Eu referendum whats your vote

Franglais:

Carryfast:
Firstly I was referring to ‘‘old school Nationalism’’ as being a good thing.You know every European Nation state free to decide their own individual respective destiny,free of foreign Federal dictatorship of whatever sort.As opposed to your obvious support of every stinking European takeover attempt from the Romans to Tito’s failed project and now the EUSSR/4th Reich.

While taking out Napoleon,the Austro Hungarian Empire and liberating the place from Hitler ( and Petain’s French rabble ) and holding Stalin at bay isn’t exactly the actions of a wannabee ruling power across Europe.As opposed to those enemies’ plans for it.

We now live in a world where one country’s actions affects many others. The simple nationalism of earlier days is long gone. Acting in isolation is foolish.

Just as Stalin,or Tito,or Ferdinand,or Napoleon would have said.Yeah right Nationalism is supposedly obsolete but you’re all too happy with the remote,centralised,dictatorial Federalism of ‘earlier days’ just so long as it suits your own views.

While it’s obvious that you’re all for isolation when it suits your own agenda.Like being isolated for Trump or Putin.No way that you’d accept US rust belt gerrymandered votes being allowed to be added to the Italian Communist vote in deciding what happens here.Or acceptance of the Russian loyalist vote to govern East Ukraine in that regard. :unamused:

dexxy57:

Franglais:
:

We now live in a world where one country’s actions affects many others. The simple nationalism of earlier days is long gone. Acting in isolation is foolish.

The leaders of the US and Brazil might just disagree with you there Franglais.

Oh wait a Federation which killed loads of its own citizens in the name of the ‘Union’/Federalism is suddenly isolationist because it doesn’t agree with the EUSSR/4th Reich dictatorship.Here’s a clue Federations are just much bigger amalgamated Nation states with just a much bigger National interest.You know like Germany from 1871. :unamused:

Spardo:
True Dexxy, but this bit

Acting in isolation is foolish.

is certainly true. :wink: :slight_smile:

Fine then the EU will obviously have no problem in agreeing with Trump and Putin on everything. :unamused:

> fodenway:
> Insular? By heck Dexxy, you really are quick to jump to conclusions, aren’t you? My passports over the years have borne the immigration stamps of fourteen countries, all but one of them outside of your beloved EU (the exception being France, in 1971 before we “joined” the club). None of these were on behalf of HM Forces, or an employer, but as a result of my desire to see more of the world.

For some (Domestic Drivers, Warehouse Workers etc.) visiting 14 countries would seem like a chance to see the World, but to those that have seen the World 14 countries would be minimal (Although I doubt CF has managed more than 2 or 3)

On a Truckers forum 14 is (zb) all. For Example a trip to Qatar without diverting into Lebanon or anywhere else off the direct route would be 12 countries in just one trip:-

6 - West Germany, East Germany, Czech, Hungary, Yugo (Or Romania) Bulgaria
4 Turkey - Syria - Jordan - Saudi - Qatar
2 + Austria - Holland (Home)

No Surprise that the majority of the Brexit supporters are not that well travelled (CF of course, distorts the average downwards)

AS they say: Travel broadens the mind - presumably the opposite narrows the mind as in ‘CF, Exhibit 1’

whisperingsmith:
> fodenway:
> Insular? By heck Dexxy, you really are quick to jump to conclusions, aren’t you? My passports over the years have borne the immigration stamps of fourteen countries, all but one of them outside of your beloved EU (the exception being France, in 1971 before we “joined” the club). None of these were on behalf of HM Forces, or an employer, but as a result of my desire to see more of the world.

For some (Domestic Drivers, Warehouse Workers etc.) visiting 14 countries would seem like a chance to see the World, but to those that have seen the World 14 countries would be minimal (Although I doubt CF has managed more than 2 or 3)

On a Truckers forum 14 is (zb) all. For Example a trip to Qatar without diverting into Lebanon or anywhere else off the direct route would be 12 countries in just one trip:-

No Surprise that the majority of the Brexit supporters are not that well travelled (CF of course, distorts the average downwards)

AS they say: Travel broadens the mind - presumably the opposite narrows the mind as in ‘CF, Exhibit 1’

Whisperingsmith are you sure there are no spelling mistakes in that “runt of the litter” just wondering that’s all :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Buzzer

whisperingsmith:
> fodenway:
[/quote]

I’m really sorry I don’t measure up to your standard as a World Traveller, but my excuse is that I’m an amateur (i.e. not professional, as in doing it for a living) instead paying for all my trips out of my own money. If it makes you happier, I could add another two to my count, Scotland and Wales, seeing as I went there both as a lorry driver and as a leisure visitor, although of course there are no immigration stamps in my passport to prove I was ever over either border. I’d like to know how you arrive at the conclusion that the majority of Brexit supporters are not that well travelled, does your source also provide comparative figures for remain voters?

> fodenway:
> I’d like to know how you arrive at the conclusion that the majority of Brexit supporters are not that well travelled, does your source also provide comparative figures for remain voters?

Mainly going by the posters on this thread - as I said CF lowers the average :laughing:

whisperingsmith:
> fodenway:
> I’d like to know how you arrive at the conclusion that the majority of Brexit supporters are not that well travelled, does your source also provide comparative figures for remain voters?

Mainly going by the posters on this thread - as I said CF lowers the average :laughing:

Haven’t you heard? - it’s Fake News !!

whisperingsmith:
> fodenway:

The same thought crossed my mind, I’m a Brexit supporter and am well travelled though only throughout Europe admittedly and enjoyed all the countries and peoples. It’s just the EU I don’t like.

bigstraight6:

whisperingsmith:
> fodenway:

The same thought crossed my mind, I’m a Brexit supporter and am well travelled though only throughout Europe admittedly and enjoyed all the countries and peoples. It’s just the EU I don’t like.

I think he means people who voted to leave aren’t as intelligent as those who voted remain. He sounds like he could be a mp

ramone:

bigstraight6:

I think he means people who voted to leave aren’t as intelligent as those who voted remain. He sounds like he could be a mp

If he was doing ME work he must be a bleedin old one.Vince Cable or Corbyn it is.

Unfortunately not he’s just a Dutchman who wants the Germans back ruling Europe like most of his other collaborating compatriots.Just because they’ve got a retarded version of the German language which gives them delusions of grandeur,which took us to fix.While also realising that they would be broke without our printed cash and oil filling their tanks.

As for all those countries Bulgaria and Turkey weren’t exactly at the top of anyone’s holiday list unlike America.While only two of those on the list thought that it was worth joining the EEC at the time.Before the East Euros decided to join up because they wanted their share of our cash.Oh and remind us what happened to Yugo.Let me guess he tried to join the JNA in 1991but they said it was too late they’d already lost the fight against the isolationist ‘Nationalist Rebels’ and they couldn’t trust the Dutch anyway.

As for travelled.Will more holidays in Europe,all by road,than I ever had here including regular trips to Yugoslavia often as far as Dubrovnik.Also crossing the Atlantic more than once in both directions by sea and travelling by road from NY to California via Colorado and another few weeks touring the western states after that.Then another trip travelling from NY to Key West then back to Toronto then back to NY before the sea crossing home,where again they thought the mileage put on the car was a ■■■■ take.All do.

On that note I don’t think I missed much in the Middle East deserts.Which makes the case for handing over the country to a foreign power in the form of the EU 4th Reich how.At least if you’re not a grovelling second class Kraut serf.Don’t see Saudi Arabia wanting to hand over its government to the EU politburo then or now although maybe vice versa when stasi Merkel has invited enough of the new Hanshar in.

Carryfast:
As for travelled.Will more holidays in Europe,all by road,than I ever had here including regular trips to Yugoslavia often as far as Dubrovnik.Also crossing the Atlantic more than once in both directions by sea and travelling by road from NY to California via Colorado and another few weeks touring the western states after that.Then another trip travelling from NY to Key West then back to Toronto then back to NY before the sea crossing home,where again they thought the mileage put on the car was a ■■■■ take.All do.

On that note I don’t think I missed much in the Middle East deserts.Which makes the case for handing over the country to a foreign power in the form of the EU 4th Reich how.At least if you’re not a grovelling second class Kraut serf.Don’t see Saudi Arabia wanting to hand over its government to the EU politburo then or now although maybe vice versa when stasi Merkel has invited enough of the new Hanshar in.

Gosh, the things you can get up to when you don’t have a job. Sounds good.

dexxy57:

Carryfast:

Naturally, there’s absolutely no way that could possibly be sour grapes is there? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

dexxy57:

Carryfast:

No the things you can get up to when the guvnor thinks you’re good enough at your job to say fine when you say I’ll take all my holiday entitlement,except the Christmas break,in one hit and two or 3 weeks unpaid on top.Although that obviously got easier after I’d built up enough service time to get 5 weeks holiday per year.

You can add to that the fact that many of the first European touring holidays I had were before I’d even left school when strangely enough both my Mum’s and Dad’s employers also liked them both enough to allow them to take at least 3 weeks off in the summer in one go.In the days when 4 weeks holiday per year was considered a luxury but at least factories generally didn’t count the Christmas closure towards holiday entitlement.

Ironically that’s where I found my liking for Switzerland above all others including home.Remind us what that country thought about EU membership.

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

Carryfast:

No the things you can get up to when the guvnor thinks you’re good enough at your job to say fine when you say I’ll take all my holiday entitlement,except the Christmas break,in one hit and two or 3 weeks unpaid on top.Although that obviously got easier after I’d built up enough service time to get 5 weeks holiday per year.

You can add to that the fact that many of the first European touring holidays I had were before I’d even left school when strangely enough both my Mum’s and Dad’s employers also liked them both enough to allow them to take at least 3 weeks off in the summer in one go.In the days when 4 weeks holiday per year was considered a luxury but at least factories generally didn’t count the Christmas closure towards holiday entitlement.

Ironically that’s where I found my liking for Switzerland above all others including home.Remind us what that country thought about EU membership.

Which Switzerland is that?
The one in the Schengen Area, and member of EFTA, with close ties to the EU?
Or a fictional one?

Franglais:
Which Switzerland is that?
The one in the Schengen Area, and member of EFTA, with close ties to the EU?
Or a fictional one?

No it’s the Switzerland who’s people don’t want to be subjected to EU rule and dictat and blackmail but who’s governement elites are,at worse either onside with the German/French led 4th Reich project,or at best haven’t got the bottle to take the EU politburo on.So submission to blackmail it is.So far.Oh wait just like here.

EU supporters claiming that there imaginary superior well travelled intelligence gives the an insight into what the Swiss people on the ground want.Who would have thought it.Here’s a clue that’s why the Valais and Vaud are in Switzerland not bleedin France as much as the French might like to think otherwise. :unamused:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/201 … itzerland/

I reckon Boris has really put the cat among the pigeons to-day as he has sent the Remoaners into ■■■■■■■ orbit !! Well done Boris keep the ■■■■■■■■ on the hop !! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
I reckon Boris has really put the cat among the pigeons to-day as he has sent the Remoaners into [zb] orbit !! Well done Boris keep the ■■■■■■■■ on the hop !! Cheers Bewick.

Ive just seen 2 interviews 1 from Corbyn and 1 from Swinson both beefing about it not being democratic, roughly translated into weve used many dirty tricks to stop Brexit how very dare you return the compliment?

Ma Kranky on the news tonight: :smiley:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0048/ … 1539891587

ramone:

Bewick:
I reckon Boris has really put the cat among the pigeons to-day as he has sent the Remoaners into [zb] orbit !! Well done Boris keep the ■■■■■■■■ on the hop !! Cheers Bewick.

Ive just seen 2 interviews 1 from Corbyn and 1 from Swinson both beefing about it not being democratic, roughly translated into weve used many dirty tricks to stop Brexit how very dare you return the compliment?

I absolutely concur gentlemen, I just hope the pathetic collection of EU enthusiast MP’s don’t find some devious way of trying to subvert there own viewpoint and somehow overturning this.

I must admit my blood was boiling today when I heard that dreadful Swinson on the radio banging on about how undemocratic all this is and how it will do all it can to stop a no deal Brexit, when all it wants is to stop Brexit completely! A truly repulsive individual.