Eu referendum whats your vote

Well having just escaped from four days in hospital and not able to post I saw this and thought I would share, Buzzer

Glad you are OK John,
What do we all think of this ■■? :laughing:

Harvey don’t know who wrote that or where you got it from but it just about sums the BREXIT job up very good, its in lay mans terms so even the dunces can get the gist of things but in fact the real figures are vastly more substantial than the letter, Buzzer.

HRS:
Glad you are OK John,
What do we all think of this ■■? :laughing:

006.JPG
Very good but one thing wrong with the Golf club Mr. Barnier is he itemised every thing to be paid for, as daft as it was, our Mr. Barnier and the EU just seem to pluck a number out of thin air for us to pay…

Ossie

Buzzer:
Well having just escaped from four days in hospital and not able to post I saw this and thought I would share, Buzzer

It’s a bit more complicated than that and goes back a bit further in time than just when their dad was little. :bulb: :wink:

Buzzer:
Harvey don’t know who wrote that or where you got it from but it just about sums the BREXIT job up very good, its in lay mans terms so even the dunces can get the gist of things but in fact the real figures are vastly more substantial than the letter, Buzzer.

That’s only the first page.

The second page goes along the lines

1 The club has always reserved the right to joint ownership of your house and to make the rules as to how you live in it you have no right of opt out over any decisions in that regard.Those rules exist regardless of if you leave the club.

2 Club subscriptions also continue to apply the same even if you leave the club.As before the club reserves the right to charge some members more so others can pay less.As before your membership subscriptions being based on the former.

The third page deals with your trade.In which

1 The club decides what you can sell and to who and what you can buy and from who.In this case the club has decided that you can only sell less to your customers than they can sell to you in order to further the good relations created by rule 2 page 2 although that isn’t a written law more a type of gentleman’s agreement expected within the club.While the club will only allow trade between you and any other non members of the club at the club’s discretion and subject to tariffs and quotas as decided by the club.That is the only rule required regarding trade thereby minimising complication in the interests of a ‘single market’ for all.As in the case of all other rules rule 1 page 3 applies even if you leave the club.

The club is sure that your solicitor T.May and Co will find all this in order and the club awaits their signature without delay.The club hopes you will enjoy your new status as a non member.

The correct response from GB needs to be as below, but perhaps someone would like to play around in an image editing program to bring this up to date by substituting Barnier’s face for that of George III.

popanth.com/files/2014-04/newton-bull-■■■■■.png

cav551:
The correct response from GB needs to be as below, but perhaps someone would like to play around in an image editing program to bring this up to date by substituting Barnier’s face for that of George III.

popanth.com/files/2014-04/newton-bull-■■■■■.png

This is probably more apt. :wink:

civilwarcauses.org/davis.htm

The Eagles pretty much summed it up when they wrote “Hotel California” back in 1976 -

Mirrors on the ceiling, pink champagne on ice,
and she said “we are all prisoners here, of our own device”
and in the Master’s chambers they gathered for the feast
they stab it with their steely knives, but they still can’t kill the beast.
Last thing I remember I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
“Relax” said the night man “we are programmed to receive -
YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE”

fodenway:
The Eagles pretty much summed it up when they wrote “Hotel California” back in 1976 -

Mirrors on the ceiling, pink champagne on ice,
and she said “we are all prisoners here, of our own device”
and in the Master’s chambers they gathered for the feast
they stab it with their steely knives, but they still can’t kill the beast.
Last thing I remember I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
“Relax” said the night man “we are programmed to receive -
YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE”

Just read your post absolutely brilliant mate and you are right it sums up the situation we are in superbly, thanks for that Buzzer.

Another piece from a paper someone sent in, good facts though, Buzzer

Too bloody right!

Buzzer:
Another piece from a paper someone sent in, good facts though, Buzzer

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/8 … zi-regime/

Which leaves the fact that no one of fighting age in Luxembourg in 1942 was actually ‘forced’ into the Wehrmacht.They were either cowards or they joined up with the LPL and then got smuggled out to the free French forces.There was no middle ground just like there is no such thing as ‘soft Brexit’. :bulb:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembour … iot_League

So are we going to allow ourselves to be dictated to by this son of a ■■■■ collaborator.Bearing in mind there’s no reason why his father shouldn’t have been expected to be fighting in Italy with the Free French forces there or in the Normandy campaign.Rather than with the bleedin Germans in Russia.Then he’s got the nerve to expect us to kow tow to Merkel and his stinking Fourth Reich. :imp:

Ah Ha cant wait for this to be reality, Buzzer.

25659397_1713571201997918_6842253904875395862_n.jpg

Getting a wee bit concerned now after watching Nigel Farage on BBC1 news this morning, he has indicated he is worried that if we do not reach an agreement with the rest of the EU we may be forced to have a rerun of the Brexit vote, how dare they, how very dare they ? Does this mean that when Labour if they ever should win a general election and the Conservatives don’t like it we have a rerun till we get the result they want. What ever happened to democracy in this country, we voted to leave so lets get on with it.
End of year figures show we as a country are doing better than ever and we aint out yet, several other EU partners are watching us as they are on the brink of jacking in the EU as well, only needs one more to follow suit and the charade collapses. Macron is worried for sure and he can see it is a distinct possibility in France, the Dutch would exit but they have not got the right people in power at the moment to bring this about and just how many others would follow suit.
If we remain we would have to accept the EURO which we have resisted up to now and also we would be forced to join European forces as part of the agreement, Barny treats this almost as a religion so he definitely wants us to fail as he is not going to make for a favourable exit for us, they need the two fingers right up them then we can be released and show them what freedom from this circus called the EU means to Britain which is definitely on the up.
The cost of this charade is mounting all the while and the British TAX payer is footing the bill, if this was a business it would be bankrupt by now all done and finished with, its a bit like cancer you just don’t know how long its going to last no matter what treatment it gets, lets just grant the wish of the democratic vote and leave now, Buzzer

All weve had since the Brexit vote has been MPs from all sides trying to scupper a swift exit .MPs are supposed to represent the people of this country but the EU is a nice little earner for the cross party MPs so theres no wonder they want to remain. Its jobs for the boys , and this is where they will stick together not unlike their annual pay rise vote , no complaints there . On a totally different note ,what has Trump said wrong regarding immigration , he doesnt want people from ■■■■■■ countries settling in the States, I don`t blame him :wink:

Buzzer:
Getting a wee bit concerned now after watching Nigel Farage on BBC1 news this morning, he has indicated he is worried that if we do not reach an agreement with the rest of the EU we may be forced to have a rerun of the Brexit vote, how dare they, how very dare they ? Does this mean that when Labour if they ever should win a general election and the Conservatives don’t like it we have a rerun till we get the result they want. What ever happened to democracy in this country, we voted to leave so lets get on with it.
End of year figures show we as a country are doing better than ever and we aint out yet, several other EU partners are watching us as they are on the brink of jacking in the EU as well, only needs one more to follow suit and the charade collapses. Macron is worried for sure and he can see it is a distinct possibility in France, the Dutch would exit but they have not got the right people in power at the moment to bring this about and just how many others would follow suit.
If we remain we would have to accept the EURO which we have resisted up to now and also we would be forced to join European forces as part of the agreement, Barny treats this almost as a religion so he definitely wants us to fail as he is not going to make for a favourable exit for us, they need the two fingers right up them then we can be released and show them what freedom from this circus called the EU means to Britain which is definitely on the up.
The cost of this charade is mounting all the while and the British TAX payer is footing the bill, if this was a business it would be bankrupt by now all done and finished with, its a bit like cancer you just don’t know how long its going to last no matter what treatment it gets, lets just grant the wish of the democratic vote and leave now, Buzzer

Farage either seems to have lost the plot,or he’s been given another ‘warning’ ( dark forces ).

Or he’s just telling the Leave vote to be ready and prepared because remainers May and Hammond will inevitably hand the agenda over to the remainers who’ll hold a re run of the referendum until they get the result they want.

As for me I’m starting to think the country doesn’t deserve to survive as a sovereign nation and therefore gradually losing interest.Based on the simple question why has its armed forces and the Royals that they owe their ultimate allegiance to,all stood by and allowed numerous treacherous politicians to hand the country over to a foreign power ?.The only conclusion being that the Royals are also remainers.If that wasn’t the case Heath would have been arrested by the military on the orders of the Queen and sent down for treason in 1973,let alone now standing by and saying nothing regarding the PESCO issue in which it’s clear that they are going to serve the EU federation not Queen/King and country. :imp:

ramone:
All weve had since the Brexit vote has been MPs from all sides trying to scupper a swift exit .MPs are supposed to represent the people of this country but the EU is a nice little earner for the cross party MPs so theres no wonder they want to remain. Its jobs for the boys , and this is where they will stick together not unlike their annual pay rise vote , no complaints there . On a totally different note ,what has Trump said wrong regarding immigration , he doesnt want people from [zb] countries settling in the States, I don`t blame him :wink:

Well said “ramone” I couldn’t agree more ! Trouble is that Trump tells it how it is and unfortunately we have lived in a PC World for so long that when someone stands up and says what everyone of the “silent majority” THINK it goes down like a “lead balloon” with the so called ruling classes and those that are on the EU “gravy train” but I do believe that things are happening in the likes of the Eastern European countries and Italy and Spain as I honestly believe that they are as sick as the majority of us are with the EU ! Keep the faith and we will triumph in the end !!! Cheers Dennis.

CF, like you i think a large proportion of the populace deserve everything they get, they’ve voted for one set of traitors after another because they can’t see past the promises (lies) being told at election times, aided and abetted in the lie by a bought and paid for media.
From pure bribes, when certain groups of voters are bribed with other voter’s money, to false promises (more lies) about anything from curbing immigration to putting real coppers on the streets.
Remember the govt doesn’t have any money, the money is taken from, or borrowed in, the name of the people.

I keep hoping that surely enough people must have seen through the sham by now, nope not a bit of it, year on year they seem less capable than before of independent thought, millions having to be told what to think and who to vote for, from cradle to grave thoroughly indoctrinated, millions encouraged to be dependent on the state, which actually despises them.

Something sinister has happened to what was once called democracy, the politicians and elite’s all talk democracy, but what they really mean is that they, the intelligensia, should make the decisions, and the politicians should convince the electorate aided by the media to agree with what has been decided for them, and to vote accordingly, this is their idea of democracy and opposing views to be hounded from all sides, using the easily led useful idiots, well represented by the likes of antifa (the irony is strong in that name Obiwan), hope not soap and what was once the police force, handy boot boys when the dissident isn’t keeping quiet and carrying on as instructed.

And dear old Boris wants to build a bridge over the channel FFS, this country and its elected government are a laughing stock and I voted Conservative. How long is this charade going to be tolerated why is there no positive action, if this was a threat of war we would have to act a bloody site quicker than we are now, worried Buzzer.