Erf a series

Bought the dark green a series in the summer but it was in bits dose anyone know the history of it I’m also missing the back window dose anyone know were I can get one any information about it would be much appreciated thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

743 or 855?

railstaff:
743 or 855?

It’s the dark green one i don’t know much about the light blue one is an old babysham lorry I bought that from Glastonbury

OK Glynn.220 or 250?

railstaff:
OK Glynn.220 or 250?

Both have 220 ■■■■■■■■ engine’s in them with Eaton roadranger gearboxes in to

12 litre 743,s then.Very sought after now.Very nice.

I’m looking for a Gardner 240 A series if anyone knows one that’s for sale

Good luck finding the 8 pot on its own,never mind in the chassis.

This beavertail one is for sale with 150 Gardener in Dorset on ebay £10950 ready to rock, cheers Buzzer

gazsa401:

I’m looking for a Gardner 240 A series if anyone knows one that’s for sale

This is for sale not a gardener but it a cheap truck

glynn.woodward:
Bought the dark green a series in the summer but it was in bits dose anyone know the history of it I’m also missing the back window dose anyone know were I can get one any information about it would be much appreciated thanks…

Let me have the chassis number Glynn, and I might be able to tell you who had it new, or at least which dealer supplied it.

We have plenty of rear windows for LV cabs here, so if you want to come and collect one…

ERF:

glynn.woodward:
Bought the dark green a series in the summer but it was in bits dose anyone know the history of it I’m also missing the back window dose anyone know were I can get one any information about it would be much appreciated thanks…

Let me have the chassis number Glynn, and I might be able to tell you who had it new, or at least which dealer supplied it.

We have plenty of rear windows for LV cabs here, so if you want to come and collect one…

Thank you for that I’ll let you have the chassis number tomorrow any information about it would be much appreciated thanks

glynn.woodward:

ERF:

glynn.woodward:

Thank you for that I’ll let you have the chassis number tomorrow any information about it would be much appreciated thanks

The chassis number on the green erf is 27258 reg number srx 2m model erf/lack 340 year of registration 11 3 1974

glynn.woodward:

glynn.woodward:

ERF:

glynn.woodward:

The chassis number on the green erf is 27258 reg number srx 2m model erf/lack 340 year of registration 11 3 1974

Erf/lac 340

Chassis - 27258
Reg - SRX2M
Model - LAC340.260 (A Series chassis)
Engine - ■■■■■■■ NH220 (Shotts)
Gearbox - Eaton Fuller RTO609
Cab - 7LV/L (Serial No 20186)
Wheelbase - 9’ 6" (4x2 Tractor)
Test Max Speed - 54mph
Delivery Date - 23/01/1974
Agent - A.B. Trucks
Customer - United Glass Ltd.

ERF:
Chassis - 27258
Reg - SRX2M
Model - LAC340.260 (A Series chassis)
Engine - ■■■■■■■ NH220 (Shotts)
Gearbox - Eaton Fuller RTO609
Cab - 7LV/L (Serial No 20186)
Wheelbase - 9’ 6" (4x2 Tractor)
Test Max Speed - 54mph
Delivery Date - 23/01/1974
Agent - A.B. Trucks
Customer - United Glass Ltd.

Thank you for that information so next question is where are you based so I can get a back window from you