ERFs with 4MW cabs RHD & LHD

whisperingsmith:
In service hauling to Aqaba - I was on the run from 1974

Interesting place, Aqaba. I remember scrambling about in the ruins of the ancient 7th Cent Islamic city of Ayla tucked away in the suburbs.

Sorry, I know five tenths of sweet fanny adams about ERF, but I came across the below information and thought you fellows would find it of interest.
If I’ve planted this in the wrong thread, could a Mod please relocate.

Star down under.:
Sorry, I know five tenths of sweet fanny adams about ERF, but I came across the below information and thought you fellows would find it of interest.

Spot on Star-down-under! This is the exact thread and these are a great set of spec sheets. Thanks for posting :smiley:

ERF-NGC-European:

Star down under.:

Spot on Star-down-under! This is the exact thread and these are a great set of spec sheets. Thanks for posting :smiley:

You’re most welcome, but its location was pure arse. :laughing:

Excellent stuff! That last pic shows an ERF with an MV cab BTW.

Here’s a rather fetching pic Buzzer put on another thread this morning:

292658366_2641868709282256_5863289968718732649_n.jpg

From the Keighley and worth valley railway fb page, shows trains being saved from scrap and transported in 1975.

Steve

Great pics Steve :sunglasses: . If you click on them to expand, you get a real sense of the atmosphere on that day!

Same caveat, move if another thread is more appropriate.

^^^^^^^a great contribution, Star down under: thank you! :sunglasses:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJol21y_frk

forward to 10.08 sounds sweet.

Another shot of one of the late '60s 4MWs bound for Jordan