EP Training leatherhead - any good?

Hi are EP Training in Surrey a good company looking to book my training with them.

Thanks

David

Yes really good company, you won’t go far wrong with them… Sean who owns the company is a sound bloke as well.

Paul

Also do a search on YouTube for EP Training as Sean has a lot of useful videos for us Newbies to learn from!

Yes, very good. I did my class 2 there, and had they had an artic then (they do now) I would have done my class 1 with them too.

Their disc for theory, haz perception and mod 2 is great and super easy, helps you to track your progress and see if you’re ready.

Nice people, not cheap but worth it.

I did my class 2 with them back in 2006,in a merc atego, think it was a six speed box, with high and low ratios. found the trainer (think his name was John) very knowledgable and easy to learn from, I still think of things he would tell me when training now whenever I go through the area that we used for training. I was learning with another new driver and we took it in turns (an hour each driving) so was there all day. Reverse practice was done at dunsfold aerodome (top gear test track) and on third day of training, you could also have another refresher on fourth day if you needed to. My test was at Guildford and I passed at first attempt with 4 minor faults. The main road after you come out of the industrial estate where it is based has different speed limits in either direction, make a note and look for the signs!

On a side note, I’ve recently done my class 1, and used lancing driver training, my instructor was mark, and again, knowledgable and very easy to learn from. Vehicle was a daf cf430, 4 over 4 box again with high and low. This school train you one on one for half days, any more and your brain becomes frazzled! Test centre is just around the corner from their offices, (tight access and exit!) and please to say I passed first time of asking and added bonus of zero faults on the test!

I’d recommend either of these two training schools for hgv training.

Good luck.