Encore personnel

Any of the usual info please? Wages, hours, what kind of work?

I’ve worked for them…

I’m still waiting to get paid though.

Other than that, they’re a 100% outfit to work for.

Hear they are a top notch outfit. Bit lacking in certain departments though I.e. Payroll…

seems a great place to work if your after some volunteering work

Good agency shame there lacking in the payroll department but good if you like not to be paid.

Have a read through this

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148296#p2342747

Their email doesn’t work properly. They also have a rather strange payment system whereby they pay wages a week late, however if you are prepared to pay them a £25 fee they will pay it only three days late. :wink:

Got a short notice job, at Cemex Rugby, for them on money upfront double bubble so no complaints from me.

blueovalcraig:
Have a read through this

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148296#p2342747

WHOOOOOOSH.

Own Account Driver:
Got a short notice job, at Cemex Rugby, for them on money upfront double bubble so no complaints from me.

Fill your boots drive… :grimacing:

If you can t found good agency that apply for Logistic people recruitment.they give you full time at ESL.

Andrejs:
If you can t found good agency that apply for Logistic people recruitment.they give you full time at ESL.

No speaky English no problem.

I have just had an email from Wolfie Smith who tells me that Encore Personnel’s directors are rapidly moving up The Tooting Popular Front’s list to go up against the wall, “come the revolution”.

I believe the rates are very good, some of the employees can afford to go cruising/skiving on the canals. :smiley: :smiley:

truckyboy:
I believe the rates are very good, some of the employees can afford to go cruising/skiving on the canals. :smiley: :smiley:

Actually, if you are interested, my boat costs me about £2,000 a year for the licence, mooring fee, mooring licence, insurance, maintenance etc. So I need to work for a month to pay that.

I live very frugally, I have no rent or mortgage, I’m not into designer clothes or the latest electronic gadget, it costs me about £100 a week to survive, run my car etc, so for every week I work I can take four weeks off. Normally I work during the Winter and take all Summer off but I was quite ill last Winter and only managed to work for three months, which is why I have had to go back to work now.

However, it all suits me, quality of life is more important to me than material possessions. I don’t claim any benefits when I’m not working so I don’t cost the taxpayer anything. Time is running out and after 30 years of working 60+ hour weeks every week, it’s time to slow down a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

truckyboy:

Actually, if you are interested, my boat costs me about £2,000 a year for the licence, mooring fee, mooring licence, insurance, maintenance etc. So I need to work for a month to pay that.

I live very frugally, I have no rent or mortgage, I’m not into designer clothes or the latest electronic gadget, it costs me about £100 a week to survive, run my car etc, so for every week I work I can take four weeks off. Normally I work during the Winter and take all Summer off but I was quite ill last Winter and only managed to work for three months, which is why I have had to go back to work now.

However, it all suits me, quality of life is more important to me than material possessions. I don’t claim any benefits when I’m not working so I don’t cost the taxpayer anything. Time is running out and after 30 years of working 60+ hour weeks every week, it’s time to slow down a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like an interesting life. I’m jealous

Harry Monk:

I find it strange that you have ‘come out’ as a boater, TNUK’s CSI need to thoroughly go over your past posts & discover at what point in your recent history you became a water ■■■■■.

You’re playing at it aren’t you? You haven’t ‘opted out’ & you certainly aren’t “living the dream”.

You think that you owe the society you live in very little, you pay almost nothing to maintain it, yet you float your boat on our waterways without even a second thought . . . !

I used to like you. I enjoyed some of your previous lives, but now you show your true colours.

Dork Lard:
I find it strange that you have ‘come out’ as a boater, TNUK’s CSI need to thoroughly go over your past posts & discover at what point in your recent history you became a water [zb].

You’re playing at it aren’t you? You haven’t ‘opted out’ & you certainly aren’t “living the dream”.

You think that you owe the society you live in very little, you pay almost nothing to maintain it, yet you float your boat on our waterways without even a second thought . . . !

I used to like you. I enjoyed some of your previous lives, but now you show your true colours.

Wut?

I bought my narrowboat three years ago and there are numerous posts on here about it, going back to the time when I was first considering buying and living on a narrowboat. This thread from 2013 for example. trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 5&t=106560

Perhaps you didn’t see it because it was four years before you had joined up to TruckNet?

I won’t hijack this thread but I’ve been looking at a website for boating in Scotland since you posted earlier. Interestng!

Own Account Driver:

:laughing: