Enuff

I’ve had enough. Completely bollocksed up.

1 Like

well pete you’ve managed to post so persevere mate i enjoy the aussie posts…

The analogy would be like replacing an 18 speed Fuller with a 6 speed torque converter Allison auto or the Starship Enterprise with the Space Shuttle Orbiter and calling it progress.

1 Like

Here here - couldn’t have put it better mysen :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Absolute rubbish I’m out of here :-1:

Agree, struggling to make head or tail of it, it seems to be over-complicated.
If this is the best supposed computer geniuses can do, well I suggest they look for a new job!!

Yeah… digging 'oles in the road.

Poor analogy, you’ve never driven anything big enough to have an 18sp RR, I will concede you’re probably reasonably competent with the latter.

:laughing: :laughing: You must have been to Leatherhead in your travels.

1 Like

I’ll wait a bit to see if it improves, but as it is, it’s not worth the hassle. I’ve heard from SDU so maybe he’ll give me the heads up, when it improves. Meanwhile, I won’t hold me breath.

Persevere mate, it will get easier, and more fun as the old faces return.

I used to enjoy reading and contributing to the old forum but find it incredibly difficult to navigate my way around this new one. I did a search on one of my old posts and discovered that a couple of pics I uploaded back in 2016 have not transferred over although the text has. Sorry guys but I’m afraid I shall no longer be participating here. I, like probably a lot of others, were expecting a mirror image of the old site where we could carry on where we left off.

A bit of feedback. Spoke to peterm by phone, yesterday. It was good to talk and I’m looking forward to meeting him over lunch, shortly.

Bon Appetit !

If I get my hat n coat now, I can join you in a day or two.
But I`ll only eat low carbon footprint food.

1 Like

:+1:t2: Cheers Frangers, I’ll pick you up from the airport. I hope you’ll be catching a low carbon footprint plane. :rofl:

I`ve access to a private jet so can land any airport you like… Hope you are in a Tesla?

1 Like

I’ll be in a Range Rover, befitting of a guest of your calibre.
Good enough for the Queen, good enough for Franglais. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Pleased to see you got hold of @peterm , what about MRM did you find him too?
I managed to contact pv83 by text, I’ll keep an eye out to see if he has found his way back.
That Ossie forum is a bit slow but the Canadian one is well noisy. :rofl:
This new look is easier for me as it has many of the features of my French one.

1 Like

It’s not as bad as some say Spardo, just takes a bit of getting used to. Like going from a Atki Borderer to a Volvo F12 I would say😉

I wouldn’t put it quite like that, but I might have found it easier than most because our French forum, general for English speakers not lorries, is based on similar lines.

That forum recently changed its appearance but on the same base so not as drastic as this.

One thing on this that works better than on the French one, the clicking on My Posts top left corner of the screen, lists them all, on ours it is just the last post so pretty useless. The Topics one works ok on both though.

Glad to see you here though. :grinning:

1 Like