Eu referendum whats your vote

Bewick:
What seems to be overlooked here is that the UK has done nothing but pay BILLIONS into the EU over the past 40 years, never mind the “so called Rebate” we got which that [zb] Blair reduced ! And it has been squandered on bailing out Eastern Europe AND Paddy land ! But understand that the Gerry’s don’t like us for historical reasons :unamused: and the Frogs defo do not like us ! So why don’t these Remoaners accept this as FACT ! Germany and France will never accept the UK as an equal in the EU and never did ! Oh! but “thank you very much UK” we’ll “hold our nose” and have your contributions thank you very much ! We should never have allowed ourselves to be dictated to by the Jerry’s or the Frogs and to be blunt, in order to concentrate the Paddys minds we should close all entry points from the Republic to the UK for 6 months ! Their economy would go “■■■■ up” in a month ! Why should that Indian/Paddy hold the whip hand over us ? [zb] that ! he wants a severe and short sharp lesson in economics ! Cheers Bewick.

Shouting “facts” at us doesn’t make them correct !!

Just keep calm lads, no point getting wound up as you can do now’t about it. :wink: Everything will work out just fine in the end and everyone will be happy, just give it time. :sunglasses:

Pete.

I no longer know what to make of the Brexit situation, its utter bloody lunacy, i’m quite sure if it weren’t for the DUP we’d have given in by now and probably have agreed to a second referendum, which presumably if we don’t vote the right way then maybe a third one could be called, it wouldn’t be the first time, the EU don’t do democracy, the third reich never did and most unlikely the fourth one either.

Having failed to lose the surprise GE despite her best efforts to do so, i can only assume that T May is going flat out to ruin the tory party completely in an effort to get Labour in at all costs.

We will soon have zero standing in the world other than as a laughing stock, surrendering without a shot being fired (there must be millions of good men and women stirring in their graves), and doing her best to ruin the chances of a free world trading block including the USA, who are after all the one ally we can rely on, so well done May, keep criticising the elected leader of the free world at every opportunity…the latest one the recognition of Israel’s Capital as Jerusalem was agreed by congress back in 1995 with the establishment of the American Embassy in Israel there by 1999 at the latest, but the presidents before Trump didn’t have the necessary.

An alternative trading block could be quite interesting, comprising of genuinely free democratic countries, and i include the Visegrad countries in this who might well be just as glad as we are (in theory, we aint gone yet) to get out from under the jackboot before their countries can be overrun by the coloniser destroyers Germany seeks to force on the whole of the continent.

windrush:
Just keep calm lads, no point getting wound up as you can do now’t about it. :wink: Everything will work out just fine in the end and everyone will be happy, just give it time. :sunglasses:

Pete.

You on Valium or what Pete ? Cheers Dennis. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Juddian:
I no longer know what to make of the Brexit situation, its utter bloody lunacy, i’m quite sure if it weren’t for the DUP we’d have given in by now and probably have agreed to a second referendum, which presumably if we don’t vote the right way then maybe a third one could be called, it wouldn’t be the first time, the EU don’t do democracy, the third reich never did and most unlikely the fourth one either.

Having failed to lose the surprise GE despite her best efforts to do so, i can only assume that T May is going flat out to ruin the tory party completely in an effort to get Labour in at all costs.

We will soon have zero standing in the world other than as a laughing stock, surrendering without a shot being fired (there must be millions of good men and women stirring in their graves), and doing her best to ruin the chances of a free world trading block including the USA, who are after all the one ally we can rely on, so well done May, keep criticising the elected leader of the free world at every opportunity…the latest one the recognition of Israel’s Capital as Jerusalem was agreed by congress back in 1995 with the establishment of the American Embassy in Israel there by 1999 at the latest, but the presidents before Trump didn’t have the necessary.

An alternative trading block could be quite interesting, comprising of genuinely free democratic countries, and i include the Visegrad countries in this who might well be just as glad as we are (in theory, we aint gone yet) to get out from under the jackboot before their countries can be overrun by the coloniser destroyers Germany seeks to force on the whole of the continent.

Well said “Juddian” you are spot on mate ! No doubt it will get a bit more ■■■■■■ before it gets better but we have to grit the old choppers and see it through I am convinced ! Cheers Bewick.

whiplash:
1.If Tony Blair reduced the “rebate” that the UK was due,then whos issue is that?He was your leader at the time.(A saying over here is you get the government you deserve)Maybe the national front or some such may have been a better choice,but the majority voted him or his party in to power.So ■■■■ it up.
2.Not sure about bailing out Eastern Europe,but certainly in relation to the bail out of Ireland,were well on course to have the loan paid back,with interest let me add.(Im sure whoever signed off in 1972 knew exactly that smaller, weaker economies would in time need help,and the bigger stronger economies would be called upon to do this)Dare I say even if Britain had needed a dig out the Dm or Ffr would have been greatly accepted.
3.The Germans and the French probably dont like certain aspects of British culture because of the "right" to this,and the "right" to that.Arrogance I think its called. 4.Closing the entry points to the UK will not send the Irish economy ■■■■ up in a month.I would say less than a week would do the damage. However,if entry points are to be closed,then exit points from the UK will be closed,and there would be pain on both sides of the economic divide.2 of YOUR largest retailers have a large segment of the Irish grocery business,let alone all the clothing shops that have dotted up everywhere,and electrical/computer stores. YOUR citizens work in the south,and according to figures,considerably more than go vice cersa.(9 houses in our scheme,4 families ex UK, 5 Irish) 5.The Indian/Paddy as you call him,didnt make this problem.He is looking after his countrys interests,which, in hindsight,if your elected representatives had done the last 45 odd years,Ireland,the UK and Europe may not be at this crossroads.(see point 1)
6.Economics say that if the UK do not play ball,then tariffs will be imposed.While some may say,sod em,we`ll trade with the commonwealth,mid/far east,the market is on your doorstep.Go to your closest cheapest market.Thats a severe short sharp lesson in economics.

So you’re saying that the EU will impose trade sanctions on us for the crime of secession.So how will that work when we are a net importer and we hit the Krauts with trade sanctions in return.

As for your obvious EU fan boy position that’s an insult to people like my Great Uncle who died for Irish Independence.The definition of ‘Independence’ obviously meaning not selling out the place to the even worse and bigger dictatorial zb pile of the EU when they’d got it.As I said if Arlene Foster wants to join the so called ‘Republic’ ( EU puppet state ) then she knows where the door is and it’s time for her and her treacherous rabble to join you. :unamused:

As for us going to the Commonwealth to replace the EU market,assuming that it wants to effectively commit an act of war on seceding states,no all we need to do is replace EU,especially German,imports with domestically made products.At which point watch the whingeing Krauts come grovelling back.When hopefully by then May will be history and Rees Mog will have the bottle to tell them to zb off just as we should have done in 1973.

Juddian:

How do you reach the conclusion that the DUP aren’t actually in on the remain stitch up with May ?.Bearing in mind that their leader has clearly said that she wants ‘soft’ Brexit,in an area which voted predominantly remain,and which voted with Heath to take us into it from the start.WIth her idea that hard Brexit and a soft Irish border are supposedly incompatible being total bs and an unnecessary obstacle. :confused: Can’t believe how people can possibly think that the DUP is on ‘our’ side in this.

windrush:

Pete.

I’m with you Pete,let’s all calm down and not get wound up. Pour another drink and sod it. Cheers. Mike. :laughing:

Bewick:

windrush:

Pete.

You on Valium or what Pete ? Cheers Dennis. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I never EVER worry about things I can’t control Dennis, in or out it wont make one iota of difference to me and mine either financially or healthwise so I just let life meander on in my own little bubble! :sunglasses: What will be will be, I have never taken an interest in politics but this Brexit thing does appear to have got a large portion of the public wound up somewhat, even though (apparently?) they got the result they wanted. :confused: Time for some kip now, a longish journey planned for tomorrow. :laughing:

Pete.

Every one is shouting hoorah at the Brexit break through news this morning but at what real cost for us, doubt we will ever be privy to that information as to what T.May had to give away to secure this initial step of this messy process and what will have to be given in the future, bit like projected costs of building projects and they invariably end up costing a lot more than the original quote, this could be an extremely expensive divorce and we could have just two fingered them and walked away, disgruntled OUT voter Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Every one is shouting hoorah at the Brexit break through news this morning but at what real cost for us we could have just two fingered them and walked away, disgruntled OUT voter Buzzer.

Not ‘could’ have Buzzer.Should have and long before now.

Although don’t know about any ‘breakthrough’ happening between last night and this morning.But anything which costs us more money for the privilege of more of remainer May’s ‘deals’ with her EU ‘cronies’ can’t be a good thing.

I can’t see this latest “■■■■ up” lasting either ! as it looks to me like they’ve ( Theresa, Junker, Tusk & Paddy) used the DUP as a Trojan Horse to involve the whole of the UK in this stitch up as regards no “Hard Border” anywhere with the EU. So effectively we are still “in” even after the date in 2019 when we should be OUT ! Once Rees Mogg and his Brexit mates have digested what Theresa and her Pals have foisted onto the UK it’s all going to turn to ■■■■■ again as there is enough Brexiteers in both the Tory party and Labour to sink it out of sight ! I Hope ! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
I can’t see this latest “■■■■ up” lasting either ! as it looks to me like they’ve ( Theresa, Junker, Tusk & Paddy) used the DUP as a Trojan Horse to involve the whole of the UK in this stitch up as regards no “Hard Border” anywhere with the EU. So effectively we are still “in” even after the date in 2019 when we should be OUT ! Once Rees Mogg and his Brexit mates have digested what Theresa and her Pals have foisted onto the UK it’s all going to turn to [zb] again as there is enough Brexiteers in both the Tory party and Labour to sink it out of sight ! I Hope ! Cheers Bewick.

Now you’ve got it Bewick.Spot on. :bulb: :wink:

Except for the bit that there are anything like enough,if any,real Brexit supporters anywhere within the treacherous Westminster club,who’ll see her and Foster’s stinking charade for what it is and get us out by implementing what we actually voted for.Unfortunately have to include Rees Mog in that.Because if he had the slightest intention of kicking out May and delivering what we voted for he’d have done it by now. :frowning:

Oh! ■■■■ it! I’m finally on the same wave length as The Great Man ! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But Bewick,Carryfast and Buzzer,with respect to your voting out;
if,as is the general consensus it is a divorce,surely if he wants a divorce,and she agrees to it,he cant come back asking for his conjugal rights?Some price will have to be paid. If "he" wants his conjugals he will have to pay for it somehow.House/car/financially. Like it or not,fact is fact,Britain is (was) a member of the EEC/EU,and has(had) open access to EEC/EU markets. You cant be in a club/union/whatever for 40 odd years,taking all the good it has done for trade,both ways,and just say sod this i`m out.Thats not to say that Britain was not a net contributor,it surely was as one of the largest economies.
What about the rights of British people abroad,and Europeans in Britain?
“Sorry folks,that was then, this is now?”

Bewick:
Oh! [zb] it! I’m finally on the same wave length as The Great Man ! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I always knew that you would finally be convinced as to what an absolutely treacherous duplicitous bunch of zb’s we’ve got running the show in Westminster. :imp: :wink: :smiley: On that note if Rees Mog ( and Peter Bone among others ) intends to step up to the mark and show that he’s different now’s the time for him to do it or never. :bulb:

whiplash:
But Bewick,Carryfast and Buzzer,with respect to your voting out;
if,as is the general consensus it is a divorce,surely if he wants a divorce,and she agrees to it,he cant come back asking for his conjugal rights?Some price will have to be paid. If "he" wants his conjugals he will have to pay for it somehow.House/car/financially. Like it or not,fact is fact,Britain is (was) a member of the EEC/EU,and has(had) open access to EEC/EU markets. You cant be in a club/union/whatever for 40 odd years,taking all the good it has done for trade,both ways,and just say sod this i`m out.Thats not to say that Britain was not a net contributor,it surely was as one of the largest economies.
What about the rights of British people abroad,and Europeans in Britain?
“Sorry folks,that was then, this is now?”

You seem to have missed the fact that it was never a ‘marriage’ and it’s us that’s being zb’d by him ( Juncker ) in this forced sham marriage in the form of a massive trade deficit and paying a fortune for the privilege and foreign rule.All of which being based on a business relationship not a marriage sold to the population as just being a ‘Common Market’.Not a licence nor permission to zb us. :unamused:

Nor was there any thing written in that zb contract that said we couldn’t leave without paying to go.Or that we couldn’t renegotiate on our own terms those disadvantageous,if not downright criminal,treasonous terms,which dodgy Heath etc sold us into,after we’d left.

What a load of bollox ,I think old Nigel got it exactly right when he was interviewed on the news .

Britain, the present that keeps on giving…

40 Billion or what ever the final tally is buys one hell of a lot of NHS so why not have another vote, pay those EU ■■■■■■■ or keep the money and invest it in our NHS. Wonder what the outcome of that vote would be across the country, especially if we told them before they voted that if the EU won the money would have to come off the benefits bill and this would have mean drastic cuts to those who don’t or wont work then see what outcome we have, Buzzer.