ERF beautys

That looks like United Carriers any ideas were it happened as it looks in one of the depots and do you mind if I put it on the United Carriers group on Facebook , thanks

atlas man:
That looks like United Carriers any ideas were it happened as it looks in one of the depots and do you mind if I put it on the United Carriers group on Facebook , thanks

Yes it’s at Warrington (39) and I put it on there last year I think but your welcome to share it

Thanks for that, went to Warrington a few times when it was an Atlas depot

Saw this one in Leyland, today.
ERF EC11 - J600ERF:

Thank you driver

M1 J10 Lucy Emma’s pic

M3A34 recently

70391429_2282318311876613_7108921351695499264_n.jpg

On display at the British Commercial Vehicle Museum, Leyland:

TROOPER2:

Is that the last ever ERF? If it is they sent it to Swindon for restoration/preserving and it came back with MAN badges!

The driver is my late Cousin Jeff Smiles, Regards Larry.

Wildy:

TROOPER2:

Is that the last ever ERF? If it is they sent it to Swindon for restoration/preserving and it came back with MAN badges!

This unit looks very similar to an ex Tesco unit that used to be at ERF Middlewich. I was told that it was the ERF guy’s there that were tasked with making the ■■■■■■■ engine fit into the TGA chassis to create the ECT, (MAN TGA with ■■■■■■■ engine). There were various MAN units in the workshop with different versions of ERF prototype grilles for the ECT. After MAN bought the old factory from ERF it was used for fleet supply and modifications.

A few beauty`s….Enjoy

Mobile organ

70CCA2D1-BA95-447D-BCD5-A2E8232FC4AE.jpeg

ERF - G706ORS - Billy Walker, Kildonan Macbrayne:

Pics sent to me

My last ERF

Drove this in 1997 into France Germany along with a couple of trips to Spain with hanging lambs.
Couple of months with a tilt doing groupage to Germany.

Twin split, it was a good motor pulled well loads of room in the cab.
Did the Job as good as any Scania or Volvo.

GHB @ CB

7C7351FC-C768-4DF5-8D8C-6644A39F484D.jpeg