ERF beautys

i completly agree with supersmiley about erfs, worst bag of crap i have ever had the misfortune of driving. my dutch mate when he started at the same bulk firm as me made the remark “if this is the height of british engineering no wonder you dont have any industry left”!!! maybe when they first came out they were good but i had an s plate, and at the time everything else on the market was better by miles!

anyway, only 1 pic as im using me mums computer, this was what my brother did to one at the same firm (best place for them i say!!)

here is one from me …

took it at East Mains Ind Est. Broxburn few years back…

erf ec14 ballast tractor 150ton gross 1998

mat how the hell did your brother crash on a straight bit of road?

Here are a couple that a mate of mine runs.

He has also just bought a late ECX olympic double drive for STGO work. I haven’t seen it yet but no doubt over the coming months it will be bought up to the standard of the other two.

I also know the guys that own and work the last ever ERF to come off the production line.

All photos are shamelessly plundered from the REVS ERF historic vehicles society website.

Cheers
Neilf

gogzy:

7.5 tonner fling the other way who when he saw steve hti the brakes and came at him sideways :open_mouth: so he hedged it avoiding him!

euromat:

gogzy:

7.5 tonner fling the other way who when he saw steve hti the brakes and came at him sideways :open_mouth: so he hedged it avoiding him!

■■■■ big van drivers lol

neilf:

He has also just bought a late ECX olympic double drive for STGO work. I haven’t seen it yet but no doubt over the coming months it will be bought up to the standard of the other two.

I also know the guys that own and work the last ever ERF to come off the production line.

All photos are shamelessly plundered from the REVS ERF historic vehicles society website.

Cheers
Neilf

Lovin the blue and white,always wanted a 14litre olympic

keith-jennings:
and finally the horror that is a tacho behind the steeringwheel!!!

i swear some older volvos had it there to ■■

My Scania has a tacho there too :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: LMAO

MR VAIN:

keith-jennings:
and finally the horror that is a tacho behind the steeringwheel!!!

i swear some older volvos had it there to ■■

My Scania has a tacho there too :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: LMAO

Its because of this post i put that photo in :smiley: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54138

neilf:

Cheers
Neilf

the white erf belonged to a lad called adam peacock he was the one who did all that to the truck looks like your mate has just put is name on it thats all :wink:

GrantNZ:

grant do you have any of the western star badged erf’s ? not strictly erf so hope no one minds :slight_smile:

Here is one of the company i work for when i was loading up about 4 years ago not long before it came off the road about 2006 iirc

havent seen anything of adam peacock for ages what truck has he got now if he sold that erf

Daf Man 480:
havent seen anything of adam peacock for ages what truck has he got now if he sold that erf

He sold the above ERF and bought a 4x2 Daf superspace in a mettallic pearlesant purple colour…not too sure if he still owns it though as it was for sale in the comical motor a while ago.

cons77:
Here is one of the company i work for when i was loading up about 4 years ago not long before it came off the road about 2006 iirc

This was an early EC, wth the semi-high twin bunk cab ( Leiscter Heavy Haulage had a fair few of these i think) and a modified E series air kit. I believe it was new to R Plevin and had a 14Litre 410 ■■■■■■■■

ADAM packed it in last year,