Err, Boss - I've go a bit of a problem

“I noticed it was overheating a bit but you told me I’d get fined if the load was late.”

212134256_10159226123014761_5759356045280548322_n.jpg

Maybe I’m missing something, but I thought the idea of the fire service is that they come and puts fires out, not stand around with their hands on their hips while their pals take photos for instagram.

I think someone forgot to feed the water meter…

A slightly warm Volvo I think?

It’s toast for sure.

DCPCFML:
Maybe I’m missing something, but I thought the idea of the fire service is that they come and puts fires out, not stand around with their hands on their hips while their pals take photos for instagram.

Unless he was carrying Class 6.2 infectious substances, in which case all they do is contain the incident area and let it burn.

Anorak on , looks to me like a daf xf :laughing:

It was kinship logistics, and you’ll be pleased to know the 2 pallets on the arse end were undamaged

idrive:
It was kinship logistics, and you’ll be pleased to know the 2 pallets on the arse end were undamaged

M.A.N then. Roasted banana’s any one.

Was that the little bonfire on the M25 couple of days ago

Zac_A:

DCPCFML:

Unless he was carrying Class 6.2 infectious substances, in which case all they do is contain the incident area and let it burn.

Not much point in turning up then really.