ERF beautys

ERF SELECTION

Toddy2:

Dan Punchard:
Nice ,is it a m11? What box ?

M11 405, 16spd ZF box

Doesn’t look like it needs much,what’s the cab floor like ?do you know the owners history yet ?

Dan Punchard:

Toddy2:

Dan Punchard:

M11 405, 16spd ZF box

Doesn’t look like it needs much,what’s the cab floor like ?do you know the owners history yet ?

I found a picture of her in her previous livery, and there is a big fat folder full of service history & receipts to have a trawl through

I was going to buy an Ex Conods that has come up for sale near Stoke, but this one came up & has had a much easier life

Toddy2:

Dan Punchard:

Toddy2:

Dan Punchard:

M11 405, 16spd ZF box

I found a picture of her in her previous livery, and there is a big fat folder full of service history & receipts to have a trawl through

I was going to buy an Ex Conods that has come up for sale near Stoke, but this one came up & has had a much easier life

Well Dan, I got her home, 500 miles and didn’t miss a beat, but my oh my, what a dirty cab.
Been washing her out & peeling off stickers,
Now I realize how clean & tidy my little EC8 is inside
How some people can live in such a state is beyond me

I noticed this picture for sale on ebay. The coach is clearly a Bristol, apparently ex-Royal Blue. But it has ERF on the front. Does anyone know what this is all about? Was it a ‘works’ bus? 3300John, do you know the answer? Robert :question:

parked up a place called maelor [nr,wrexham]

robert1952:
I noticed this picture for sale on ebay. The coach is clearly a Bristol, apparently ex-Royal Blue. But it has ERF on the front. Does anyone know what this is all about? Was it a ‘works’ bus? 3300John, do you know the answer? Robert :question:

Ex Western National Omnibus Co Bristol MW6G with Eastern Coachworks bodywork.
It was bought by ERF (late '70s ?) as transport for the ERF Works Band.

TROOPER 8011:

robert1952:

A very worthy cause! Robert :slight_smile:

MIXED ERF SELECTION

img010 (3).jpg

New to Shell Haven in 1994

New to Shell Haven in 1996

I’m so mad with myself, i really wish i had took pictures of the Erf’s Panic Link had when i worked there.
Loved them trucks!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

TROOPER 8011:

robert1952:

Didn’t ERF build bus chassis for the South African market at some point?

This was an Ex Bitmac motor from Scunthorpe It was two year old when we bought it from a fellow at Sandbach who dealt in used ERF,s It was a cracking motor with a RR, Engine which we uprated to a 375, We ran it for 5 years trouble free apart from a few silly little things that eve

ry one gets with wagons, Happy long gone days . Regards Larry.

FLOURPOWER:
MIXED ERF SELECTION

Never seen one like that “■■■■■■■ to beat the Desert” one. Did they ever build any like that, or was it just an artist’s impression?

[zb]
anorak:

FLOURPOWER:
MIXED ERF SELECTION

Never seen one like that “■■■■■■■ to beat the Desert” one. Did they ever build any like that, or was it just an artist’s impression?

They did build one (or more): I’ve seen the pictures somewhere. If I find one I’ll post it here for you. Robert :slight_smile: