England.The parking rip off

Having visited Pembrokeshire Wales i could not believe how liw the parking charges were for the car.
9 am to 17.00 only £2.
One was 60p for 4 hours.
This encourages tourism.
More money spent in the area.

toby1234abc:
Having visited Pembrokeshire Wales i could not believe how liw the parking charges were for the car.
9 am to 17.00 only £2.
One was 60p for 4 hours.
This encourages tourism.

Anywhere to park a truck :question:

Truck ok at Gas Lane Tenby.In the coach park.No signs to say not.

Park a truck in Pembrokeshire■■? You’re having a laugh. You can only just about park a car lol

There are some good spots actually, especially if you can bag one of laybys over looking the sea :slight_smile: There’s a lovely one (unfortunately its on a slope) overlooking Newgale on our St Davids run though going through Solva used to be a pain in the rear.

Last time I went up that way in a lorry was to Fishguard, and if you can cheekily squeeze into the car park next to the ferry terminal theres a lovely chap selling the best ice cream in the area (he used to be at Newgale may years ago) and a lovely cup of char :slight_smile:

toby1234abc:
9 am to 17.00 only £2.
One was 60p for 4 hours.
This encourages tourism.

Supply and demand. Maybe nobody wants to go there.

m1cks:

toby1234abc:
9 am to 17.00 only £2.
One was 60p for 4 hours.
This encourages tourism.

Supply and demand. Maybe nobody wants to go there.

Explains why Cwmbran is free then :grimacing: :grimacing:

NHS hospitals England…rip off charges

NHS hospitals Scotland…ALL FREE

Gimme Wales anyday. You can actually get down the road a bit.

toby1234abc:
Truck ok at Gas Lane Tenby.In the coach park.No signs to say not.

but where’s the loos etc etc

Brighton…Every time we go there to visit our daughter they try to fine us for parking within their rules, every time we fight them, every time we win. Stand up to bullies,they back down.