Embedded Videos on this board

Has anyone else of late been having trouble getting their vids to attach into their posts properly?

There’s just a black panel from my end now - so I have attached a link underneath the vid so one can get there anyways…

I notice other posters are also attaching these links - which leads me to think that “I’m not the only one having trouble attaching videos to posts now”…

Moderators - please advise… :neutral_face:

Yeah I’ve noticed it too. I usually preview before submitting and usually get an “error, site not recognised”. I’ll try again a couple of times before admitting defeat and simply post the link instead.

I’m continuing to do “belt and braces” for now, and posting the link under the blank vid panel that comes up on the post.

I’ve also noticed of late that when you hit “quote” when replying to a post - the pic gets edited out down to the filename rather than the actual pic being re-displayed now too…

Still awaiting the mod’s explanation of a possible change in legal avoidance tactics here… :bulb:

Winseer:
Still awaiting the mod’s explanation of a possible change in legal avoidance tactics here… :bulb:

Mods just moderate the forum. We don’t make it work. Rikki may tell you how it works i’ve no idea. I tired to replicate what you said and i couldn’t get a video to embed. Not that that means much i may be doing it wrong myself.

I see there are share options and embed options. Your question really is…how do you embed a video here. My answer is i’ve no idea !! :grimacing:
But i can tell you its not because there is a change in legal avoidance tactics as far as i’m aware. As it would make no sense as tnuk does not host videos and would only provide a link even in best case scenario.

Hopefully a boffin will come along and tell us…

I will ask the tech guys to take a look for us, but it maybe a while as I know they are very busy atm