spardo:
Oh gawd, this thread just gets dafter.

Always a good read though!
Sometimes I feel like laughing at loud at the internal contradictions and naive thinking in some of the arguments* used, but then get worried that these are genuinely held beliefs.

*I’m sure many think that of MY opinions too.

What’s naive and contradictory in wanting our country back and the sovereign right to govern ourselves and democratic control over its government.

As opposed to being part of yet another failed Federal European state,in the form of a much bigger version of the former Yugoslavia with all the same flaws and ideology of that failed state.

HRS:
Does this help :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Harvey

Oh wait Nahir is also an EU citizen not just German. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I will very grudgingly :blush: admit that “CF” is at last starting to talk sense and his comparison of the old Yugoslavia with “The united states of Europe” is absolutely spot on, full marks “CF” :smiley: . And we all know what happened in “Yugoslavia” when the ■■■■ hit the fan ! Well done Pal ! Cheers Bewick. :wink:

Bewick:
I will very grudgingly :blush: admit that “CF” is at last starting to talk sense and his comparison of the old Yugoslavia with “The united states of Europe” is absolutely spot on, full marks “CF” :smiley: . And we all know what happened in “Yugoslavia” when the [zb] hit the fan ! Well done Pal ! Cheers Bewick. :wink:

All the more sad for future generations,but all too predictable in that case,when you realise that the EU Referendum Act was deliberately written by remainer Hammond and passed by the treacherous parliament,to be a non binding document on the government.IE they don’t,and were never meant to,have to honour it. :bulb: :frowning: :unamused:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_ … m_Act_2015

While Slovenians etc gave their lives for the return of their countries only for their newly formed National Governments to give them all away again to the EU because the payoff seemed too good to turn down. :unamused:

Just been reading a bit about Nigel Farage returning to fight for a renewed approach to Brexit as he stated that Mrs May and a lot of her government seems hell bent on it not going through something most of us realized some time ago. Also I watched an interview of James Dyson done by Andrew Marr in which he said we should just walk away with no deal, adding that for years he has had to deal with Brussel’s on rulings and regulations on his goods and he says walk away and they will come and beg us to come and do deals with the UK as they cannot do without our business and he is so right, what ever happens we need to get on with it and maybe Nige should have stayed till the job was seen through Buzzer.

Oh yes, I know all about Dyson, he can’t stand the competition, that’s why he refused to sell his (foreign made) very expensive vacuums abroad. I rang them to buy one and the bloke in customer services said they weren’t allowed to send them abroad, but advised me to buy the same model off Amazon uk, at a cheaper price and with the same warranty. So I did.

The man is a bull artist, and now I see that he has given up corded machines altogether after realising that rubbishing the cordless competitors got him nowhere and they had it right all along.

If he is your shining hero then good luck, moves British jobs abroad and then bleats that he still can’t compete.

Oh, and his expensive so-called ‘animal’ machine still doesn’t pick up all the animal hairs. And it’s bloody heavy to lug around, something else he has just realised, now bragging about how light his latest copy is.

And as for Tony Bliar, your contempt for him does not surpass my own, dragging the country into an illegal war. Thank goodness there was at least one statesman in Europe at the time, President Jaques Chirac of France who refused, despite inults to himself and his country, to tag along on the Yank’s coat tails. Something you are going to see a lot more of in Britain in future, whoever is PM, when it finds itself alone and friendless in the world.

And the cash club you speak of. Is that the same cash club that takes the hard earned taxes from people who just happen to live in the wrong postcode and then deprives them of the right to a say about what they are doing?

Spardo:
Oh yes, I know all about Dyson, he can’t stand the competition, that’s why he refused to sell his (foreign made) very expensive vacuums abroad. I rang them to buy one and the bloke in customer services said they weren’t allowed to send them abroad, but advised me to buy the same model off Amazon uk, at a cheaper price and with the same warranty. So I did.

The man is a bull artist, and now I see that he has given up corded machines altogether after realising that rubbishing the cordless competitors got him nowhere and they had it right all along.

If he is your shining hero then good luck, moves British jobs abroad and then bleats that he still can’t compete.

Oh, and his expensive so-called ‘animal’ machine still doesn’t pick up all the animal hairs. And it’s bloody heavy to lug around, something else he has just realised, now bragging about how light his latest copy is.

And as for Tony Bliar, your contempt for him does not surpass my own, dragging the country into an illegal war. Thank goodness there was at least one statesman in Europe at the time, President Jaques Chirac of France who refused, despite inults to himself and his country, to tag along on the Yank’s coat tails. Something you are going to see a lot more of in Britain in future, whoever is PM, when it finds itself alone and friendless in the world.

And the cash club you speak of. Is that the same cash club that takes the hard earned taxes from people who just happen to live in the wrong postcode and then deprives them of the right to a say about what they are doing?

Oh wait.So it’s ok for you to say that the contempt of remainers like you for Blair surpasses that of Leavers but Leavers aren’t allowed to distance themselves from those like Dyson in the same way.As for your mate Chiraq I don’t remember Shore,Heffer or Benn ever being Amerca’s lap dogs unlike your mates Heath,Callaghan,Thatcher,Cameron and Major or are you going to distance yourself from them too.As for alone and friendless.With so called ‘friends’ like the EU wanting to call us an enemy just because we don’t want to submit to their blackmail of sovereignty and cash for the privilege of importing their stuff who needs enemies.

On that note no I don’t remember the US ever saying that we have to make US Federal government rule here a condition of maintaining the ‘special relationship’ and we could have said no to Iraq just as we said no to getting involved in the pointless quagmire of Vietnam,obviously with no repercussions from our ‘friends’.Unlike the vindictive EU in the case of us saying no thanks to their stinking,dictatorial,Soviet style zb pile.

Spardo:

Spardo you commented on two persons in my last entry but see there was no mention of Nigel Farage was this intentional or is he your brother in law or summit, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Spardo you commented on two persons in my last entry but see there was no mention of Nigel Farage was this intentional or is he your brother in law or summit, Buzzer

Farage I had some regard for, although his facts were wrong, because he was the only one of the leading bunch who stated his case from the start and stuck with it. Unlike all the others who either jumped ship or jumped aboard, whichever way you want to put it.

Although I have nothing but contempt for Blair, anybody who takes his country to war for anything other than a direct threat to it deserves no credit or riches, but don’t forget Farage is on that gravy train as well. Non of them are squeaky.

As for CF and the usual load of word twisting bile and hate, no comment required.

This made me smile, sadly,

youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU

Buzzer:

Isn’t this the same Farage who told the UKIP vote to trust May and who went soft on the immigration/Islamic issue.

Do you think all this continuing Bollox would have carried on all this time if “The Establishment” had got the result they assumed was only a formality ? I don’t think so ! We would have just accepted the result, as you should do in a democratic vote. The Establishment would have smirked and called us idiots for even daring to vote leave. But what a ■■■■■■■ surprise the areosols got when they lost ! So they have never stopped whining all the ■■■■■■■ time since then ! Their idea of a referendum is keep having them until they get the result they want ! I’m not in favour of another referendum but if it is somehow wangled that the “Sore losers” manage it they might be in for a bigger ■■■■■■■ shock than they got last time ! I for one wont be changing my mind, in fact I would vote twice if I could !!! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
Do you think all this continuing Bollox would have carried on all this time if “The Establishment” had got the result they assumed was only a formality ? I don’t think so ! We would have just accepted the result, as you should do in a democratic vote. The Establishment would have smirked and called us idiots for even daring to vote leave. But what a [zb] surprise the areosols got when they lost ! So they have never stopped whining all the [zb] time since then ! Their idea of a referendum is keep having them until they get the result they want ! I’m not in favour of another referendum but if it is somehow wangled that the “Sore losers” manage it they might be in for a bigger [zb] shock than they got last time ! I for one wont be changing my mind, in fact I would vote twice if I could !!! Cheers Bewick.

The bigger question would be what if the remainers win a second referendum.Which one do we then say is the relevant result to go by and why.The fact is we won’t settle this argument by referendum let alone continuing ongoing contradictory referenda.

Also have to say no I’d never have recognised a remain vote either just as they won’t ever recognise a leave vote.Because this is an ideological battle in which they think we have no right to be so called ‘little Englanders’ when only EU Federal rule will do and I think that those zb’s have no right to vote our country out of existence.Trust me this ain’t going to be settled easily while unfortunately for us it looks like the Royals are on the side of the remainers which makes things even more difficult.Because if that wasn’t the case Liz would have sent the army in to get Heath and make an example of the zb by locking him up in the tower and we wouldn’t be having this discussion let allowing remainers to tell us that they are going to take out our country.

Carryfast:
… Liz would have sent the army in to get Heath and make an example of the zb by locking him up in the tower and we wouldn’t be having this discussion let allowing remainers to tell us that they are going to take out our country.

Liz hasn’t got an army, she’s just a figurehead like the badge on a copper’s helmet. :unamused:

Must you continually demonstrate your lack of knowledge? If you have any friends, they must be so embarrassed in your company. :blush:

Yawn yawn yawn
Can you lot please replace the broken records you all keep playing FFS !!!
[emoji850][emoji850]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spardo:

Carryfast:
… Liz would have sent the army in to get Heath and make an example of the zb by locking him up in the tower and we wouldn’t be having this discussion let allowing remainers to tell us that they are going to take out our country.

Liz hasn’t got an army, she’s just a figurehead like the badge on a copper’s helmet. :unamused:

Must you continually demonstrate your lack of knowledge? If you have any friends, they must be so embarrassed in your company. :blush:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander … med_Forces

Which part of ‘ultimate authority’ don’t you understand.More like in typical remainer style don’t want to understand.Which obviously includes the ability to order the forces to arrest any parliamentary minister/s or ministry gone rogue.As in the case of Heath handing over the country’s sovereignty to a foreign power in the form of the zb EU Federal government. :unamused:

While your definition would obviously apply in the case of the Canadian or Australian armed forces not Brit.

blue estate:
Yawn yawn yawn
[emoji850][emoji850]

Certainly, but if you are so bored with it you can also not read the thread. Something I have done with a couple of threads that no longer interest me, so I simply don’t go there to get bored anymore. :wink: :laughing:

Spardo:

blue estate:
Yawn yawn yawn
[emoji850][emoji850]

Certainly, but if you are so bored with it you can also not read the thread. Something I have done with a couple of threads that no longer interest me, so I simply don’t go there to get bored anymore. :wink: :laughing:

Spardo in an earlier post by you it stated that you are an EU citizen and are free to roam as you please so aint it time you took your dogs on a very long walk, you chose to live where you do and I am sure you have to abide by that country’s rules while living there. Don’t you think you should just leave old Blighty to those who reside here as your opinions do not really count anymore on the subject of the UK & Brexit as you having deserted these shores. Buzzer

Buzzer:

Spardo:

blue estate:
Yawn yawn yawn
[emoji850][emoji850]

Spardo in an earlier post by you it stated that you are an EU citizen and are free to roam as you please so aint it time you took your dogs on a very long walk, you chose to live where you do and I am sure you have to abide by that country’s rules while living there. Don’t you think you should just leave old Blighty to those who reside here as your opinions do not really count anymore on the subject of the UK & Brexit as you having deserted these shores. Buzzer

No