Ely or newmarket parking

decent place to park Sunday night chaps.will be del ely sunday afternoon or mon morning ,not sure yet.then onto newmarket etc. :slight_smile: not bothered about facilities got my own :wink:

plenty places around there you will spot them as driving in failing that there is march just down the road big industrial estate and on rounderbout tesco store and nice pub just down the road 5min walk

There’s a place next to Tesco in Newmarket that wagons park up in… Just take the Fordham Road turn off the A14 and head into Newmarket until you see Tesco, take a right on the roundabout as if you’re going into Tesco and look to the left.

that’ll do nicely,thanks guys :slight_smile:

BP garage on A10/A142 roundabout has half a dozen hgv space, toilets in petrol station and Burger King and little thief if required! Park there a lot and apart from a few boy racers early evening is very quiet!

cheers for that :wink:

claretmatt:
There’s a place next to Tesco in Newmarket that wagons park up in… Just take the Fordham Road turn off the A14 and head into Newmarket until you see Tesco, take a right on the roundabout as if you’re going into Tesco and look to the left.

Last time I wanted to park there it had a 6ft 6ins height barrier :frowning:

Up the A10 frlm Waterbeach. About three or four miles south of Ely huge set back ldy by om the right with the Lazy Otter pub at the northern end. Goid food and dtink and quiet for sleeping. A regular favourite spot and five mins from Ely in the morning

Apologies for spelling errors…new 'phone!

Martin:
Last time I wanted to park there it had a 6ft 6ins height barrier :frowning:

The barriers got taken down as the council stopped the park and ride I think. I live 2 mins drive from it so am always seeing trucks in there :slight_smile:

The parking space next to Tesco has now been blocked off