ERF ec the last proper ERF

Will a ecx do, nice 14ltr 525. Well looked after by the look of it.

Dan Punchard:
0e series nice but not as good as ec

cheers dan, nice paint job.

gaz

He/she wont be away for long,not with the size of the night out case!!!

David :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5thwheel:
He/she wont be away for long,not with the size of the night out case!!!

David :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That case will only have his ■■■■■ and butties in it David :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Dennis.

The ecx looks like the headlamps have been upgraded to the older ec type,yet another reason not to run an ecx!

Shoshaye:

i think that used to belong to frank buckle from eamont bridge nr penrith

Dan Punchard:
0e series nice but not as good as ec

The genuine ERF stack is a nice touch Dan.

hodgeturbo:

Shoshaye:

i think that used to belong to frank buckle from eamont bridge nr penrith

The head lamp conversion is being offerd by Graeme Turner of Hoole, he supplies the lamp, beval surround and fixing brackets as a kit. The head lamps fitted to the ECX are no-longer available to buy new :unamused: . I saw a black ECX with MAN F2000 head lights the other day, looked really good, nice tidy job.

Cheers straight 8 ,I fetched it from Basingstoke 6 years ago the only one I’ve seen before then was bought from shoshaye s dad some 25 years ago,the baffles have rotted out ,oh dear!

Hi all a tidy ERF EC at Shrewsbury fair . Tony

Just seen a nice old girl today(W reg) at about 16.00 on the A228 yellow & green unit with a block trailer,good stuff mate keep her running, hope to see you about again soon, she’ll still be hauling when the “Euro Crap” is parked up with engine management glitchs :laughing: :laughing:

One for the ERF owners club. Tony

Another tidy ERF from the Shropshire truck show . Tony

Dan Punchard:
Cheers straight 8 ,I fetched it from Basingstoke 6 years ago the only one I’ve seen before then was bought from shoshaye s dad some 25 years ago,the baffles have rotted out ,oh dear!

Ahhh, but i bet it sounds the better for it! , your right about those exhaust’s, i have’nt seen many either, i remember THE BOSS being fitted with one and Marley Tiles E14’s.
Is that old LV Rigid wth Jennings pod still in family ownership Dan?

Here’s 2 off 5 that are being sold by Malcolm Harrison all 1 owner from new

malcolmharrison.co.uk/StockD … P&sale=309
1st new tractor unit Mitchell bought, came as a day cab then had it converted

malcolmharrison.co.uk/StockD … S&sale=309

That E14 looks tidy… I like the way he altered the mirror arms to accomodate the wide angle mirror…central greaser too

Hi, All

In it’s day the EC was a ■■■■ fine truck and the fact that there are still a good number of them going about their daily grind proves it
Here’s two from their heyday.I,m sure the copyright holder won’t mind me using one of his pics. to illustrate a point.

Cheers Bassman