End of the road....for now

Some of the bigger fleets seem to be going through an upgrade in this part of the world. Here are a couple of pics of some forlorn looking motors awaiting being sold on to new owners. Some have had the liveries removed, some not.

Magnus Group and Carters seem to be the main ones. The red ones in the second pic might be new ones bound for James Kemball?

certainly looks like a kemball red, best thing to do with a scania is get rid of it!!!

is it now getting to new registration time?

euromat:
certainly looks like a kemball red, best thing to do with a scania is get rid of it!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We are just in the process of de-fleeting a batch of ‘AY03’ plated 420 Toplines.

In fairness they aren’t bad trucks. They always got me home when I had one, but they just seem so dated when compared with other marques.

And when I’ve ever had cause to call into Ro-Truck, Keltruck or Derek Jones they have been absolutely brilliant. And you don’t see that very often these days. :frowning:

Shame we haven’t got any newones on the horizon really.

Can honestly say i like my new topline.I’ll get round to taking some pic’s sonn.

flying_fenman:

euromat:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We are just in the process of de-fleeting a batch of ‘AY03’ plated 420 Toplines.

In fairness they aren’t bad trucks. They always got me home when I had one, but they just seem so dated when compared with other marques.

And when I’ve ever had cause to call into Ro-Truck, Keltruck or Derek Jones they have been absolutely brilliant. And you don’t see that very often these days. :frowning:

Shame we haven’t got any newones on the horizon really.

my personal opinion is if you popped a daf cab on a scania driveline, your onto a winner, i just really dislike the 4 series, they could be so much better and more comfortable, but it seemed to me that scania rested on their laurels thinking everyone will want one, its a scania…