Elon Musk Bragging Again

From Elon Musk twitter feed

Tesla Semi delivering Tesla cars

Very exciting, IF he can deliver…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presuming thats an electric truck? Considering the problems in getting enough trucks delivered, I cant imagine doing 5 at a time will really help much except for local deliveries.

trevHCS:
Presuming thats an electric truck? Considering the problems in getting enough trucks delivered, I cant imagine doing 5 at a time will really help much except for local deliveries.

W…w…where’s the 5th one? :cry:?

Well that confirms 2 things…

1. The Tesla truck has no payload

2. Professional photographers can sleep easy in their beds knowing Mr Musk cannot take a picture to save his life.

Well, that Elon Musk aint up to so much then? Designing, building, launching, recovering a space mission? Huh! It aint rocke…Oh, it IS rocket science?..Successful rocket science.
The electric truck ain`t up to spec yet, that is true.
Now, how many of us prefer our Eu6 trucks to the previous models? Are they all faultless?

The current Musk truck isn`t the exact template for the future, of course not, but I reckon it may be nearer than many imagine.

Posted late on a Saturday evening…
:wink:

ETS:

trevHCS:

Maybe Tesla still have production problems and that was all they could do in a week? :laughing:

Franglais:
Well, that Elon Musk aint up to so much then? Designing, building, launching, recovering a space mission? Huh! It aint rocke…Oh, it IS rocket science?..Successful rocket science.

:wink:

He didn’t do any of that crap. All he did was hire people to do the work then take credit for it. THAT ain’t rocket science!

(while he took enough time off to make those despicable accusations about those cave rescuers. The guy’s a proper tool in my book)

ETS:

Its like those Transformers from the 80’s - you think its a truck, then it switches into a car, or a rocket, or a…well that’ll be the next claim. :slight_smile:

Franglais:
Now, how many of us prefer our Eu6 trucks to the previous models?

Me. When I look back at what I’ve driven over the years the one I drive pulls up hills better, uses less fuel despite running at 6 tonnes more, is more comfortable, far quieter and much nicer place to be. I don’t have to fix it myself nor pay for the repairs so if it comes up with gremlins, none of which have ever caused me a breakdown, why should I be concerned?

Conor:

Franglais:
Now, how many of us prefer our Eu6 trucks to the previous models?

Me. When I look back at what I’ve driven over the years the one I drive pulls up hills better, uses less fuel despite running at 6 tonnes more, is more comfortable, far quieter and much nicer place to be. I don’t have to fix it myself nor pay for the repairs so if it comes up with gremlins, none of which have ever caused me a breakdown, why should I be concerned?

Each to their own of course. I wouldnt want to go back too far, but Id rather drive a new manual Eu4 or Eu5 spec truck to a current auto Eu6 spec truck.
Im not suggesting that would be good for the environment, but purely as a driving machine. I have learned to live with the gremlins and foibles of Eu6, but still remember when I didnt have to.