emmerdale

any drivers who watch emmerdale will have seen tuesdays episode where the police interviewed nicola king and then said they would have to check his tachograph records,as far as i am aware they in the programme only ever run 3.5 tonne vans so where does the tacho bit come from,i can understand it if they were towing a trailer but i have never seen one,it annoys me because hgv drivers have paid over a thousand pounds to get their licence,then you get programme researchers not doing their job properly

i saw it to, think they need to stop calling those vans trucks as well.

This is a wind up?

Not hundred per cent sure but I think under new laws anything 3.5 tonnes and above needs tacho’s now

Over 3.5 ton has required it for years.

OllieNotts:
This is a wind up?

i know i am a sad git LOL but it is true if they put something like that in a programme they should get their facts right

kr79:
Over 3.5 ton has required it for years.

i realise that but these vehicles only go up to 3.5 tonne and as i say you can drive them on a car licence

bertiebus:

agreed, it is annoying

I watched emmerdale farm the other day :unamused: life must been bad for me :slight_smile:

+1

bertiebus:

As if the policeman would be fobbed off about not seeing charts then him saying it doesn’t matter don’t do it again lol.

Not even a 3.5(which can be fitted with em) this is a classic white van man ■■■■■■, no need for tacho.

I cant believe you lot are owning up to watching emmerbloodydale !!Dont you have any wet paint that needs watching til dry.

Stresshead:
Not even a 3.5(which can be fitted with em) this is a classic white van man ■■■■■■, no need for tacho.

so is this the next story line!?
jimmy king is a ■■■■■■ :laughing:

maybe we should run a pole to see whose dress he should wear

I think people are missing the most important point here
How the hell is Emmerdale Haulage going to get that plt of sweets to the customer that Jimmy was taken the consequences could mean they lose the contract and theyve only just
negottiated a better deal if anybody is waiting in the wings and gets a wiff they could lose it and what would Rodney do then. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Are they 3.5s or perhaps 5 tonners ?

Local training company to me has a van over 3.5 LGV C1 training but it looks like a 3.5

Just a quick one:
Emerdale is a fictional program.
Emerdale is for women.

Thereal-john:
Just a quick one:
Emerdale is a fictional program.
Emerdale is for women.

WHAT :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dear oh Dear…who cares…it is a soap opera…it is fictional…it is for brainless muppets…Do not think they need to keep records for a TV program.
A van…a truck…get a life eh!

albion1971:
Dear oh Dear…who cares…it is a soap opera…it is fictional…it is for brainless muppets…Do not think they need to keep records for a TV program.
A van…a truck…get a life eh!

I haven’t seen Emmerdale for 20 years and I miss it, by the way, How’s Seth ? :sunglasses: I get Eastenders, bee it 2 months behind, but that’s ■■■■■ :grimacing: