Eu referendum whats your vote

What another general election and Corbin gets in then we will be in the mire for sure or is there a miracle replacement waiting in the Tory wings ready to swoop in and take us on a hard Brexit the majority voted for, perhaps David Davis has this in mind and a better option than we have at the moment I watch in dis May, Buzzer.

PS. Old Leatherhead man must be on his hols as he is usually quick off the mark on this thread.

Some Dutch Europrat was on the radio this morning ; what an arrogant ■■■■■ she was .We should tell them to stick it and if they want to charge us for exports we charge them for imports

ramone:
Some Dutch Europrat was on the radio this morning ; what an arrogant ■■■■■ she was .We should tell them to stick it and if they want to charge us for exports we charge them for imports

Best of luck with that then, Donald. :laughing:

It looks like matters could be getting a bit “tasty” in the run up to next March !!! I had been prepared to give Mrs. May the benefit of the doubt but it is quite clear now that she was just a “closet” Remoaner and now She has “shown her true hand”. So lets hope Boris, Davis & Co get their act together and get the duplicitous ■■■■■ out of No. 10 PDQ ! But in any case those ■■■■■ in the EU will ■■■■ her right off when She goes “cap in hand” with this fantastic proposal She has concocted and is touting it as “The deal” which the EU will accept ! Bollox !. Even Nigel is lining himself up for a return to lead UKIP so that will go down like a lead balloon in Tory ranks ! Great ! I reckon we should just walk away and tell the EU to “stick it where the monkey stuck the nuts”. The EU is falling apart anyway so why can’t these ■■■■■■■ Remoaners realise this fact. And never mind about Theresa having it tough, Mother Merkel is in a worse state as She is well propped up by another German political party who are threatening to pull the plug unless She stops the immigrants getting access to Germany ! So much for the survival of the Schengen area ! Cheers Bewick.

We need to get a hurry up on or there won’t be an EU to leave, and that would feel like being robbed.

Personally I think that Mrs May’s current position is headfirst in a wheelie bin that’s been left under a dripping tap; the end result isn’t in doubt it’s just a matter of how long she can hang on, and I fear it may be too long. I always thought that she was far too cautious for the job, but that caution appears to have turned to cowardice. She pays far to much heed to her “advisors” witness this Ollie Robbins chap now, who is a real problem in the shadows, and that pair behind her 2017 manifesto which turned out so well.

How she is removed with the current number of remainers in the parliamentary tory party is not going to be easy, especially without risking another general election.

Thankfully the bill three weeks ago which did squeak through does mean that we leave on 29/3/19 on WTO terms if no deal has been made, so there is some light at the end of the tunnel, but the treasury and foreign office officials will be putting in the hours trying to snuff it out.

All in all very unsatisfactory even antidemocratic, and I regretfully say that as a paid up party member.

They are jumping ship like rats now!

Love that line “we need to get a hurry up or there wont be an EU to leave” but so true as it has a lot of problems within and Mrs May is just going to walk in with her white flag of defeat resigning all hopes of what we voted for pampering to the EU, just hope they tell her to bog off and see what she does then, lets just leave and see how we fair as what she wants is far worse and to boot she is now threatening us with Corbin as an alternative so she aint got much faith in her ability to deal with this situation, Buzzer.

3578r.jpg

The “informed pundits” of all political persuasions are all agreed that Mrs May does not have the parliamentary numbers to get her Chequers agreement and plan through the Commons when it comes to a vote. There have already approaches made by the Tory whips to the Labour party for support, which is what Rees-Mogg alluded to last night and if it happened that would split the Tory party from top to bottom. The precedent being Robert Peel and the repeal of the Corn Laws. After that the Tory party was out of office for 30 years. Whatever happens Mrs May is on borrowed time…gone by Christmas.

Spardo:

HRS:
Where on earth did you get the impression that I did not accept the loss of the ref? How could I not, the votes were counted so that’s that. Although that arrogant moron Cameron did pick and choose who he was going to allow to vote.

Don’t confuse not accepting with not liking.

When at a general election the party i did not vote for gets in, I dont like it ,of course, but hey thats how it goes and i move on, hope I get my way next time.
For over two years now all we hear is bitterness, anger, family splits, fights in pups and general unrest in our country, If this is “not liking” then i have led a sheltered life, to me it sounds like “not accepting”
The mere fact that people put pen to paper after all this time shows a little resentment, sorry if I misunderstood you. Harvey

HRS:
The mere fact that people put pen to paper after all this time shows a little resentment, sorry if I misunderstood you. Harvey

You did. If by posting here that means ‘putting pen to paper’ then what does that say about you and the other ‘winners’? You are still posting too. And as far as ‘hope I get my way next time’ goes, you have that luxury and can shrug it off for 5 years. This is not the same and has far more serious consequences for the country.

But we, and I speak for all the people I come into real contact with here, have accepted it and think ‘let them get on with it’. We watch your disintegrating government, opposition and economy and think ‘thank goodness it’s not happening here’.

Spardo:

ramone:

Well i think they tried their bullying tactics with Donald and he told 'em tax my exports i will tax your imports
We need Europe like a hole in the head

ramone:

Spardo:

ramone:

Well i think they tried their bullying tactics with Donald and he told 'em tax my exports i will tax your imports

Your spot on “ramone” ever since WW11 the Americans have mollycoddled and stood by Europe while the Gerries have got stronger and stronger economically and over the past 20 years or so they have been taking the ■■■■ ! But no more according to The Donald ! I think he is ■■■■■■■ great, he tells it like it is and these EU ■■■■■■■ do not like it one bit ! The best is yet to come when Saint Teresa gets “two fingers” from Barnier then what BS is she going to try and con us into after that ? IMHO she will be “toast” ! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

ramone:

Spardo:

ramone:

Your spot on “ramone” ever since WW11 the Americans have mollycoddled and stood by Europe while the Gerries have got stronger and stronger economically and over the past 20 years or so they have been taking the ■■■■ ! But no more according to The Donald ! I think he is [zb] great, he tells it like it is and these EU [zb] do not like it one bit ! The best is yet to come when Saint Teresa gets “two fingers” from Barnier then what BS is she going to try and con us into after that ? IMHO she will be “toast” ! Cheers Dennis.

I liked Boris’s quote “you can’t polish a turd” very simple very true whether you are speaking about Mrs May the EU or the idoots in charge of the EU

Bewick:
Your spot on “ramone” ever since WW11 the Americans have mollycoddled and stood by Europe while the Gerries have got stronger and stronger economically and over the past 20 years or so they have been taking the ■■■■ ! But no more according to The Donald ! I think he is [zb] great, he tells it like it is and these EU [zb] do not like it one bit ! The best is yet to come when Saint Teresa gets “two fingers” from Barnier then what BS is she going to try and con us into after that ? IMHO she will be “toast” ! Cheers Dennis.

If ‘Trump’ ( or is that the artificial establishment plant Trump ) really mean’t it after the EU’s retaliation against Trump’s justified actions against the unfair EU trade practices there’d be no more German cars or their parts support allowed into the states at all and what is already in transit turned back.

He’d also say that the US no longer recognises the UK as an EU member state nor any so called ‘transition’.The truth is there’s an obvious conflict of interest and contradiction in any US president supporting secession within the US sphere of influence and he knows that if push comes to shove then he has to come down on the side of the EU because if he supports UK secession in Europe then Texas for one will justifiably say why not us too at home.

As for Boris and Davis if they were true to their principles then they’d have resigned from the Cons and stood as independent and joined UKIP respectively.Thereby triggering a by election in which at least Davis’ Leave constituency could then vote accordingly.While Boris could stand on an anti Heathrow expansion ticket in his.

As for Barnier why would he give remainer May two fingers when he knows that she has no intention of doing anything which isn’t in the EU’s interests.To the point where he obviously sees the advantage of getting rid of UKIP from the EU parliament while maintaining the rest of the EU status quo over us.

Buzzer:
PS. Old Leatherhead man must be on his hols as he is usually quick off the mark on this thread.

I think he is on his way back from Thailand after getting those kids out. I saw someone with a stirrup pump.

Carryfast:

Bewick:

If ‘Trump’ ( or is that the artificial establishment plant Trump ) really mean’t it after the EU’s retaliation against Trump’s justified actions against the unfair EU trade practices there’d be no more German cars or their parts support allowed into the states at all and what is already in transit turned back.

He’d also say that the US no longer recognises the UK as an EU member state nor any so called ‘transition’.The truth is there’s an obvious conflict of interest and contradiction in any US president supporting secession within the US sphere of influence and he knows that if push comes to shove then he has to come down on the side of the EU because if he supports UK secession in Europe then Texas for one will justifiably say why not us too at home.

As for Boris and Davis if they were true to their principles then they’d have resigned from the Cons and stood as independent and joined UKIP respectively.Thereby triggering a by election in which at least Davis’ Leave constituency could then vote accordingly.While Boris could stand on an anti Heathrow expansion ticket in his.

As for Barnier why would he give remainer May two fingers when he knows that she has no intention of doing anything which isn’t in the EU’s interests.To the point where he obviously sees the advantage of getting rid of UKIP from the EU parliament while maintaining the rest of the EU status quo over us.

Are you getting any medication to-night “CF” or is it Matrons night off watching the football down the pub ? If I was you Son I’d get into my pit and make sure I was feigning sleep when She rolls back from the drinker otherwise you might get a good skelping with her rubber hose !! "Go on Matron lay it onto the ■■■■ " :sunglasses: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Cheers Bewick.

Spardo:

HRS:

You did. If by posting here that means ‘putting pen to paper’ then what does that say about you and the other ‘winners’? You are still posting too. And as far as ‘hope I get my way next time’ goes, you have that luxury and can shrug it off for 5 years. This is not the same and has far more serious consequences for the country.

But we, and I speak for all the people I come into real contact with here, have accepted it and think ‘let them get on with it’. We watch your disintegrating government, opposition and economy and think ‘thank goodness it’s not happening here’.

David, i am begining to think I “did” understand you.
What are the serious consequences ■■? who knows ■■ its all speculation as far as I can see.
Yes I / we put pen to paper but surley you can see it is only in “reply”. Harvey

HRS:
Yes I / we put pen to paper but surley you can see it is only in “reply”. Harvey

So why can’t you see that that is all that we are doing too. Why is it simply a reply when you post, but resentment when we do?

Or, in addition to being denied a vote in the most important decision our country has faced, do you think we should also be denied a voice in the discussion which follows?

Spardo:

HRS:

So why can’t you see that that is all that we are doing too. Why is it simply a reply when you post, but resentment when we do?

Or, in addition to being denied a vote in the most important decision our country has faced, do you think we should also be denied a voice in the discussion which follows?

What ‘discussion which follows’.We had a referendum and the vote was leave.Why should we allow anyone who doesn’t live in the country to vote on matters which only concerns it.IE do you think that Brit ex pats in Canada still get the vote here.Or for that matter allowing our electoral system to be corrupted by gerrymandered foreign immigrant demographics voting for their own interests not ours.Having said that it’s clear that this argument can only be settled on a Europe wide basis anyway and if we don’t smash the EU Federal system it will only become a greater threat to future generations of Brits anyway whether we are in or supposedly out of it.So I’m gradually reaching the conclusion that it doesn’t really matter whether we leave or not because this is a Europe wide issue of do we want it to be taken over by people like Merkel and Macron and Juncker etc ruling over us all,which you obviously support,or do we want a Europe made up of sovereign Nation states which can co operate when it’s in their interests but also have the right to say no not for us when it isn’t.Being told what to do by the stinking EU federal government and a trade relationship that’s all about us being screwed with a massive trade deficit and paying a fortune in contributions for the privilege isn’t in our national interest.So tell us why do you think that the EU Federal government system as it stands and continuing with that status quo is good for us in that regard.

Apparently the TRUMP card has been played with the Donald telling this country any trade deals with the USA are off because Mother Theresa is not forthright enough with the EU and that’s before they even meet on a business level. Love him or hate him he tries to do what is stated on the tin, not so here even though it was the vote of the majority in this land in a democratic vote, where it all ends no one knows but at the moment its a watered down version and it does not look like we will have proper control over our destiny so its definitely time for the two finger treatment and lets move on, Buzzer.