epic card

Should give you 7 hours towards drivers CPC once you pass it.

Thats only if it done with a jaupt approved course and trainer, ask them and find out

Holy thread resurrection (for the second time…)!!

hi seen a job and it says you need a epic card what is a epic card?

I ts a qualification that allows you to drive tippers in quarries .Will cost about £85 to aquire .Sit in class room and watch videosYou might be offered a job and train as you go along This came up a few weeks back so you could trawl for more info.

do you need one to drive tippers in quarries and is it worth having?

If you want to do quarry work on a regular basis you have to get this ticket. I believe that there is a set no. of days work that you can do without it ,so an agency bloke could do holiday relief work without the card I would think that the EPIC would count towards your CPC.

so if i done my epic card i wouldnt need to do my cpc?

No every driiver will need to hold the [new] CPC but what alamcculloch meant was that if you do the training for the EPIC [after september when the CPC comes into force] it may count towards your 35 hours of training that you need to complete by Sept 2014

where can i get an epic card?

try epicltd.com/index.aspx

when will it ever end ?,yet more ■■■■■■■■ to discourage driving in this country,i am sick of it !!!
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

sam mill:
do you need one to drive tippers in quarries and is it worth having?

i drive in the quarries everyday and have never had one trying to find where i can get one so i can move on to another job