Enforced time off/ holiday

Trying to gain brownie points, you know how it is. I used to be a joiner in my past life. I have used that saw thousands of times. It just goes to show what can happen in a moments lapse of concentration.

merc0447:
Still got 9 left, be thankful it wasn’t your full hand. I thought they could reattach fingers and toes nowadays. NHS cuts? :laughing:

He didn’t need NHS cuts he did very well without them, thank you.

So you are less DIGITal now then …

Sorry - could not resist that

Thumbs up

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You will have to change your technique for picking.rolling and flicking pal :wink:

My uncle lost the same finger on the same hand in his 20s with a chain saw he’s still driving now at 73 .

Went to see my gp yesterday and he has given me the go ahead to start back at work on Monday 16th. Looking forward to it as I’ve had enough of being off now.

Six weeks after the accident.

Healed up nicely that has

What really matters is, did you finish the job? :laughing:

Feel your pain. had the top of my thumb crushed off in a cattle crush, didn’t feel a thing until we were half way to casualty, then it started throbbing like a bustard. Piece of thumb was still pasted to the crush bar when I went back to put the cattle down the race a couple of days later :open_mouth:

nick2008:

Coffeeholic:
Look on the bright side, you’ve still got the one you need to wave to the boss. :smiley:

But he cnt do the Dusty Bin anymore

Of course he can … Two, two, one … Easy :smiley:

Unfortunately I did not finish the job for the wife. Instead I got my future son in law to complete the work. The wife has now band me from using sharp tools. As they say down south, result.

mcc46:
Unfortunately I did not finish the job for the wife. Instead I got my future son in law to complete the work. The wife has now band me from using sharp tools. As they say down south, result.

you’re in ■■■■■■■ :grimacing:

Last week, using a drop saw. Started the bloody thing while the blade was touching the timber… got a fair smack in the kisser, but at least I can still pick me nose. :slight_smile:

mcc46:
Unfortunately I did not finish the job for the wife.

Just finish her off with your fingers then…

oh…

sorry. :blush: :laughing:

mcc46:
Instead I got my future son in law to complete the work.

:open_mouth:

Was your daughter okay with that?

Fatboy slimslow:

mcc46:

you’re in ■■■■■■■ :grimacing:

Fat boy slimslow, yes I am in ■■■■■■■ my good man.
All the work is complete and all are happy(ish) as the wife has opened the market stall.

Happy Days

Look for the positives mate. No more nose picking.

What about coffeebeans??