ERF

Hi

Does anyone have any have any pic’s of ERF’s with twin badges on the grille, i.e. one ERF badge on the left hand side and another aftermarker ERF badge oin the right hand side. I think these were a more common addition to the E series.

Cheers

Here,s one but it could have been added by the driver then again maybe not :confused:
from Bob Hobbs Site transportphotos.com

JLC00140-3.jpg

ERF twinc-001.jpg

Am I right in thinking that the near side badges were original fitment for left-hand drive vehicles? Guessing some enterprising drivers acquired them for a custom fit.

GCR2ERF:
Am I right in thinking that the near side badges were original fitment for left-hand drive vehicles? Guessing some enterprising drivers acquired them for a custom fit.

I took the letters & the stripes off the backing plate, turned the backing over & refitted all the bits the other way round. Just had to drill a couple of holes to make it all fit.

norfolktrucker:

GCR2ERF:

I took the letters & the stripes off the backing plate, turned the backing over & refitted all the bits the other way round. Just had to drill a couple of holes to make it all fit.

:smiley: :smiley: I’d be too lazy to do that!!

norfolktrucker:

GCR2ERF:

I’m fairly sure you could buy them off the shelf as an aftermarket product.