Eu referendum whats your vote

If you remember, there was a strong argument made at the time of the first Scots Independence vote:
If they voted out, it would be hard for them to rejoin the EU as an independent country. So those who wanted to remain in the EU voted to stay within the UK. Easy to see that the changed circumstances are giving an argument for another vote isn’t it?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Bewick:
Question— What are the best two things to come out of Scotland ?

Got that straight away Dennis, Scotch lalling down water and the road that enabled it to escape, am i right Buzzer.

Good morning all,
I have lived here now for nearly 11 years and with my driving ( all in Scotland ) met a lot of people and you could count on one hand the number of people I have spoken to who want independance and i am sure you will all understand I dont go to all the posh places to unload and pick up.
I am not 6’ 10’’ with my knuckles draging on the ground as I walk and trust me not all Scots like the English. Harvey

HRS:
Good morning all,
I have lived here now for nearly 11 years and with my driving ( all in Scotland ) met a lot of people and you could count on one hand the number of people I have spoken to who want independance and i am sure you will all understand I dont go to all the posh places to unload and pick up.
I am not 6’ 10’’ with my knuckles draging on the ground as I walk and trust me not all Scots like the English. Harvey

I was in contact with a scottish company on a regular basis when the last vote was on and i asked how long it would take to build the wall , the response was very anti independance and Ma Kranky was a joke figure to them ,that’s putting it very mildly

You should be standing as Brexit EU MEP “ramone” no kidding as you have your fingers “on the button”, pity you won’t be standing in our area as you would get my vote for sure ! Regards Dennis.

ramone:
:wink: I see Ma Kranky is at it again ,these politicians never fail to amaze me , she wasn’t happy with the result of the first vote on Scottish Independance so she wants to try again to get the result she craves for.I dont think some of these MPs can spell democracy never mind understand it. I wonder how long Trumps men will take to build that wall we may have a job for them , on a much smaller scale mind

Spell democracy? I’m pretty sure MP’s know how to spell it Johnny. How about making an effort yourself and try to spell ‘Independence’ correctly? Aye, that’s a tricky one eh? Is that the same Independence that meant you would ‘Take Back Control’ from Europe? That’s working out well, isn’t it?

Anyway, democracy Johnny, it’s all about what the people feel at the time, and times change, and opinions change. That’s why we have elections every few years.
The Brexit referendum and the Scottish Indy Referendum were held and the people voted. So now, according to you, that vote is set in stone.

Why, three years down the line, (five years for the Scottish one), are you so terrified of another vote? A vote with a more enlightened electorate who have seen through the lies they were fed?

dexxy57:

ramone:
:wink: I see Ma Kranky is at it again ,these politicians never fail to amaze me , she wasn’t happy with the result of the first vote on Scottish Independance so she wants to try again to get the result she craves for.I dont think some of these MPs can spell democracy never mind understand it. I wonder how long Trumps men will take to build that wall we may have a job for them , on a much smaller scale mind

Spell democracy? I’m pretty sure MP’s know how to spell it Johnny. How about making an effort yourself and try to spell ‘Independence’ correctly? Aye, that’s a tricky one eh? Is that the same Independence that meant you would ‘Take Back Control’ from Europe? That’s working out well, isn’t it?

Anyway, democracy Johnny, it’s all about what the people feel at the time, and times change, and opinions change. That’s why we have elections every few years.
The Brexit referendum and the Scottish Indy Referendum were held and the people voted. So now, according to you, that vote is set in stone.

Why, three years down the line, (five years for the Scottish one), are you so terrified of another vote? A vote with a more enlightened electorate who have seen through the lies they were fed?

Why do you keep calling me Johnny?

ramone:

dexxy57:

ramone:

For a guess JOHNNY RAMONE of the 70’s / 80’s punk band The Ramones could be wrong

Apparently most of the mp tossers are now so depressed and stressed over brexit they need to go for proffesional councilling.
Wouldn’t hack pallet distribution then would they

tonyj105:
Apparently most of the mp tossers are now so depressed and stressed over brexit they need to go for proffesional councilling.

If its to hot in the kitchen why don’t they just DO ONE we would not miss the J Arthurs would we, Buzzer

dexxy57:

The only lies were those told by Heath in signing us up to the ECA.

We have an election every 5 years but we’ve never had a situation of the losing Party refusing to leave government and staying in place until the next election because they refuse to accept the result.While as said often enough before if we’re supposed to have a review of EU membership every 5 years what happened to all the missing referenda between 1975 - 2016 ?.

So why do we need another referendum when it’s only a pointless non binding opinion poll anyway.Even if anyone did have the right to vote a de Facto nation state out of existence and into illegal EU vassalage anyway,which they clearly don’t.

Grumpy Dad:

ramone:

dexxy57:

ramone:

For a guess JOHNNY RAMONE of the 70’s / 80’s punk band The Ramones could be wrong

Na then ■■■■57 , firstly i don’t give a toss if the good folk of Scotland stay or go it’s their choice , but i do find it odd that you seem pretty keen on Scotland being independent(there you see i can spelli it) even though they voted to stay with us but when we have a vote on our independence from the EU you don’t seem too happy. I think if they vote for it give them it on one condition they keep you up there ■■■■ . There’s everything you could wish for in Scotland and on a nice weekend you could don your EU skirt… sorry kilt and toss a few telegraph poles whilst eating make belief animals and deep fried mars bars washed down with irn brew .I don’t think the EU would be too interested in letting an independent scotland join them though. Ma Kranky would have some explaining to do then .Hows her good friend and ex colleague Mr Salmon doing a very fishy character if ever i saw one. A bit like that other scottish MP Mr Brown wasn’t he the one that sold our gold reserves off very cheaply

From what I understand Scotland is similar to Ireland in that their main customer, by a country mile, for their goods, is ENGLAND ! whether Veradkar or Ma Kranky care to acknowledged the fact. They both must have suicidal tendencies because if ENGLAND turned off their “tap” they would soon be destitute, no danger ! Why should England stand quietly by and take ■■■■■ off these two comedians ! They should realise which side of their bread is buttered and give England the due respect it deserves. I realise I might draw some incoming fire from the EU Zealots but facts are facts which they steadfastly refuse to acknowledge and of course we could if necessary replace everything we import from these two peripheral, dependant, pygmy countries ! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
From what I understand Scotland is similar to Ireland in that their main customer, by a country mile, for their goods, is ENGLAND ! whether Veradkar or Ma Kranky care to acknowledged the fact. They both must have suicidal tendencies because if ENGLAND turned off their “tap” they would soon be destitute, no danger ! Why should England stand quietly by and take [zb] off these two comedians ! They should realise which side of their bread is buttered and give England the due respect it deserves. I realise I might draw some incoming fire from the EU Zealots but facts are facts which they steadfastly refuse to acknowledge and of course we could if necessary replace everything we import from these two peripheral, dependant, pygmy countries ! Cheers Bewick.

Don’t mince your words Dennis say it as it is :wink:

ramone:

Bewick:
From what I understand Scotland is similar to Ireland in that their main customer, by a country mile, for their goods, is ENGLAND ! whether Veradkar or Ma Kranky care to acknowledged the fact. They both must have suicidal tendencies because if ENGLAND turned off their “tap” they would soon be destitute, no danger ! Why should England stand quietly by and take [zb] off these two comedians ! They should realise which side of their bread is buttered and give England the due respect it deserves. I realise I might draw some incoming fire from the EU Zealots but facts are facts which they steadfastly refuse to acknowledge and of course we could if necessary replace everything we import from these two peripheral, dependant, pygmy countries ! Cheers Bewick.

Don’t mince your words Dennis say it as it is :wink:

If the cap fits “ramone” or in this case the Tamashanter they will have to wear it Mate ! Cheers Dennis.

Buzzer:

tonyj105:

If its to hot in the kitchen why don’t they just DO ONE we would not miss the J Arthurs would we, Buzzer

You are spot on there Buzzer, those Aerosols don’t know the meaning of pressure as the majority of them have never had a proper job nor run their own operation. There was one on our local tele this lunchtime reckoning he was close to having a nervous breakdown ! what a ■■■■ he was he probably never done a decent days work in his life. So if they can’t stand the Agg they should jack it in, I bet Thee and me could stand it though Buzzer :wink: ■■■■■■■ doddle eh! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Very true Bewick,
very true,I for one,have never thought any differently.
However,expand that thought a little,and substitute Scotland and Ireland for England,and where England is in your diatribe,place Europe.
If Europe turns off the tap,it wont all be sunshine and roses in your garden. And if Europe decided to replace all imports etc,with non British goods,then Im afraid your little piece of Utopia,may not be the place you or your kids envisaged,in the brochures!
That is what trade and compromise is all about,not diktats.
Cheers Whiplash

whiplash:

Bewick:

Very true Bewick,
very true,I for one,have never thought any differently.
However,expand that thought a little,and substitute Scotland and Ireland for England,and where England is in your diatribe,place Europe.
If Europe turns off the tap,it wont all be sunshine and roses in your garden. And if Europe decided to replace all imports etc,with non British goods,then Im afraid your little piece of Utopia,may not be the place you or your kids envisaged,in the brochures!
That is what trade and compromise is all about,not diktats.
Cheers Whiplash

Ay OK Whiplash so bring it on mate there’s nothing that comes out of the EU that we couldn’t live without ( and obtain, more cheaply, from elsewhere) ! You are obviously a Remainer who are incapable or willing to stand on your own two feet, pathetic !! Bewick.

Bewick:

and there in 1 post is why around half of Scots would relish independence, the usual arrogance of our neighbours, maybe we should just wander off with our tvs, our telephones, our penicillin, our fridges, our steam engines, our pneumatic tyres, our flushing toilets, oh and ironically the bank of England, the little Englanders love to plunder from their neighbours.
Personally I would like independence from the SE of England think the rest of us would manage far better if we set the home counties adrift.

blackbart:

Bewick:

and there in 1 post is why around half of Scots would relish independence, the usual arrogance of our neighbours, maybe we should just wander off with our tvs, our telephones, our penicillin, our fridges, our steam engines, our pneumatic tyres, our flushing toilets, oh and ironically the bank of England, the little Englanders love to plunder from their neighbours.
Personally I would like independence from the SE of England think the rest of us would manage far better if we set the home counties adrift.

Problem is, Blackbart, if you did only that you’d still be left with Bewick. :laughing: