Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:

Juddian:
The vote to take no deal off the table doesn’t mean a thing, they will have to change the law to prevent us leaving on March 29th, deal or no deal.

Stand fast lads, the ball is still in the air, this has been but a minor skirmish lost and i have a feeling it was deliberately made so, it’s what happens when war is declared over on March 29th that counts, all that has gone before including this subterfuge means nothing.

If we are still part of the EU on March 30th, then the Tory party is finished as the governing party for years, maybe permanently and they know it…apart from the small band of genuine Conservatives who voted against removing no deal, their seats are safer but there is no telling just how the electorate will react.

If we are out of the EU on the 30th May will have played a blinder and we will have sorely wronged her, but those treasonous Tories (and the gang of new independent remainers led by Chukka) will all be out on their ears.

If we leave the Conservatives will be massively strengthened, and i believe will return with a massive majority at the next election, assuming Con Central allows individual associations to choose their own and don’t have lefty liberal imposters parachuted in, a Cameron policy which has led to much of what is now wrong with the party.
I wonder if JRM might chuck his hat in the ring in 2022?

:confused:

Remind us what they will now be voting on today.Here’s a clue extending/revoking ( sabotaging ) article 50 has nothing to do with leaving the EU on March 29 nor is there anything within the withdrawal act which states any March 29 deadline for anything.But all too predictably there is section 13 contained within it which explains everything.While with no deal Brexit obviously gone as part of section 13 ( just as all those who know what remainer May is all about knew it would be ) ,the choice is obviously BRINO in the form of May’s treason or Remain in the form of the LabLibDemCon alliance’s just as the establishment ( up to Head of State level ) intended from the start if the referendum vote couldn’t be rigged sufficiently.

The fact is the Queen can’t possibly give Royal Assent to anything other than Remain,or BRINO,without implicating herself regarding her approval/assent of the European Communities Act to Lisbon Treaty.Make no mistake this ridiculous charade is all part of just confirming the fait accompli which took place in 1973 and it’s Liz who enthusiastically turned the country into a vassal state of a Federal Europe then.Not Heath who,like all the rest of the pathetic MP’s,was just a puppet.

While if we were really ‘leaving’ the EU,on the basis of the return of sovereignty,on March 29 that’s what the withdrawal act would say and section 13 would never have been nor needed to be written into it and which therefore is a document meaning anything but and whatever the EU Federalist majority in parliament and obviously the Head of State want it to mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYJd1Yij_fY

Buzzer:
Apparently the British Truckers are going to take some action of there own we shall see, in the past it has always been thwarted by police and the army but if enough join in we could send a very important message to the betrayers within Whitehall that the majority in this country have had enough of them prolonging and making a complete hash of Brexit. We should have had the job done and dusted by now but that is not the case, lets see if we have the stomach to bring the place to its knees but I have my doubts if that will ever be the case, Buzzer

Can you really see those nice shiny wagons being put in harms way, once the dozers are sent in to clear the road?

Many years ago I abandonned mine in floods in Matlock and when I got back with the reccer the council had kindly cleared it for me. By putting a front end loader’s bucket against the cab and shoving it aside.

As to the gilly joans. you shouldn’t be fooled by extremists in Paris taking advantage of an excuse for trouble, this nonsense has been completely forgotten in the rest of France, from what I have seen (or rather not seen) on my extensive travels around the country. :smiley:

Spardo:
Can you really see those nice shiny wagons being put in harms way, once the dozers are sent in to clear the road?

Looks like Buzzer is encouraging his lads to put their trucks in the front row.

Buzzer:
Apparently the British Truckers are going to take some action of there own we shall see, in the past it has always been thwarted by police and the army but if enough join in we could send a very important message to the betrayers within Whitehall that the majority in this country have had enough of them prolonging and making a complete hash of Brexit. We should have had the job done and dusted by now but that is not the case, lets see if we have the stomach to bring the place to its knees but I have my doubts if that will ever be the case, Buzzer

Franglais:

Spardo:

Buzzer:

Read my post again " I have my doubts if that will be the case " so I don’t think I was advocating putting any of our trucks in the front line do you, we had some of that blocking in France on the approach to Calais last week and that never even made the news, a work to rule was the excuse but if that were the case what the hell did they do before the delay’s Buzzer

Buzzer:

Franglais:

Spardo:

Buzzer:

Read my post again " I have my doubts if that will be the case " so I don’t think I was advocating putting any of our trucks in the front line do you, we had some of that blocking in France on the approach to Calais last week and that never even made the news, a work to rule was the excuse but if that were the case what the hell did they do before the delay’s Buzzer

I did read your post.
I thought the high-lighted bits suggested you believed it`d be a good idea?

Nope, we got it wrong Franglais, he wasn’t going to put his trucks on the line, he wants others to risk their livelihoods on his behalf.

A bit like the gilly joans, they’ve got nothing better to do so they pile millions of protest damage on the poor bloody taxpayer who they say they standing up for. Their cars were parked out of harms way while everybody who wanted to earn a sou had to watch while they destroyed road surfaces, not to mention the environment with all the tyre fires.

Only needs 650 to step up to the plate, Buzzer

I had it the right way round when I pressed the ■■■ ! Sorry ! Cheers Dennis. :confused:

Bewick:
I had it the right way round when I pressed the ■■■ ! Sorry ! Cheers Dennis. :confused:

It’s a bit more complicated than that Bewick.What is certain is that Cromwell didn’t exactly go against the Royal line on the grounds that it was a foreign imposition going back to the Franco Norman invasion.Just like later the Sax Coburg lot seem to be predictably all about doing what’s good for Germany at our expense.On that note we weren’t exactly a modern civilised society under bleedin Victoria let alone the Hanover rabble before her.Make no mistake all this is only happening because Liz and her entourage want it.If she had said no that would have been/be the end of it.Just like WW1 was partly the result of the economic strength which Germany was deliberately allowed to build up ahead of us during the Victorian and Edwardian years.While Brits were forced into the workhouse or other slave labour type conditions.

Bewick:

Morning all
This looks about right whatever side of the fence you are on, eh !!! Harvey

HRS:
Morning all
This looks about right whatever side of the fence you are on, eh !!! Harvey

Very good…[emoji4]
Are Mickey’s hands going the correct way?
Or are they going backwards?

Edit. Typo
Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

At last something has happened, the speaker of the house of commons John Bercow has ruled that TM cannot have another vote on her Brexit deal as it has failed in the house twice already.
This is the most sensible thing that has happened in parliament in the last month, what I want to know who will be accountable for breaking the law if we can now not leave the EU on the 29th or does this little misdemeanor just get swept aside without question. Should any of us break the laws of this land we are held to book and made to pay the consequences and the same rules should apply to the government or is that another bit of democracy that does not matter anymore because it has disappeared, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
At last something has happened, the speaker of the house of commons John Bercow has ruled that TM cannot have another vote on her Brexit deal as it has failed in the house twice already.
This is the most sensible thing that has happened in parliament in the last month, what I want to know who will be accountable for breaking the law if we can now not leave the EU on the 29th or does this little misdemeanor just get swept aside without question. Should any of us break the laws of this land we are held to book and made to pay the consequences and the same rules should apply to the government or is that another bit of democracy that does not matter anymore because it has disappeared, Buzzer.

John Bercow has used his position to push his remain views into play and place hurdles at every opportunity to slow down or halt the Brexit process, the man has insulted the British public and the democracy this country is built on.

Buzzer:

Which part of the ‘law’ says we have to ‘leave’ on the 29th March ?.As opposed to Liz having signed royal assent to the EU withdrawal act on the basis that section 13 applies which obviously includes parliament being able to extend if not revoke article 50.It’s clear that the ‘house’ is acting on orders of HM in that regard and it’s equally clear that those orders are that the EU referendum act being a non binding document on the government means what it says just as section 13 of the withdrawal act does.On that note it’s not rocket science to realise that we need to forget all about the Referendum Act and the Leave decision and go for remain on the basis of smashing the EU from within the EU parliament.Thereby circumventing both the quisling EU Federalist parliament and head of state levels of the UK government.

Grumpy Dad:

Buzzer:

John Bercow has used his position to push his remain views into play and place hurdles at every opportunity to slow down or halt the Brexit process, the man has insulted the British public and the democracy this country is built on.

John Bercow is no different than the Prime minister who advocates granting the wish of the 17.4 million who voted to leave with no strings or deals and goes in a completely different direction so what democracy are you talking about, from where I am looking that is long gone down the drain, Buzzer

Buzzer:

Grumpy Dad:

Buzzer:

John Bercow is no different than the Prime minister who advocates granting the wish of the 17.4 million who voted to leave with no strings or deals and goes in a completely different direction so what democracy are you talking about, from where I am looking that is long gone down the drain, Buzzer

Exactly where has the PM or Bercow or even HM ever ‘advocated’ ‘granting the wish’ of no deal Brexit ( Leave means Leave ).Which side are you on ?.

Drink!, ■■■■!, Arse!, Girls!, European Union!.

Carryfast:

Buzzer:

Grumpy Dad:

Buzzer:

Exactly where has the PM or Bercow or even HM ever ‘advocated’ ‘granting the wish’ of no deal Brexit ( Leave means Leave ).Which side are you on ?.

According to my Oxford Concise dictionary ADVOCATE means one who speaks in favour of a ( proposal etc ) which is exactly what TM is doing buy saying she will grant the wishes of those who voted to leave but in fact she has a completely different agenda in real terms, naff the backstop its all the other bad things in her deal which would keep us tied in to the EU with absolutely no say what so ever. You only have to read any of my other posts to leave you in no doubt that I voted to leave the abortion that is the EU so I don’t understand where you are coming from with your comment, Buzzer.

I will say it again lads, stand fast, it ain’t the 30th yet, the ball is still in the air, every bugger is confused as the story shifts, this is the only way Brexit could have been delivered because the enemy are as confused and frustrated as anyone.