Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:

Spardo:

HRS:
Yes I / we put pen to paper but surley you can see it is only in “reply”. Harvey

So why can’t you see that that is all that we are doing too. Why is it simply a reply when you post, but resentment when we do?

Or, in addition to being denied a vote in the most important decision our country has faced, do you think we should also be denied a voice in the discussion which follows?

What ‘discussion which follows’.We had a referendum and the vote was leave.Why should we allow anyone who doesn’t live in the country to vote on matters which only concerns it.IE do you think that Brit ex pats in Canada still get the vote here.Or for that matter allowing our electoral system to be corrupted by gerrymandered foreign immigrant demographics voting for their own interests not ours.Having said that it’s clear that this argument can only be settled on a Europe wide basis anyway and if we don’t smash the EU Federal system it will only become a greater threat to future generations of Brits anyway whether we are in or supposedly out of it.So I’m gradually reaching the conclusion that it doesn’t really matter whether we leave or not because this is a Europe wide issue of do we want it to be taken over by people like Merkel and Macron and Juncker etc ruling over us all,which you obviously support,or do we want a Europe made up of sovereign Nation states which can co operate when it’s in their interests but also have the right to say no not for us when it isn’t.Being told what to do by the stinking EU federal government and a trade relationship that’s all about us being screwed with a massive trade deficit and paying a fortune in contributions for the privilege isn’t in our national interest.So tell us why do you think that the EU Federal government system as it stands and continuing with that status quo is good for us in that regard.

Today friday 13th is a historic day a day in which for the very first time i agree totally with a carryfast post. Should i seek medical advice or is it too late for me

Buzzer:
Apparently the TRUMP card has been played with the Donald telling this country any trade deals with the USA are off because Mother Theresa is not forthright enough with the EU and that’s before they even meet on a business level. Love him or hate him he tries to do what is stated on the tin, not so here even though it was the vote of the majority in this land in a democratic vote, where it all ends no one knows but at the moment its a watered down version and it does not look like we will have proper control over our destiny so its definitely time for the two finger treatment and lets move on, Buzzer.

So true Buzzer he says it like it is.I watched the news last night and the protests against Trump. A woman from some group who’s name i cant remember starts ranting about racist Trump and how WE ■■? (Not me i can assure you) dont want him here and how disgraceful it is that we have let him in.Again its the minority who shout
the loudest. We are more concerned in this country in prosecuting motorists than catching drug dealers , more occupied with Health and Safety crap than using common sense.And more concerned with being PC than tackling real issues. We could take advantage of Trumps USA instead of wimpering to the EU bullies . We just need a PM with balls pardon the pum

ramone:
Today friday 13th is a historic day a day in which for the very first time i agree totally with a carryfast post. Should i seek medical advice or is it too late for me

Europe not EU. :bulb: :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSJfe13f618

ramone:

Buzzer:
Apparently the TRUMP card has been played with the Donald telling this country any trade deals with the USA are off because Mother Theresa is not forthright enough with the EU and that’s before they even meet on a business level. Love him or hate him he tries to do what is stated on the tin, not so here even though it was the vote of the majority in this land in a democratic vote, where it all ends no one knows but at the moment its a watered down version and it does not look like we will have proper control over our destiny so its definitely time for the two finger treatment and lets move on, Buzzer.

So true Buzzer he says it like it is.I watched the news last night and the protests against Trump. A woman from some group who’s name i cant remember starts ranting about racist Trump and how WE ■■? (Not me i can assure you) dont want him here and how disgraceful it is that we have let him in.Again its the minority who shout
the loudest. We are more concerned in this country in prosecuting motorists than catching drug dealers , more occupied with Health and Safety crap than using common sense.And more concerned with being PC than tackling real issues. We could take advantage of Trumps USA instead of wimpering to the EU bullies . We just need a PM with balls pardon the pum

If Dave (remember him, ‘We Brits are not quitters!’ until he lost - and quit) had stayed in office and presented this white paper within a few weeks of the referendum, I think leavers would have accepted it, though whether he could have got it through the EU is another matter. Now, I can’t see how it can be made to fly.

Like him or loathe him, at least Trump says what he thinks, not what Sir Humphrey thinks, filtered through several remainers! As for citizen Khan and his protesters - please go away. We do seem to be heading to the point where the only protests allowed are those that suit the broadcasters’ affiliations.

ramone:

Carryfast:

Spardo:

HRS:
Yes I / we put pen to paper but surley you can see it is only in “reply”. Harvey

So why can’t you see that that is all that we are doing too. Why is it simply a reply when you post, but resentment when we do?

Or, in addition to being denied a vote in the most important decision our country has faced, do you think we should also be denied a voice in the discussion which follows?

What ‘discussion which follows’.We had a referendum and the vote was leave.Why should we allow anyone who doesn’t live in the country to vote on matters which only concerns it.IE do you think that Brit ex pats in Canada still get the vote here.Or for that matter allowing our electoral system to be corrupted by gerrymandered foreign immigrant demographics voting for their own interests not ours.Having said that it’s clear that this argument can only be settled on a Europe wide basis anyway and if we don’t smash the EU Federal system it will only become a greater threat to future generations of Brits anyway whether we are in or supposedly out of it.So I’m gradually reaching the conclusion that it doesn’t really matter whether we leave or not because this is a Europe wide issue of do we want it to be taken over by people like Merkel and Macron and Juncker etc ruling over us all,which you obviously support,or do we want a Europe made up of sovereign Nation states which can co operate when it’s in their interests but also have the right to say no not for us when it isn’t.Being told what to do by the stinking EU federal government and a trade relationship that’s all about us being screwed with a massive trade deficit and paying a fortune in contributions for the privilege isn’t in our national interest.So tell us why do you think that the EU Federal government system as it stands and continuing with that status quo is good for us in that regard.

You know Ramone, when I read CF’s post I thought exactly the same as you, but credit where credit is due, it’s only taken him over 20,000 posts but this is one I fully agree with.

Maybe he should stick to politics and leave transport alone :laughing: :laughing:

Good morning all.
Had this on Facebook this morning.
Q: wonder if ciizan Khan would have allowed the pig to fly over a Mosque ■■? or is that a bad thought !!! Harvey

After a hard day in the market trying to secure some more livestock and returned home had me tea watching the news and to my dismay I see vast numbers of our nation Corbin included demonstrating against a visit by Donald Trump, like him or not he is the president of the USA and should be treated appropriately. Personally I like him as he does try and do what he says he will but not necessarily his objectives a quality lacking very much in our political system in this country if only we had some one like him in charge of Brexit it would be done and dusted by now.
Where do all these protesters come from after all Friday is still in the working week or are they all part of Corbin’s army of dole mongers who have nought else better to do. never seen protests so big when other foreign leaders visit our shores who have far worse records of handling atrocities in there countries than the Donald.
Now as broadcast Mr Trump and the London mayor Mr Khan don’t see eye to eye but to permit a giant balloon depicting Mr Trump as a baby is an insult to say the least and what possible benefit to any person, if the Queen were to visit New York and they flew a balloon of her depicted as say a spitting image like character what would be the reaction over here not that I think they would stoop so low as to do that anyway and would show a far higher degree of respect than we have done.
Anyways the business side of Trumps visit is over and he moves on to Russia after his weekend of golf and we still wait to see if the watered down version white paper Mrs May has devised is a goer or not, this in my opinion is wrong and if they don’t like our version then just walk away, the EU is struggling and Angela in Germany does not have the same powers that she once had and at the end of the day it is Germany with there lap dog France who run the whole show any way all the rest being also rans. Lets hope that if Brexit fails and the present government also and in doing so we get Corbin in power and knacker the country completely and give his dole monger down and outs who just think they can keep on taking from his orchard of money trees for ever and a day then we will realise what life is really about god help us all, Buzzer.

HRS:
Good morning all.

download/file.php?id=252363&mode=view

Oh wait.1688 which was all about which Continental ruler would rule over us next.Just as the so called Magna Carta was actually just another diversionary piece of bs not worth the paper it was written on given out by an Angevin/Plantagenet King none of who could even speak English.To keep the subjugated English in line under the ongoing Continental European ( French ) originating inspired Reich which lives on today in the form of the present Royals who can trace their lineage back to William the ‘Conqueror’.Who’s only ‘conquest’ was beating a knackered army who’d had to fight off two invasions at opposite ends of the country at once and almost succeeded.On that note no England was a Catholic nation not French/Dutch Protestant of which Harold was the last true King and whoever would have succeeded him ‘if’ England had won on that fateful day in 1066.It’s unbelievable that people are gullible enough to go on believing in this French inspired 1,000 year Reich with our EU vassal state membership,obviously supported by the Royals,being the latest part of that.

IE if we want to use history to make the case for a free England then at least refer to the relevant part of history.Not stupidly refer to yet more historic Continental occupation,to make the case for an independent England not under foreign rule,which it’s never been since 1066.On that note no surprise that the Royals aren’t there supporting the ‘veterans’ who so naively gave them and continue to give them their loyalty. :unamused:

HRS:
Good morning all.

■■■■■■ myself laughing at that. When was there ever a time when this realm was not ruled by a foreign prince or potentate? :laughing: :laughing:

Oh yes, of course, except when the blessed Oliver was in charge. :smiley:

Buzzer:
After a hard day in the market trying to secure some more livestock and returned home had me tea watching the news and to my dismay I see vast numbers of our nation Corbin included demonstrating against a visit by Donald Trump, like him or not he is the president of the USA and should be treated appropriately. Personally I like him as he does try and do what he says he will but not necessarily his objectives a quality lacking very much in our political system in this country if only we had some one like him in charge of Brexit it would be done and dusted by now.
Where do all these protesters come from after all Friday is still in the working week or are they all part of Corbin’s army of dole mongers who have nought else better to do. never seen protests so big when other foreign leaders visit our shores who have far worse records of handling atrocities in there countries than the Donald.
Now as broadcast Mr Trump and the London mayor Mr Khan don’t see eye to eye but to permit a giant balloon depicting Mr Trump as a baby is an insult to say the least and what possible benefit to any person, if the Queen were to visit New York and they flew a balloon of her depicted as say a spitting image like character what would be the reaction over here not that I think they would stoop so low as to do that anyway and would show a far higher degree of respect than we have done.
Anyways the business side of Trumps visit is over and he moves on to Russia after his weekend of golf and we still wait to see if the watered down version white paper Mrs May has devised is a goer or not, this in my opinion is wrong and if they don’t like our version then just walk away, the EU is struggling and Angela in Germany does not have the same powers that she once had and at the end of the day it is Germany with there lap dog France who run the whole show any way all the rest being also rans. Lets hope that if Brexit fails and the present government also and in doing so we get Corbin in power and knacker the country completely and give his dole monger down and outs who just think they can keep on taking from his orchard of money trees for ever and a day then we will realise what life is really about god help us all, Buzzer.

If when Barrack Obama was in charge and people who didnt agree with his polices over here decided to put a giant balloon up over London you would have had absolute outrage with those same protesters yesterday calling for the government to take it down because its racist .This is the favourite word of protesters, they use it all the time. So lets say we stay in the EU and continue to let droves of immigrants in we will have protesters on the streets saying the NHS is falling apart .Well of course it is because theres a vey large percentage of immigrants from europe and the sub continent that havent contributed a penny into it who are constantly using its services . Its not rocket science but the EU wont let us charge these freeloaders because they are part of the EU ,its a nonesense . Yesterday we should have been bending over backwards for Donald and made him very welcome as we could do much better business with him than we ever can from the EU

ramone:

Buzzer:

If when Barrack Obama was in charge and people who didnt agree with his polices over here decided to put a giant balloon up over London you would have had absolute outrage with those same protesters yesterday calling for the government to take it down because its racist .This is the favourite word of protesters, they use it all the time. So lets say we stay in the EU and continue to let droves of immigrants in we will have protesters on the streets saying the NHS is falling apart .Well of course it is because theres a vey large percentage of immigrants from europe and the sub continent that havent contributed a penny into it who are constantly using its services . Its not rocket science but the EU wont let us charge these freeloaders because they are part of the EU ,its a nonesense . Yesterday we should have been bending over backwards for Donald and made him very welcome as we could do much better business with him than we ever can from the EU

Absolutely agree on that one, Buzzer.

Spardo:

HRS:
Good morning all.

■■■■■■ myself laughing at that. When was there ever a time when this realm was not ruled by a foreign prince or potentate? :laughing: :laughing:

To be fair at least unlike all the rest from 1066 he doesn’t seem to have any invading Frog ancestry.Although whatever the zb was fighting for it certainly wasn’t the independence of the Nations which made up the British Isles nor obviously the rightful return of our Anglo Saxon lineage.

Which obviously isn’t the same thing as saying that putting the country under a foreign ruled 1,000 year reich and fiefdom ( I’d count the present Royal family in that having predictably shown their true colours in that regard ) is a good thing or that there isn’t,or shouldn’t always be,the possibility of changing that situation for future generations.While unfortunately for us Hereward the Wake couldn’t finish the job.

ramone:

The whole Trump stunt is a BS diversion put up by May in that firstly Trump is a compromised liability even at home let alone here and can’t possibly support Secession in Europe because of the implications of doing that at home.While if he was genuine all he has to say is that the US no longer recognises the UK as an EU member state.It’s clear that the remainers have hijacked the whole agenda and Trump is as much a part of it as May,Macron and Merkel because Secession goes against everything that the US stands for.

No worries …Nige is on his way back youtube.com/watch?v=ohB0E7ObYuA.
Oily

oiltreader:
No worries …Nige is on his way back youtube.com/watch?v=ohB0E7ObYuA.
Oily

Isn’t that the same Farage who said that he trusted May to deliver Brexit and then like him loads of UKIP members ditched the Party thinking that the job was done and the Leave vote voted accordingly.Leaving Gerard Batten to pick up the pieces and save the Party and now the only credible opposition to the LabLibCon remain alliance.

Spardo:

HRS:
Good morning all.

Also strikes me as a little strange when some criticize Obama for sticking his oar into Brexit, but in the next breath want Trump to dictate our Brexit strategy?

Having just sat and watched Andrew Marr interview our country’s leader really don’t know what to think, when I voted to leave the EU as did the majority in this democratic place I thought it just meant we have a leaving date and that was it no penalties or at least one last pay off and then we are done. This obviously is not the case and we have a watered down version of what we actually voted for, no one really knows what will happen when the day actually arrives if it ever does but when Mrs May was asked what if Mr Barnie says NO to her white paper and wants her to move on certain aspects what will she do then and that’s if she is still in power which IMHO she wont be.
Momentum I feel is gathering for change and tomorrow in parliament is going to be interesting as Boris takes the stand with his resignation speech, a lot of childish shouting and booing as usual I suspect but what outcome, will others stand with him and resign with the consequences that follow, waiting with baited breath at the outcome and one thing is for sure this topic is all up in the air and will take some sorting out just as long as we don’t get Corbin as that will definitely be the end.

Franglais:
Also strikes me as a little strange when some criticize Obama for sticking his oar into Brexit, but in the next breath want Trump to dictate our Brexit strategy?

Obviously less ‘strange’ than remainers idolising Obama and his involvement in trying to swing the Referendum in their favour and being happy to spend loads of public cash on their stinking campaign while trying to cast aspersions regarding the Leave campaign’s spending.

Let’s not be under any illusions here the gloves are off and we’re all going to do what it takes to win our respective sides.Unlike the Federalists the leave side ( Nationalists ) obviously having the moral high ground of having an electoral majority but with such an ideological argument never having the slightest chance of being settled democratically.

As for Trump you do know that he is the legitimate President of the US and it’s him who decides US trade policy and US foreign policy as part of that job.So it’s obviously him who dictates US trade policy regarding the UK and it’s him who counts in this case not your obvious hero bleedin Obama.The fact that he hasn’t backed up his rhetoric with actions,in the form of telling May that the US no longer recognises the UK as an EU member state and expects the removal of all EU imposed trade barriers with the UK with immediate effect as part of that,saying everything.Just as expected,in the case of the contradiction of a President of a Federation supposedly supporting Secession within the US sphere of influence.IE the US is the problem not the solution here in that Texit is as justifiable as Brexit and that’s why Trump is saying one thing while doing the total opposite.Bearing in mind that Macron’s EU Federalist agenda obviously fits US foreign and domestic policy more than UK kicking off a wave secessionist feeling both in Europe and across the Atlantic ever would and Trump knows it.While the fact that remainers really think that Trump can possibly support secession in Europe just shows how politically illiterate and gullible that brainwashed Federalist remainers are. :unamused:

Buzzer:
Momentum I feel is gathering for change and tomorrow in parliament is going to be interesting as Boris takes the stand with his resignation speech, a lot of childish shouting and booing as usual I suspect but what outcome, will others stand with him and resign with the consequences that follow, waiting with baited breath at the outcome and one thing is for sure this topic is all up in the air and will take some sorting out just as long as we don’t get Corbin as that will definitely be the end.

If ‘momentum’ was supposedly ‘gathering’ we’d be talking about Davis at least resigning his seat and joining UKIP and Boris standing as an independent with two by elections to match.IE let’s not be under any illusions as to the complicity and treachery of the same Party that took us into this stinking Federal mire and is now predictably doing whatever it takes to keep us in it.Including Davis and Boris and JRM,let alone Raab,all putting on a good pretence while their ongoing loyalty to this stinking Federalist/Globalist club,over their country,remains never in doubt. :unamused: