Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:

Franglais:
At Basel/St Louis there are no EU customs officers. There are Swiss, or French ones.
On any Eire/N.I. border there could be Irish or UK customs officers, no need for any EU force you imagine.

If it’s not an illegal EU border then remind us what Irish/UK customs officers or immigration officials or gates etc etc we needed or had on the Eire/UK border in before 1973 ?.Also bearing in mind the CTA in place at that time.

We’ve been here before.
Pre 1973 we had A DEAL with Eire, we had Customs and Immigration agreements. If we crash out Eire will still have their arrangements with the EU, but we obviously won’t.
This is Brexit page one stuff.

Bewick:
The referendum was do you want “in or out” period ! We voted by a majority to LEAVE and then we would negotiate a “deal” which is to the benefit of both sides i.e. a fair deal ! If the EU wouldn’t play ball well it is our prerogative to walk away and the EU want a deal as much as we do so why are the traitorous Remoaners siding with the EU and attempting to thwart our exit on October 31st ? What is the [zb] problem ! they want to trade with the UK and the UK wants to trade with the EU. The Irish Border is just a “red herring” and to sort it why can’t Southern Ireland be separated from mainland Europe “customwise” problem solved simples !! Cheers Bewick.

And if they don’t agree we’ll send a gun’boat up the River Lifey to threaten the Dàil.

The use of the term “crash out” by anti Brexit Remoaners gets right up my ■■■■■■■ hooter ! If the UK cannot achieve an acceptable agreement then as in any kind of negotiation it is the prerogative of either party to say “thanks” but no thanks. Why is the UK portrayed by Remoaners as the “Bogie man” and the EU as the aggrieved party ? The quicker we get to the 31st of October and LEAVE the better ! Oh! and I was looking at a graph in the Daily Express yesterday and I was shocked to see that the largest recipient of EU largesse was Poland at £8 billion per year which was just about equal to the UK’s net contribution ( second to Germany !). And it is painfully obvious that when the UK contributions cease ( Hooray !) it will leave one big ■■■■■■■ hole in the EU Budget so no wonder they are “■■■■■■■ because we are leaving ! " We want your net contributions UK but otherwise you can go and ■■■■ yourselves" Great ! Cheers Bewick.

Macron thinks he is so bloody clever and if he does block Calais and other French ports it will hurt them more than us, who the hell does he think he is, Buzzer.

Fake news and false history, France did block the Germans in '14, never heard of Verdun? And they were blocked all the way back towards Berlin in '44. I know there were schools in Southampton, because I went to one, but obviously some pupils did not pay attention. :frowning:

Franglais:
Pre 1973 we had A DEAL with Eire, we had Customs and Immigration agreements. If we crash out Eire will still have their arrangements with the EU, but we obviously won’t.
This is Brexit page one stuff.

On what evidence are you basing your bs idea that all pre existing UK/Eire agreements were/are supposedly wiped out by EU membership of either or both countries.The CTA for one is still alive and kicking,in existence and very real.IE which part of we already ‘have’ a deal with Eire,the same deal as we had up to 1972,don’t you understand.

This is not Brexit page one stuff regarding our relationship with Eire this is us leaving the EU as though we’d never joined it nothing more.Now awaits the usual bs that the EU is a supposed recognised Federal state in its own right which supersedes Eire,with the right to impose its own borders,when it suits you.

Spardo:
Fake news and false history, France did block the Germans in '14, never heard of Verdun? And they were blocked all the way back towards Berlin in '44. I know there were schools in Southampton, because I went to one, but obviously some pupils did not pay attention. :frowning:

Yeah right you mean like blocked the Germans at the Vichy border and then lost almost 1,300 Vichy crewmen to Brit gunfire this time,unlike Trafalgar,without even leaving harbour in Mers el Kebir.Having shot down 5 Brit aircraft and killing two of ours as part of the entente cordial.You’ve obviously only been taught a selective EU version of history.

Franglais:

Bewick:
The Irish Border is just a “red herring” and to sort it why can’t Southern Ireland be separated from mainland Europe “customwise” problem solved simples !! Cheers Bewick.

And if they don’t agree we’ll send a gun’boat up the River Lifey to threaten the Dàil.

To be fair that’s probably exactly what we’d rightly have done if Develara had invited Adolf in to run the place,including by implication Ulster,instead of remaining neutral in 1939-45.No need to go up the Liffey either with a 20 mile gun range.

On that note it would be clearer to say seperate UK customs arrangements with Eire,to those between UK and the rest of the EU.According to pre existing UK/Eire protocols.But the remainers don’t want that.Because they are actually all about using Ireland as a Trojan horse to impose EU rule on us.Just like the above analogy.

Carryfast:

Spardo:

Yeah right you mean like blocked the Germans at the Vichy border and then lost almost 1,300 Vichy crewmen to Brit gunfire this time,unlike Trafalgar,without even leaving harbour in Mers el Kebir.Having shot down 5 Brit aircraft and killing two of ours as part of the entente cordial.You’ve obviously only been taught a selective EU version of history.

Can’t even get the right war. Why am I not surprised? :unamused: :laughing:

Spardo:

Carryfast:

Spardo:

You do know that 1944 was WW2.

So by your version of history Vichy France and its forces chased the Germans back to Berlin in 1944.Yeah right.Meanwhile back in the real world.France allied with Germany to subjugate the Brits who would have thought it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_French_Air_Force

Carryfast:

Spardo:

Carryfast:

Spardo:

So by your version of history Vichy France and its forces chased the Germans back to Berlin in 1944.Yeah right.Meanwhile back in the real world.France allied with Germany to subjugate the Brits who would have thought it.

Eh? What are you on? I never mentioned Vichy, they were German allies, you did. :unamused:

Spardo:

Carryfast:

Spardo:

Eh? What are you on? I never mentioned Vichy, they were German allies, you did. :unamused:

First you referred to 1944,then you referred to the ( ‘French’ ) chasing the Germans back to Berlin.As opposed to the Vichy ‘French’ regime that Bewick was obviously referring to.Remind us of its status in 1944 or for that matter in late 1940.No surprise you’ve conveniently airbrushed France from the title of Vichy as though it refers to a different country when it was actually the self proclaimed official government of France.Just like the EU 4th Reich quislings in power there now led by POS Macron the biggest quisling of them all after Petain. :unamused:

Carryfast:
First you referred to 1944,then you referred to the ( ‘French’ ) chasing the Germans back to Berlin.As opposed to the Vichy ‘French’ regime that Bewick was obviously referring to.Remind us of its status in 1944 or for that matter in late 1940.No surprise you’ve conveniently airbrushed France from the title of Vichy as though it refers to a different country when it was actually the self proclaimed official government of France.Just like the EU 4th Reich quislings in power there now led by POS Macron the biggest quisling of them all after Petain. :unamused:

I know that you have a problem inside the head with understanding simple language, but now I also know you have trouble with your eyes, or how to read anyway. This is what I wrote:

No mention of Vichy. a mention of the French halting the German advance at Verdun in 1916 (thus the 1914-18 war, that is 1st World War), and that the Germans were driven (ie blocked, quoting Buzzer’s term not mine (or Bewick’s, come to that)), back towards Berlin in 1944 by the Allies (not just the French) in WW 2.

I have typed that very slowly so you can understand, but must admit that I have no confidence that you will.

Spardo:

Carryfast:

I know that you have a problem inside the head with understanding simple language, but now I also know you have trouble with your eyes, or how to read anyway. This is what I wrote:

No mention of Vichy. a mention of the French halting the German advance at Verdun in 1916 (thus the 1914-18 war, that is 1st World War), and that the Germans were driven (ie blocked, quoting Buzzer’s term not mine (or Bewick’s, come to that)), back towards Berlin in 1944 by the Allies (not just the French) in WW 2.

I have typed that very slowly so you can understand, but must admit that I have no confidence that you will.

Bewick was obviously referring to ‘THE FRENCH’ not the ‘ALLIES’.Obviously a large contingent of and the official government of ‘FRANCE’ being on the side of the Germans in the form of the VICHY regime and its leader.As such they helped the Germans to take over Europe they didn’t chase them back to anywhere.

While being a pro EU 4th Reich supporter I know you can understand exactly what Bewick and I have said and you know I have understood exactly what you said.What you said being a laughable re writing of history no surprise there from the remainer EU cause.

Carryfast wrote: Blimey you seem to know more about me than I know myself and you don’t even know me. :open_mouth:
As for Oz and Kiwi immigration.The same bunch of zb’s who prefer to overrun the place with Orientals while refusing,let alone chucking out,Brits because truck driving doesn’t meet the points system. Or worse gets removed and put back on it as and when they feel like it in which case retrospective deportation applies.
Which changes anything regarding the correct advice,which I agree with within the guide shown, how. :unamused:
[/quote]

Off the Roping & Sheeting thread at the same time as his last post here - makes as much sense here as on that thread

whisperingsmith:

Carryfast wrote: Blimey you seem to know more about me than I know myself and you don’t even know me. :open_mouth:
As for Oz and Kiwi immigration.The same bunch of zb’s who prefer to overrun the place with Orientals while refusing,let alone chucking out,Brits because truck driving doesn’t meet the points system. Or worse gets removed and put back on it as and when they feel like it in which case retrospective deportation applies.
Which changes anything regarding the correct advice,which I agree with within the guide shown, how. :unamused:
[/quote]

Off the ■■■■■■ & Sheeting thread at the same time as his last post here - makes as much sense here as on that thread

No it doesn’t because free movement of labour between Oz,NZ,Canada and UK makes much more sense.Than free movement of labour between East Europe,or even West Euro and UK,among other places outside the EU,which Fuhrer Merkel says we must take in.

bpvideolibrary.com/record/441

whisperingsmith:

[/quote]

Off the ■■■■■■ & Sheeting thread at the same time as his last post here - makes as much sense here as on that thread

No it doesn’t because free movement of labour between Oz,NZ,Canada and UK makes much more sense.Than free movement of labour between East Europe,or even West Euro and UK,among other places outside the EU,which Fuhrer Merkel says we must take in.

Carryfast:

whisperingsmith:

[/quote]

Why do you say free movement of labour “makes much more sense” with Aus, NZ, Canada,than with other European countries?
We trade much more with the EU than those other places. Tell us why it makes sense to exchange labour with those places we don’t exchange so many goods with, rather than those we do?

Just an observation, but perhaps one reason is that Australia, New Zealand and (much of) Canada have English as their first language.

fodenway:
Just an observation, but perhaps one reason is that Australia, New Zealand and (much of) Canada have English as their first language.

Plus we don’t eat frogs legs or sauerkraut not do we have a midday siesta. Our traditional culture is not the same but it was similar to those Commonwealth countries mentioned before all this multiculturalism ■■■■■■■■ we are told is so ■■■■■■■ wonderful.