EU O licence

I dont know if i can put a link on here or not but im sure if not it will be removed. Anyway came across this and would intrested in your opinions. mhthink.co.uk/

Cabotage is the first thing that comes to mind

no wonder that our roads are in the sorry state that they are…

and the tax avoidance issue is sure to attact harrys attention :smiley:
gotta admit that the whole package looks very attractive though :laughing:

Looking at the pictures it seems even the beer running is being done by the commy block now!!

looking at the pics the registered trucks look fit for the scrap yard

The link was first posted here about a year ago and I had a look at it, then dug a bit deeper because I thought I detected a fishy odour.

A Bulgarian O licence is £850, about the same as a UK O licence.

Third party insurance is £1500. I couldn’t find a figure for comprehensive insurance but IMHO you would be mad to run without comprehensive insurance.

You have to take the truck to Bulgaria once a year for MOT, twice a year if it is 10 years old.

Cabotage rules would apply, as stated above, so no good for a largely domestic haulier anyway.

And personally I would be very wary about getting involved in a legal relationship with any Bulgarian company.

Harry Monk:
You have to take the truck to Bulgaria once a year for MOT, twice a year if it is 10 years old.

The vehicle can be tested here. It’s put through on the chassis number.
The trouble i can see is running in the UK with BG plates is asking for a pull.

limeyphil:
The trouble i can see is running in the UK with BG plates is asking for a pull.

Yes, that as well, check out these snotters on their Facebook page… it seems that only the desperate do it… :wink:

facebook.com/MhThink

That white magnum was for sale on ebay since xmas.

only the desperate!!! Probably making more dosh in a week than some turn in a month… One gets lifted they go an get another. And bulgy plates, the perfect answer!!