Ere Taff2

Be careful out there …

lorry driver claims crooks planted £1m of cocaine in his truck while he was with prostitute

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott … ks-2267750 :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Just sayin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He was parked there because he was waiting for a friend who supplies him with illegal diesel :open_mouth:

And he doesn’t know how much he paid, between 100 and 200 euro’s, don’t know about you, but I know the difference between 100 and 200 quid, it’s a hundred quid ffs. Not much between a Euro and a GBP…

The guy sounds like a ■■■■■

I’d have just said, don’t know ■■■■ all about it, I was on my daily rest which includes NOT being a security guard for the truck.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Liked this bit…

“She came at about 9pm, as it was getting dark. There may have been other people with her. I didn’t see.

Really!! His eyes were shut giving it hell for leather :laughing: :laughing:

He was on the clock then!

Thetaff2:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

Liked this bit…

“She came at about 9pm, as it was getting dark. There may have been other people with her. I didn’t see.

Really!! His eyes were shut giving it hell for leather :laughing: :laughing:

He was on the clock then!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

waynedl:
He was parked there because he was waiting for a friend who supplies him with illegal diesel :open_mouth:

And he doesn’t know how much he paid, between 100 and 200 euro’s, don’t know about you, but I know the difference between 100 and 200 quid, it’s a hundred quid ffs. Not much between a Euro and a GBP…

The guy sounds like a [zb].

I’d have just said, don’t know [zb] all about it, I was on my daily rest which includes NOT being a security guard for the truck.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed me thinks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

waynedl:

Trust me when a chick as hot as she probably was,you throw the coin at her knowing your gonna be banging it within minutes,if he paid by “credit” card then it could of been even worse!!

Thetaff2:

waynedl:

Trust me when I chick as hot as she probably was,you throw the coin at her knowing your gonna be banging it within minutes,if he paid by “credit” card then it could of been even worse!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t think the laybye trouts do the errrm “special champagne drinking game” :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

billybigrig:

Thetaff2:

waynedl:

Trust me when I chick as hot as she probably was,you throw the coin at her knowing your gonna be banging it within minutes,if he paid by “credit” card then it could of been even worse!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t think the laybye trouts do the errrm “special champagne drinking game” :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Don’t be so sure they can swipe your card between the cheeks of their ■■■! :grimacing: