eruo travel

hi all just after a bit of advice got to travel to holland next week,never done euro travel in a artic before going via tunnel so anyone have some good tips for me such do i need to carry cash etc. thanks in advance steve… :slight_smile:

GO and read the sticky,s , these should help you out, you need a Euro vignette
for every day you are in Belgium, & Holland, take some euros with you as you may
wish to have a meal, buy something etc,where in Holland are you off to,make sure all
your docs are in order ,a few others will pop in and give their two penny’s worth soon
as well

Hi Steve, your boss will have booked your tunnel ticket, you arrive at a barrier and have to type your booking number and other details into a touch screen thingy then you just drive in and follow the arrows, it’s all pretty self explanatory.

Watch the truck in front to see the angle you need to take to get on the train.

A minibus will take you to the passenger coach, located at the rear of the train. Do not have a meal, the food is vile. Stay in the nearest half of the passenger coach to where you get on, because two minibuses serve each train and you will end up getting on the wrong one if you don’t.

Get some euros before you go, you can’t change money on the train, and don’t forget to buy a vignette (road tax) for B and NL as you pass Calais (follow the signs for Transmarke, next exit after the Calais ferries exit).

Have a super duper trip!

read through THIS
It will help you out by explaining all about the system,

Harry Monk:
A minibus will take you to the passenger coach

I get throught tunnel once and I was watching the dashboard. I was fascinated about the acceleration of this special purpose build bus. Then I thought “Hey, it’s something wrong, I can’t feel it”. Then I noticed that the speedo is scaled from 0 to 12 mph :slight_smile:

orys:

Harry Monk:

I get throught tunnel once and I was watching the dashboard. I was fascinated about the acceleration of this special purpose build bus. Then I thought “Hey, it’s something wrong, I can’t feel it”. Then I noticed that the speedo is scaled from 0 to 12 mph :slight_smile:

What this all about Orys :confused:

malmaz:

orys:

Harry Monk:

What this all about Orys :confused:

Oh, I just was sitting in this mini bus and watching a speedo, which goes pretty fast from the left to the right, but it’s only scaled to 12 mph.